Tom Brady's situation is concrete proof that dating for men is always a L

Reaction score
99.99999999999% of men will never be able to about to what Tom Brady has accomplished and he can't even tame toxic femininity. This is guy is 6ft 4, a millionaire, Chad looking, white guy, a household name, Top NFL QB, and he still took a big L. Guys don't feel down when a girl starts bull shvtting because it's inevitable at this point.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady has always been simp-ish. He isn't as alpha as some might think. Earlier in his football career, he was dating Bridget Moynahan (6 years older) and he had a kid with her. He had already been a part of multiple Super Bowl winning teams and been Super Bowl MVP by the time he started with Moynahan. If you're Super Bowl MVP, one would think you'd be dating women 6 years younger, not 6 years older.

When you look at Tom Brady's current situation and try to relate it to the common man, the main takeaway is that the passage of time is often quite bad for monogamous relationships. 5 years is the shelf life of goodness for most monogamous relationships. Even when relationships exceed 5 years, as Tom Brady's did, women start to get bored in monogamy.

There is a good chance that Tom Brady did pound some other vag during the Gisele era, despite simp-ish tendencies.

Tom Brady never geo-maxxed. He didn't live in Latin America or Eastern Europe and date. He dated a woman from Brazil in a Western nation.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
99.99999999999% of men will never be able to about to what Tom Brady has accomplished and he can't even tame toxic femininity. This is guy is 6ft 4, a millionaire, Chad looking, white guy geo-maxing, a household name, Top NFL QB, and he still took a big L. Guys don't feel down when a girl starts bull shvtting because it's inevitable at this point.
Women will always bullsh1t, it's part of the game, and you need to accept it. If you don't like playing the game do something else. If you enjoy the game, understand it and play it as well as you possibly can.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
99.99999999999% of men will never be able to about to what Tom Brady has accomplished and he can't even tame toxic femininity. This is guy is 6ft 4, a millionaire, Chad looking, white guy geo-maxing, a household name, Top NFL QB, and he still took a big L. Guys don't feel down when a girl starts bull shvtting because it's inevitable at this point.
A interesting thought. If Drew Bledsoe didn't get hurt, or the Patriots lost the AFC Championship game to the Raiders, would he still got her? Brady even has said if they lost that AFC title game to the Raiders he wouldn't been a starter the following year. Also, he has had cosmetic work done on his face over the years big time as well.

So with that said if he was a backup QB for a few more seasons and called it quits would he still get someone like her? Probably not. She wouldn't even know who he is.

Just amazing to think of it. If just a couple things went different, none of us would ever be talking about him.

I know some men are going to chime in and say Gisele is 45 and post wall garbage, but she's still very hot looking. I'd like to see SS members do better. They'd be tripping over their d*cks simping for her if she cold approached you.

Reaction score
Tom Brady has always been simp-ish. He isn't as alpha as some might think. Earlier in his football career, he was dating Bridget Moynahan (6 years older) and he had a kid with her. He had already been a part of multiple Super Bowl winning teams and been Super Bowl MVP by the time he started with Moynahan. If you're Super Bowl MVP, one would think you'd be dating women 6 years younger, not 6 years older.

When you look at Tom Brady's current situation and try to relate it to the common man, the main takeaway is that the passage of time is often quite bad for monogamous relationships. 5 years is the shelf life of goodness for most monogamous relationships. Even when relationships exceed 5 years, as Tom Brady's did, women start to get bored in monogamy.

There is a good chance that Tom Brady did pound some other vag during the Gisele era, despite simp-ish tendencies.

Tom Brady never geo-maxxed. He didn't live in Latin America or Eastern Europe and date. He dated a woman from Brazil in a Western nation.
I agree with everything, but I disagree with calling a top winning super bowl NFL QB not alpha. Dude is telling players 6 times his size what to do and taking hits from Defensive Lineman. Who is a good example of an alpha male then if it's not Tom Brady? I guy's standards shouldn't dictate whether he is a simp or alpha or not. Tom Brady could literally choose any girl he wants, and he picked her which differentiates him from men that are stuck with older women because they don't have a choice. I would date a girl older than me over a younger girl with a kid or obvious mudshark, I don't give a damn how hot the mudshark is because it's a huge dealbreaker for me. Does that make me a simp?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with calling a top winning super bowl NFL QB not alpha. Dude is telling players 6 times his size what to do and taking hits from Defensive Lineman. Who is a good example of an alpha male then if it's not Tom Brady?
There are men that can appear alpha in a workplace setting but not be alpha in their interactions with women. It happens in blue collar and white collar work settings. Plenty of masculine tradesmen/blue collar workers are subscribing to women's OnlyFans pages.

I guy's standards shouldn't dictate whether he is a simp or alpha or not. Tom Brady could literally choose any girl he wants, and he picked her which differentiates him from men that are stuck with older women because they don't have a choice.
Picking an older woman goes against a man's innate desires of youth and beauty. While Bridget Moynahan was attractive in the time she was with Brady, she wasn't youthful compared to him. That makes him simp-ish.

A interesting thought. If Drew Bledsoe didn't get hurt, or the Patriots lost the AFC Championship game to the Raiders, would he still got her? Brady even has said if they lost that AFC title game to the Raiders he wouldn't been a starter the following year. Also, he has had cosmetic work done on his face over the years big time as well.

I know some men are going to chime in and say Gisele is 45 and post wall garbage, but she's still very hot looking.
The Patriots played the Raiders in an earlier round playoff game in the 2001-02 season. The AFC Championship Game was against the Steelers.

Gisele is also 42 not 45.

So with that said if he was a backup QB for a few more seasons and called it quits would he still get someone like her? Probably not. She wouldn't even know who he is.

Just amazing to think of it. If just a couple things went different, none of us would ever be talking about him.

I'd like to see SS members do better. They'd be tripping over their d*cks simping for her if she cold approached you.
If Tom Brady was a career NFL backup, he probably wouldn't have gotten Gisele but he could have gotten a reasonably hot woman. Backup QBs like Brady Quinn and AJ McCarron got solid looking + women. The worst he would have done in most cases is a woman in the cute range.

The elite level athlete with the most disappointing looking long term girlfriend/wife is Roger Federer. He got an older, plain looking woman.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.99999999999% of men will never be able to about to what Tom Brady has accomplished and he can't even tame toxic femininity. This is guy is 6ft 4, a millionaire, Chad looking, white guy, a household name, Top NFL QB, and he still took a big L. Guys don't feel down when a girl starts bull shvtting because it's inevitable at this point.
When did he take a big L?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with everything, but I disagree with calling a top winning super bowl NFL QB not alpha. Dude is telling players 6 times his size what to do and taking hits from Defensive Lineman. Who is a good example of an alpha male then if it's not Tom Brady? I guy's standards shouldn't dictate whether he is a simp or alpha or not. Tom Brady could literally choose any girl he wants, and he picked her which differentiates him from men that are stuck with older women because they don't have a choice. I would date a girl older than me over a younger girl with a kid or obvious mudshark, I don't give a damn how hot the mudshark is because it's a huge dealbreaker for me. Does that make me a simp?
I remember him saying in an interview how he's lucky to have her, and self deprecating to her.

Is that an alpha mindset? Maker her bigger than she is so he could be smaller? He said because either he believes it or he wants to say it for her approval, none of these make him having an alpha mindset, in football he is, and on paper he's the chad we all aspire to be, but in reality just another afc no different than we were in the past, but with status, money and looks.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember him saying in an interview how he's lucky to have her, and self deprecating to her.

Is that an alpha mindset? Maker her bigger than she is so he could be smaller? He said because either he believes it or he wants to say it for her approval, none of these make him having an alpha mindset, in football he is, and on paper he's the chad we all aspire to be, but in reality just another afc no different than we were in the past, but with status, money and looks.
No, that’s just PR. The red pill alpha shvt is terrible for marketing.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No, that’s just PR. The red pill alpha shvt is terrible for marketing.
Why won't say we are lucky to have each other, we are good together, we make a great team, but why put her bigger so he could be smaller? He said something he doesn't feel just for optics, still doesn't look alpha to me, and look the results

Reaction score
There are men that can appear alpha in a workplace setting but not be alpha in their interactions with women. It happens in blue collar and white collar work settings. Plenty of masculine tradesmen/blue collar workers are subscribing to women's OnlyFans pages.
Tom Brady is married with kids and a celebrity across all of America, so he cannot go around acting like Andrew Tate who is a celebrity to a select target demographic of males on the internet.

Picking an older woman goes against a man's innate desires of youth and beauty. While Bridget Moynahan was attractive in the time she was with Brady, she wasn't youthful compared to him. That makes him simp-ish.
Nah I think most men have deal breakers and at some point, accept dating an older woman over a young one. In my instance, I would choose a hot 32-year-old woman over a hot 18-year-old girl that is a single mom or a hot 18-year-old girl that is a blatant mudshark lol. Some guys refuse to date a girl that's not a Christian but will choose a date a single mom lol in which I agree after having several experiences dating non-Christians...Buddhists are the only ones that get a pass. I'm sure some people don't care, but I like steak and pork too much and I prefer my kid to be a Christian or atheist.

When did he take a big L?
His wife is butchering him and she left for Costa Rica or something lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why won't say we are lucky to have each other, we are good together, we make a great team, but why put her bigger so he could be smaller? He said something he doesn't feel just for optics, still doesn't look alpha to me, and look the results
Like I said, what is “alpha” is bad PR.

We all want to say look bvtch just get in the kitchen and be quiet. Most of us will get fired for saying that publicly. Guess we are all betas.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Tom Brady is married with kids and a celebrity across all of America, so he cannot go around acting like Andrew Tate who is a celebrity to a select target demographic of males on the internet.
Why take the extreme of Tate? So he pretty much have to be a simp in order to not lose contracts, for people to like him, he needs to put her wife up so he can be down, he needs to say what their managers tell him to say, all for money and fame. Nice prison

Reaction score
Why take the extreme of Tate? So he pretty much have to be a simp in order to not lose contracts, for people to like him, he needs to put her wife up so he can be down, he needs to say what their managers tell him to say, all for money and fame. Nice prison
What is he doing that makes him such a simp? Not having Harems of Young women and flaunting it?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, what is “alpha” is bad PR.

We all want to say look bvtch just get in the kitchen and be quiet. Most of us will get fired for saying that publicly. Guess we are all betas.
You might be incline to say that when you're married and have no way out without being fvcked in the ass by uncle sam, still beta

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, where do I even start with this. For one, Tom Brady is by far one of my favorite athletes on the planet and what he has done in the NFL will never be rivaled by anyone else that comes along. Tom is by far the GOAT football player and even his situation with his wife is not that bad because apparently, she makes more money than he does!

However, as much as I love the work he has done on the field, I do think that Brady always gave off that simpish nice guy image. People don't realize it but he was a late bloomer. Even though he played football at Michigan, he was taken in the 6th round of the NFL draft and didn't grow into his looks until after winning a couple of Superbowls. Of course a guy like that happily wives up a supermodel. Even on the field and overall, he gave off too much of a clean guy sort of image. I think it had to do with the classy organization that the Patriots tried to make themselves out to be (despite Spy Gate and Deflate Gate lol).

I'll contrast him to someone like Cristiano Ronaldo who was also an ugly duckling before peaking at United but had his fair share of fun before getting married with a kid. The other one is obviously one of the game GOATs himself, Leonardo DiCaprio.

I get into it all the time with dudes on here who say "just work on yourself and it will come, no need to game". That is BS and some celebs are a testament to that. Just because you have money and status does not mean you will slay that much.

It is why, despite how much guys hate him, what Dan Bilzerian has done has been amazing.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What is he doing that makes him such a simp? Not having Harems of Young women and flaunting it?
That's one thing for example. He simpped for a post menstrual 42 years old woman now he will probably get divorced fvcked, super alpha.

He could have learned from Leo DiCaprio. Dumps when they're 25 years old, super Alpha, Super Red Pill and still alive, well and making movies (some of them suck tho)