"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tons of numbers, never a date.

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Okay, I seem to have this problem. I end up with tons of numbers, but can never land a date. Typically what will happen is I will get the number, call it, and the girl will either text or call me incessantly for the next few days, and then nothing. I'll ask once or twice if they want to go to x place, but I really can't plan it out far in advance becuase that's not me, I have tons of people tell me that I am the most random person they know. Wherever I go, things just HAPPEN, so I feel no need to schedule my life in advance.

I think this could be why I can never pin down a date, how far do you guys usually give from the time you call to when the date is supposed to be?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Give about two or three days in advance. Girls usually have a tight schedule so a couple days will give her enough time to figure things out.
 

NBA23

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Ya dude go for 2 or 3 days in advance.

I can tell you from experience that planning on the fly with a girl that may not neccersely have a high interest level may not work.

You'll get the "I'm tired" bit, or some different bull****.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Ring Ring

"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Cpt Anonymous!"
"Oh yeah. Hi, How are you?"
"Great, are you busy Saturday night?"
"Umm.. I don't think so..."
"Fantastic, I'm taking you to an Italian restaurant on the corner of Bourke Street. I'll pick you up at 8pm."

Depending on the first impression you made, you might find that girls actually cancel plans they had for that time.

Just be confident, speak clearly and not too fast. This way *you* are in control of the conversation, and the relationship at this point. And you aren't asking her out, you are telling her you are taking her out. She doesn't have to work anything out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Originally posted by Captain Anonymous
Ring Ring

"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Cpt Anonymous!"
"Oh yeah. Hi, How are you?"
"Great, are you busy Saturday night?"
"Umm.. I don't think so..."
"Fantastic, I'm taking you to an Italian restaurant on the corner of Bourke Street. I'll pick you up at 8pm."

Depending on the first impression you made, you might find that girls actually cancel plans they had for that time.

Just be confident, speak clearly and not too fast. This way *you* are in control of the conversation, and the relationship at this point. And you aren't asking her out, you are telling her you are taking her out. She doesn't have to work anything out.

All perfect except for two things:

1) Us highschoolers can't afford to spend all this money on a first date (e.g. Italian Restaurant)

2) Dinner dates are not very good for first dates since you dont want to come off too romantic or intimate because that'll scare them away.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Yeah, what Captain Anonymous said works, depending on how high her interest level is. I don't like dinner dates though, they suck.

What I like to do is when a girl calls me up....

Her: Heyyy
Me: Hey! What's up? What're you doing today?
Her: Nothing, just bored --
Me: Great, I'm just about to go to (fill in the blank) and now? You can come with me. (Sarcastic) Isn't that wonderful?
Her: (Sarcastic) Oh my god, it is!
Me: Heheh, I know. Start dressing up, I'll see you there.
Her: Alright. Mwa, bye.

Usually they call my cell when they're about a block away. I get some flakes sometimes, but since the interest levels are usually high when I do this, they usually come. Sometimes, they are busy though, but if they called you, they must have had some free time ya know?!
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Here is a simple strategy that works very well. I got this tip from Doc Love.

Ask them out for a weekday date instead of the weekend. Most chiks hang out with their friends or are busy on the weekends and will already have plans. Most chikcs will be free on weekday nights.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
all of these mock phone calls are up off a bit

they are puttin too much out there

girl: hello?
drix: hi girl?
g: yes
d: hey this is drix
g: oh hi, how are you?
d: im great, how are you?
g: good...
d: so what have you been up to lately

-bla bla bla ( shoot the sh!t for 5 min) then...

drix:well what are you doing thurs nite?
girl: ummm...i dont have anythin planned
drix: alright then we should go out thurs.
girl: ok, sounds good
drix: awsome...ill pick you up say...7?
girl: great, ill see you then
drix: bye

this way you go a bit indirectly so she isnt sure what you are going to ask about thurs nite.

that way if she says shes busy you can invite her to a party and/or rescedule for another nite.

b/c even if she is busy she WILL want to go to a party...where you can show off your alpha maleness
 
Top