Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tony Robbins and The Game

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started listening to a Tony Robbins audio set and I must say, several times throughout I would jump out of my chair and pump my fist in the air and shout, “FUK YEAH!” :rockon:

Anyone else have experience listening and then implementing this guy’s material?

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a chance to listen to tony robbins material, i take it that its good stuff then, what is the name of the audio your listening too?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo G-Theory,

I am very familiar with Tony Robbins' audio stuff, especially the first (and MAYBE the best one)----PERSONAL POWER. Yeah, I think his stuff is great. And it has applications to it that can be used on many different fronts of battle----not just the "women".

As I'm sure YOU already know...lol

Keep Rockin' it, dude!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that he was hilarious in "Shallow Hal"... DEMON OUT!!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G-Theory said:
I just started listening to a Tony Robbins audio set and I must say, several times throughout I would jump out of my chair and pump my fist in the air and shout, “FUK YEAH!” :rockon:

Anyone else have experience listening and then implementing this guy’s material?
Welcom to the wonderful world of NLP.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro, Tony Robbins is great, I saw him in this club in L.A., his chin alone picked up 10 girls!

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
I've never had a chance to listen to tony robbins material, i take it that its good stuff then, what is the name of the audio your listening too?
Its called "Live With Passion"

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The central concept to Tony Robbin's success is his ability to sell millions of units of his products that tell people how to become successful.

His "game" is inspiring the people to spend $$ on his "secrets" to life in order to make him rich. If you get inspired by people like him, then good for you. I just see him as a "DJ" playing you like little girls.

:yawn:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read one of his books and I can't say I was impressed. I didn't even read the whole thing and skipped parts I already knew. Though his audio stuff might be better.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonsense and self-delusion. despite the ridiculous amount of self-help material avaiable, people dont seem any happier. just poorer.

go to the gym, get a haircut, get a good job. thats the best 'self help' advice out there

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Genghis Juan said:
The central concept to Tony Robbin's success is his ability to sell millions of units of his products that tell people how to become successful.

His "game" is inspiring the people to spend $$ on his "secrets" to life in order to make him rich. If you get inspired by people like him, then good for you. I just see him as a "DJ" playing you like little girls.

:yawn:
And thats where illegal downloading comes in