"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tomorrow... Tips please

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Hello, Tomorrow I am either going to this girls house or she is coming over . We will be alone so anyways what should I do... I know for a fact she liked me but she didnt like me after i couldnt get over my ex... But that was a while back and since then she has flirted with me alot and today she kept reminding me how good i smelled in the car the other day..

Anyway should i just start with some light kino and move from there? Is expecting to make out with her too much? heh... I am the stupidest guy so explain slow please.. I might needa jpeg right ;) like that kid did for the pubes Q.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Gotta love that first little outing at your or her house, eh? :)

Just make the atmosphere comfortable, be easy going, feel good, dress comfortable, be sure to take a fat dump before she comes (trust me, it helps).

Apply kino as necessary. You should watch a movie and just apply kino. When going for a kiss, keep eye contact, do a little smile, and lead up into it with small talk:

My first girlfriend:
Me: You know, you should get the gum out of your mouth
Her: Why?
Me: You'll see
Her: *spits out gum* now what?
Me: Now just close your eyes and relax :)

My current girlfriend:
Me: I've got a surprise for you!
Her: What would that be?
Me: Close your eyes and magic will happen :)

The kiss has to be good too. This means: keep it slow, maybe 3 get-togethers of the lips, then part. Then, look into her eyes, and say "Aint magic wonderful?" or "I should come over more often!" (General things like that) and then continue with kissing.

Anyways, remeber to RELAX, and APPLY KINO AS NECESSARY. That's about it. And smile:)
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Is there any way to tell if im going to fast for her without her slaping me and leaving cuz that would be an obvious sign.. heheh


Hey now if it comes down to it and i dont have protection so does anyone know if saran wrap and a rubber band works? :D
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Don't be a c u n t. You'll find a way to get it on with her, if not just get a BJ.
 
Top