Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Cruise acted like a DJ

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see Tom Cruise at the UK prem. of War of the Worlds.

Some spoof reporter had a microphone that was a water pistol.

He spayed Cruise in the face with it. To his credit Cruise initially laughed, then took the guy to task, he stayed cool and really made the guy look a Pratt.

If it was me the guy would have been over the barriers and getting a kicking, but Tom did the DJ thing.

He's only slightly gone up in my estimation ever since the Oprah incident :rolleyes:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice they picked on shortarse Cruise. Do you think they would try it on with Russell Crowe? I think not.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
hey i was trying to be nice, but you sprayed me with water, ididnt like that.

It was funny seeing him angry, I almost respect how calm he always is...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a gay ass interview tho. I'd spray him too, just to get something exiting out of him. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THOSE ACTOR (DRAMA QUEIN) TYPES......

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
That was a gay ass interview tho. I'd spray him too, just to get something exiting out of him. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THOSE ACTOR (DRAMA QUEIN) TYPES......
Of course he's a drama queen, he's an actor and he's gay, what do you expect.:D

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheCalmGuy
Dane Cook Spoofs Tom Cruise, On the Jimmy Kimmel Show. You have to have seen Tom Cruise on Oprah recently. Check it out its very very funny!!! :crackup:

http://www.alldumb.com/item/12095/
haha funny ****....

anyways i heard on he radio this morning that top is sueing the guy that sprayed water on his face. haha what a faggot.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Cruise is a pimp.

Notice how the guy who sprayed him was completely speechless...i think he realized that the "funny" prank he played on Cruise was completely ridiculous and not funny at all.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are both wankers.

The prank was lame and Cruise made too much of a fuss.

Karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a bit of water, if he was a DJ he would of laughed it off and not stood there 10 mins in a rage chanting over and over. *****

Now why would you want to do that?

People have played jokes at me before .. squirted me with waterpistols thrown water bombs at me etc and i never sulked about it :rolleyes:..It's a harmless joke and Cruise took it way to personnally

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have the reputation of being soft and you act all calm and collected, it really shows nothing. I would have been more impressed with Mike Tyson if it happened to him. Actually I would have loved Mike to have nailed that reporter as well.:crackup:

"nah come on man, why vould you do dat??" Then mikes jump over the railing and bites him in the nose and beats him down with his fist!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Karat
It's only a bit of water, if he was a DJ he would of laughed it off and not stood there 10 mins in a rage chanting over and over. *****

Now why would you want to do that?

People have played jokes at me before .. squirted me with waterpistols thrown water bombs at me etc and i never sulked about it :rolleyes:..It's a harmless joke and Cruise took it way to personnally
it was total disrespect, the people that did it to you probably knew you

he wouldn't have done that to somebody like Tyson

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only just seen the clip and it has really raised my opinion of Tom Cruise. I thought he was very cool and collected, insisted on dealing with it himself and came out the bigger man.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He's the hillary clinton of hollywood, his image is so contrived. I like him before his last mtv interview with sway. In this interview sway asked him what movies have you scene lately, cruise pauses, and runs off a list of black movies, obviously to impress the black host. It was lame, like how suburban white kids think all blk ppl give a **** about rap..... Every interview is the same with him......... I respect actors who show some real emotion, get offended. Jack wouldv'e cursed the punk out and everyone would have loved it. Headline dont **** with jack.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise is not a DJ
He is actually gay..yes a in the closet homosexual. I didn't believe it at first until I heard it from several others.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise is a fvcking puzzy.

Need proof? He (had the option) and chose to speak at some sort of benefit honoring that America hating homosexual loving Bill Clinton.

That is when I knew for sure he took it up the a$$.

--Crowes

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Jack wouldv'e cursed the punk out and everyone would have loved it. Headline dont **** with jack.

Jack who?