Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Cruise on Oprah

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was so pathetic, it made me cry.
Whatever happened to the bad boy from Top Gun?!? He's turned total AFC.

As for the girl... I don't get what he sees in her.
Too bad she'll be dumping him soon :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pook

BTW: What are you guys doing watching Oprah?
Dude, Oprah's the man!!!
She has more balls than Dr. Phil :D

Last edited:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much like a pig does she look like these days?

Her and Liz Taylor ought to do a workout video for all the fat losers who watch her show.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
shes like 70 years old man, give her a break.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Follow the money. Hollywood relationships, as is Hollywood itself, is little more than a publicity stunt. "But Pook, they *really* love each other!" Hahaha! And I am the giant tooth-fairy!
I totally disagree.

People fall in love (or lust) with people around them, people in their lives. What do common people say but that they met their significant other at work, in school, and so forth. Teenage boys fall for girls in their same high school. And so forth. It’s about geographic proximity and it’s no different than in Hollywood. Why must celebrities fall in love with some ordinary person when the people they spend the most time with... are celebrities (or producers, directors, etc)? Why would it be any different?

Also, I’ve heard from actors who say that when working on a movie there is a blurring of reality. When two actors—say, Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan—play intimate roles involving kissing, sex, and otherwise portraying an intimate relationship, there is a common inability to distinguish the actor from their role—after all, they spend an inordinate amount of time together, acting out a “relationship”; that they think that on-screen relationship, that on-screen persona is real. This explains why flings are prevalent and why relationships often end after filming wraps up, as the actors come to realize how false was their perception of reality.

The reverse is true, too. People wonder why people have a fascination for celebrities and celebrities wonder why people invade and are so curious about their private life. Humans have a need for community and in this impersonal society where no one knows or acknowledges another, whether it be walking in a mall or traveling in a subway; when people watch movies—especially ones plentiful of close-ups, watch the E! channel, read interviews in magazines, they come to feel they ‘know’ that celebrity. Back in college I once conducted a massive research paper on the history of film and I recall that the public fascination of celebrities did not exist until the close-up was invented, because it was with the close-up that audiences felt close, intimate, with the actor.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise is banging one of the hottest starlets in Hollywood.

I'd say he's doing something right.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her on some E! Show with Tom around and you could tell in her body language how much she is attracted to him. Keep in mind that magical feeling goes away over time and his AFC behavior will take over as primary. Look at other relationships in Tinsel Town go south after a couple years.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
isnt he gay?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like oprah! respek!:woo:

Laterz...

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pretty dissapointed if it turned out that he was a coco shunter.

I agree that he does have a strange choice of women.

Nicole Kidman/Penolope Cruz/Katie Holmes

All 'middle of the road' hollywood stars, none of them particularly loved or loathed.

I wouldn't be suprised if he is queer to be honest.