"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"Tomboy" type girls...

~attrACTION~

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
714
Reaction score
7
Location
Heaven
You know, the kinds of girls who are like one of the guys...

What do you make of them? Any experience or advice? Are they easy?

Discuss (I would be interested in reading your responses).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
In general terms, they will tend to be attracted to, attract, and get along better with less masculine guys. I don't mean it in a bad way. Them being a little more masculinized, they tend to be attracted to a man with a little more feminine energy. Think of all your more pretty boy type and/or less masculine straight friends, they will tend to go for this type of girl, or a more dominant, aggresive woman.
 

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
I'd have to say it makes things more difficult because you can't tell if she likes you more than just as friends because she has lots of male friends. Then again, if you're confident enough to be around her while these other male friends are AND if you're observant enough, you should be able to detect differences in the way she treats you if she's interested.
 

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
They like to use strap - ons in bed...beware!

Generally they're more comfortable around men, and more outspoken.

That's about all I know...I've never been with a Tomboy..
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
B4IFURU18? said:
They like to use strap - ons in bed...beware!

Generally they're more comfortable around men, and more outspoken.

That's about all I know...I've never been with a Tomboy..
I know somebody who is this way, and yes she did fist her ex-husband, who was into kinky stuff in bed, and ended up being a fruit cake. Yes is outspoken and very talkative, it gets annoyin for me, as I like girly girls who are feminine and are not compensating by trying to be one of the guys. She is very attracted to me, although I am no gilry guy, and yes it is the less masculine guys that fall for her.

Wether they pursue or are pursued by more feminine/submissive men is not the point. They tend to end up, for whatever reasons, and I don't dispute Amante Silvestre's theory, with less macho, sterotypical girly men.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top