Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Leykis, awesome radio DJ teaching how to get laid

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks, there a guy in L.A. who used to run a radio show teaching men how to get laid with the minimum amount of time, effort or money. I was listening to his radio shows on youtube and I really like his advice and his attitude/mindset - he's all about being a jerk/a*shole and putting your needs first before the girl's needs.

Anyone here heard of him? I hadn't until a few weeks ago.

He has a list of 'rules', known as tenets, to follow that work the whole dating game into your favour. Much like women have their book 'The Rules', only Leykis is teaching men to be more a*shole/jerk like towards women.

He's in his 50s, really funny, and still gets girls are young as 18.

Here is a website listing his tenets: http://www.tenetsofleykis.com

Some good stuff about dating and his 'rules' are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcS66NsI7tI

Just thought I'd share this as I found it really useful and thought some of you might too.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
His tenets are a good find! Tobasco sauce on a condom is a very good idea. Bookmarking his site... + rep
You're from SoCal and just hearing about this now? Damn. When I was living there I had been listening to him since I was like 13 or something. After a while there wasn't anything new I could learn from the show, it was mostly just me shaking my head at the stupidity of some of the men that call in.

As of now he's off the air until his contract runs out and someone decides to offer him a new deal.

He also doesn't look favorably on the pick-up community as he sees it as ripping him off, but I think that's just mostly because he doesn't know much about it. The material and resources out there go far beyond Leykis 101 in their coverage of various topics.

Reaction score
lykis 101 flash fridays ...

he was a like a 2nd dad to me ... I am going to miss his show