Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tone down C+F?

Rufio

Reaction score
Hey guys:

I just recently reached the "boyfriend" level solely because of confidence and C+F...

My question: Should I tone down the C+F and neghit/compliment her more to step up the relationship? I don't want to come off as a jokester all the time. Plus having a romantic side could up my unpredictability.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's fine now it's time to make sure she knows who's in charge - on a sub conscious level. Don't let her pull you around, your the man and your in charge, toning down the C+F would be good but remember to leave it a part of your personallity. Also concentrate on being more romantic/charismatic, doing this will help you get the most out of your relationship.

Hope this helped

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tone it down a little, but make sure u don't go back to wussville. keep the dj principles in mind at all times. at any point in the relationship!

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
most mess up at this stage(your stage): people tend to lose their dJ, C&F and other important personality fast and with those lost, their girl follows too.......... gone with the wind........

The other type of people dont tone down, making them a challenge if not less, more! and one fine afternoon on one fine day, The girl would stop trying to get you and leave for a easier guy.

Toneing down is a very important part of LTR. if done correctly you can control the length of time you want to spent on a girl before moving to the next one.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i lost my C/f with my last girl :(
the more i was with her the more afc i went but i wouldnt say not to tone your c/f down at all just as the others say dont loose it