Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told her to cut the crap

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
We understand your situation very well. Basically this women was wasting your time and you allowed it to happen then want us to help you figure out how to make her stop doing it.

News flash, we can't. She isnt interested enough. That's why you move on. Because the amount of effort you have been putting in this one woman is wasted and the effort should be going towards dating and finding New women.

Thats the best advice You'll ever get. Respect the fact that the most important thing you can give a woman is your time and only give it to those deserving of it, which she clearly is not in any way shape or form.

Basically your question boils down to "How can I raise this woman's interest level?" And the answer is its never worth the time and effort to even try. That effort is always much better served finding new women who have the interest level you want them to have.
I am not saying she isnt trying to waste my time nor saying the interest is through the roof but iam also not interested in making her like me i am simply trying to understand women a little more , when you stumble upon something new amd weird you wanna understand it more and this is my situation i never invested in her and stopped talking to women but on the other hand this situation is new and iam just analyzing it , not gonna do anything about it though ( a little expirmenting never hurts though )

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying she isnt trying to waste my time nor saying the interest is through the roof but iam also not interested in making her like me i am simply trying to understand women a little more , when you stumble upon something new amd weird you wanna understand it more and this is my situation i never invested in her and stopped talking to women but on the other hand this situation is new and iam just analyzing it , not gonna do anything about it though ( a little expirmenting never hurts though )
You can ignore her do something else. She might come around . Up to this point it looks like you were used for non sexual attention .

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wouldn't have posted this if you didn't take it personal.

Cut that chick off or continue being an orbiter, if that's what you enjoy being.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy who finds a need to flaunt his muscles on an all-dudes site .... just goes to show how educated and quality you are .... let me guess you work in construction or some underground storage and your sex life is basically hitting on srunk girls each frisay night with some friends .... your opinions mean close to nothing and its a waste of your time you actually wrote them .
@ZaCool

Correct assesment. No you shouldn't come onto a site like this and blindly accept all advice. Normally, you will get conflicting opinions anyway. Then, not all advice has value.

Correct in your assesment of @soulforge too......here you have a 43 year old guy who last year was writing thread after thread about this 50 year old milf who was going out bar hopping without him. He was crying as he wanted their relationship to work.

The bathroom selfie says it all, doesn't it? Bear in mind, the guy is 5'5" so yeah he is compensating.

Knowing were he was with the 50 year old milf this time last year, you'd think he'd be a little more understanding and humble, no? But everyone wants to jump to mastery stage without climbing the ladder of applied knowledge........

.....internet cartoon alphas.

He's wrote 3 replies to you slamming you fpr not taking his advice.....calling you a beta in the process.......

....he's showing all the signs of a hysterical, codependent beta.

You're right to ignore this muppet's advice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ZaCool

Correct assesment. No you shouldn't come onto a site like this and blindly accept all advice. Normally, you will get conflicting opinions anyway. Then, not all advice has value.

Correct in your assesment of @soulforge too......here you have a 43 year old guy who last year was writing thread after thread about this 50 year old milf who was going out bar hopping without him. He was crying as he wanted their relationship to work.

The bathroom selfie says it all, doesn't it? Bear in mind, the guy is 5'5" so yeah he is compensating.

Knowing were he was with the 50 year old milf this time last year, you'd think he'd be a little more understanding and humble, no? But everyone wants to jump to mastery stage without climbing the ladder of applied knowledge........

.....internet cartoon alphas.

He's wrote 3 replies to you slamming you fpr not taking his advice.....calling you a beta in the process.......

....he's showing all the signs of a hysterical, codependent beta.

You're right to ignore this muppet's advice.
The soulforg example us pretty funny. But it does show how the right confidence and image rises rather quickly out of having a change of mindset and not degrading yourself to get the sex . He got rid of his boat anchor cheating ex, implemented A no bullshyt policy. And now he's "the man". you hear it in his writing and his tone. He's probably slaying easily babes that he thought he didn't have a chance with.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Reykhel I am not trying to insult you... I am only responding to words on a screen. You are taking something as personal that is not intended to offend because I don't know you. I am an avatar and a pen-name, you are an avatar and Reykhel.... you are being WAY too emotional and you need to just relax and not worry so much about things.

My advice for what it is worth is simply this. Never let stuff chicks do, or don't do, get to you... don't get too happy when things go the way you want and don't get butt hurt when things don't. And if you are going to get upset with a chick (which you shouldn't do) then for GOD's SAKE, don't put it in a text so that she can show all her friends and laugh at you. If you are upset because a bunch of anonymous people, who you will NEVER meet, are commenting on this thread, I want you to think about the fact that you gave this chick a bunch of text that is being passed around to all her friends while they LAUGH at how clueless you sound... and they know your number and your name.... and some of these chicks you might find out in the future you are interested in.

It is never a good idea to call out chicks on normal chick behavior, it makes you look like you don't have a clue about women, but if you can't control yourself, then don't leave physical evidence. If you think a chick has disrespected you... then walk away... someone that places value in himself won't give a sh!t if some worthless chick is blowing you off. A man with options is not going to waste one second on her.... because he is too busy with other things.

Calling out a chick might make you feel better, but it will not make her respect you, unless she loves you.... and if a chick is not texting you and blowing you off... she really doesn't give e fvck about you.
good thinking man!
however, it is so hard not to reveal anger if something really unexpected happens. but as soon as you communicate anger to her she is going to diss you to her friends and she is going to reinforce her decision to leave you. but as human beings we cannot be emotionless to unexpected outcomes. if a girl leaves you and you had fights all the time, the sex was crap then there is no anger. anger comes from unpredictability because this means that you were probably tricked.

Reaction score
Putting in a little more effort? SERIOUSLY!!

She does not even care to reply back to op, feeds him a bunch of lies... Has ZERO interest in him.

This is an INSULT, why would you put MORE effort into a chick when she is INSULTING you?

This is EXACTLY where men are going wrong.. Putting this much VALUE and effort into Puzzy!
A bit aggressive but you are 100% correct! This is a case of below zero IL!

Reaction score
Insulting... She knows he should know . So she detests him for putting up with it .
I don't blame the guy. we all been there. when you start to receive texts from a girl such as 'what's wrong? 'I thought we talked about it' and 'I am sorry I did not reply' you know that this not only over but it has become embarrassing. I think that you can only understand this feeling if you dumped a girl recently and she keeps texting you. I feel sorry for her and this is how they feel when the dump us.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she convices herself that he was quite literally a DEMON

Then she can go off to ride new dik, totally GUILT FREE
She will also make up a appropriate lie to match to tell her friends huh? It ain't fun unless her friends know right?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely have I met a chick, who put her hands up and confessed she had some part to play in the demise of the relationship..

It was ALWAYS the guys fault.. However I have met several dudes, who are riddled with GUILT because they believe they contributed in fukin things up.

Woman generally walk away.. GUILT FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely have I met a chick, who put her hands up and confessed she had some part to play in the demise of the relationship..

It was ALWAYS the guys fault.. However I have met several dudes, who are riddled with GUILT because they believe they contributed in fukin things up.

You can be guilt free if you own up to it like a man . Women always gotta manipulate some shyt.

I tell women all your people know and they know you ain't shyt. They'd actually respect you more if you took responsibility .

Reaction score

it is always the guys fault even if they explicitly say u did that u did this and also when they said no you were fine its me. its always a guys mistake.