“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tom boys

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Any1 here dated tom boys? Should I keep a tom boy as a friend?

Any past experiences?
This girl plays computer games and watches wrestling... :)

What do you all think about dating tom boys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
If she's attractive and fun to be with, I don't see how it's any differnt from being with any other girl.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Follow your penis and you can do no wrong.


....well, ok, maybe.
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Tom boys are awesome, if they don't have mustaches anyway.. Just be warned that she probably has many guy friends and if you aren't careful you could fall into that category.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by Axe
Tom boys are awesome, if they don't have mustaches anyway.. Just be warned that she probably has many guy friends and if you aren't careful you could fall into that category.
not to mention the many guy friends that may cawkblock u or want to fight u.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
michelle rodriguez is a tomboy and shes super hot
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Tomboys got good puzzy . Plus you don't gotta put your guard up all the time around them .
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Tomboys are fun, although as others have said, be careful of the LJBF category.
 
Top