“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tone down C+F?

Rufio

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hey guys:

I just recently reached the "boyfriend" level solely because of confidence and C+F...

My question: Should I tone down the C+F and neghit/compliment her more to step up the relationship? I don't want to come off as a jokester all the time. Plus having a romantic side could up my unpredictability.


Thanks for the input.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Yeah that's fine now it's time to make sure she knows who's in charge - on a sub conscious level. Don't let her pull you around, your the man and your in charge, toning down the C+F would be good but remember to leave it a part of your personallity. Also concentrate on being more romantic/charismatic, doing this will help you get the most out of your relationship.

Hope this helped
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
tone it down a little, but make sure u don't go back to wussville. keep the dj principles in mind at all times. at any point in the relationship!
 

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
most mess up at this stage(your stage): people tend to lose their dJ, C&F and other important personality fast and with those lost, their girl follows too.......... gone with the wind........

The other type of people dont tone down, making them a challenge if not less, more! and one fine afternoon on one fine day, The girl would stop trying to get you and leave for a easier guy.

Toneing down is a very important part of LTR. if done correctly you can control the length of time you want to spent on a girl before moving to the next one.
 

Green Curse

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Yeh i lost my C/f with my last girl :(
the more i was with her the more afc i went but i wouldnt say not to tone your c/f down at all just as the others say dont loose it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top