tonight I decide for good

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I don't know what to do. My exgirlfriend desperately wants me back. We had a horrible relationship until a few weeks ago and everything got perfect. I find out that she cheated on me in our bad times and I dumped her.

My game is faulty at the moment and it's hard for me to get girls. Should I go back to her and see how things work out or start over?

I promise I won't ask any more afc questions about her after this, I decide tonight what I'm going to do.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's crazy and bad for my health. I'll find more girls soon enough..... as hard and painful as it is....... next.

She said she hates me and hopes I feel bad when she kills herself. F*ck.

Last edited:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ANaTural
Should I go back to her and see how things work out or start over?
Of course not!

:)

You'll feel better soon.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't respond to her emotional blackmail - and do not go back to her. I'll say that again. DO NOT GO BACK TO HER.

Instead, young AFC, study the ways of the DJ and become the man you were born to be

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she cheated on you once, she'll do it again. NEXT!!

Reaction score
ok I don't know what to do. My exgirlfriend desperately wants me back.

. I find out that she cheated on me in our bad times and I dumped her..
And you are thinking of taking her back after she sucked another man's ass, balls, **** and got rammed by his stick of sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a PVSSY and deserve death if you even look or talk to his hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuovo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the most stupid, sad, selfish, crazy, horrible, desperate and manipulative thing I've ever heard in my whole life.

Back away from her. If you respond to her, you will only hurt yourself and in the end, you lose.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First don't call me an AFC BrotherAP, I've been with more women than u can dream about. That's why I said AFC question because I'm not used to being a DJ but more a pickup artist.

As for everyone else, including RicanLover's graphic advice, thanks! I didn't expect such good replies.

Reaction score
....She said she hates me and hopes I feel bad when she kills herself. F*ck.
This hor cheats on you and like a chump you take her back into your arms and now she gives YOU a guilt trip??????

Send her to Ho hell with the HO-MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borderline Personality Disorder, abandon all hope ye who enter here.

The problem isn't with her, it's with you. You complain about you game being off, it sure as hell wont get any better by putting the handcuffs of this girl back on. I've been married for 9 years and have a beautiful daughter with her - what if I told you I cheated on her with a dishrag hor last night? You'd call me every name in the book and string me up by my testicles from the highest flagpole. Now ask yourself this, why dont you feel that same righteous anger towards her for cheating on you? Is it because you've become so accustomed to it and you've lost your own self-respect?

You really don't need any advice for this girl because it's already through. She has no desire or respect for you and there is nothing you will be able to say or do to regain it. You will never have what you think you want with this psycho. Not after all you've described - the only thing you have to look forward to is more of the same. Rather you ought to confront yourself and deal with yourself for a while before you get back on the horse. You need to deprogram and uncondition yourself.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The problem isn't with her, it's with you. You complain about you game being off, it sure as hell wont get any better by putting the handcuffs of this girl back on........ what if I told you I cheated on her with a dishrag hor last night?
Um, nu uh. I don't have a problem I'll get my game back up. Also read where I said she cheated in our bad times, it was in the first month we were dating and barely talked which is still bad because she was MY girl and I don't allow that- but also I don't have no kid or no marriage.
why dont you feel that same righteous anger towards her for cheating on you? Is it because you've become so accustomed to it and you've lost your own self-respect?......... She has no desire or respect for you and there is nothing you will be able to say or do to regain it. You will never have what you think you want with this psycho. Not after all you've described - the only thing you have to look forward to is more of the same.
Hell naw, I've made her feel like a nothing and I never lose my own self respect. She doesn't even speak in a raised tone or talk about anything unless I ask her to. The only thing I respect that you've said is that I will never get what I want. She's gone, done, did the deed and it's over- I won't reclaim her.

What do yall think about driving to her apartment out of town just to get laid while telling her lets just see how things work out?

I'm unemotionally attached, dating other women, and she has no way of driving to see me... but it's just that I haven't gotten laid in two weeks yo. Don't get me wrong I'm working and dating two very attractive women. I've got some kind of thing happening right now where easy women don't appeal to me and my ex is 1. fun to be around and 2. we have incredible sex.

I know I can control myself and don't think u can call ME an afc. I'm thinking of setting my Friday night aside for sex and having the rest of my week doing other things. The important thing is that my ass isn't making her my girlfriend or wasting any time or love. I already decided that. It was painful, but she's out of my heart.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
How can you kiss her when her tongue was on another guy's b@lls?!?!?!
How can you kiss your's? Maybe because she took a shower? Ok can someone end this retarded chain of bad advice?

SuperGigaloDJ wrote on 06-15-2005 01:17 AM:
and my skillz are the ultimate!

Check out my posts and you will get there someday also! ;)
Yeah **** off. I don't need your advice. "Ooo look at me I have a girlfriend!" Damn dewd get a grip, I've played dozens of girls that look like that. I'm not going to brag, just tell u to stop thinkin ur the ****. I wasn't asking for a view into the KBJ world, just opinions.

Reaction score
Not to beat a dead Hor-se - but there is something wrong in a dudes mindset if his girl betrayed him by jumping on another dude's penis and then he take;s her back!!!! Whether conditional or not!!! Then you have "feelings" for her?? HUH???

I can't even phantom the thought!!

Dude you need to change your mindset or else you are going to be in a lot of pain in the upcoming future!!

I'm not putting you down but please change your thinking for your own betterment!!! And say "No' to hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She cheated on YOU, this was her decision, and those are the consequences. If she can't stand the consequences of her own actions and wants to off herself, then that's not your concern. Don't let her guilt trip you back into being interested in her.

And by all means, don't be a sucker and go back to her for a f*ck. Yes it sucks you haven't had sex in 2 weeks, but instead of going for an easy option and f*cking a b!tch that cheated on you with some other dude, game these girls you're seeing now.

No sex is worth sacrificing your self-respect for. Cut this girl off man, don't be a symp.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
No sex is worth sacrificing your self-respect for
The solid opinion I needed. Sh*t man, I guess that goes for the easy f*ck too with random girls at parties. I gotta go get some more phone numbers...