Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told her I'd had enough...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to cut a long story short I met this girl 5 weeks ago, she had a boyfriend but i ended up kiss closing her and flirting with her the whole night - some heavy kino was used too.

She told me she would break up with her bf of 2 1/2 years and get with me. She would be away for a few weeks doing a course.

Week 1 - She was texting me all week saying how much she liked me and do i like her more than the other girls i talk to.

Week 2 - The weekend shed meet her bf to break things off... Oh no his granny died so she couldnt do it (i wonder...).

Week 3 - She wasnt getting in touch at all really.

Week 4 - I text her once or twice. She finally came out and said that she really did wanna be with me if 'i liked her enough'.

Week 5 - This week, i asked her would she be out in our hometown. She said yeah probably but her bf was coming down and she wasnt sure if she could talk to me coz hed be there. I finally had enough and told her 'haha, stay with him. ive had enough. i like ya but ive waited long enough. have a good weekend. bye'

Guys, DONT trust any girl, the majority of em are fuked up when it comes to their emotions. Im a BIT burned at the mo, dont have oneitis for her but i do like her. Might see her out at the weekend but im not even gonna acknowledge her presence if i do. She started off REALLY into me but then it faded away, i shoulda known.

Might go and read Pooks Be a Man now, some words of encouragement would be good also.

Thanks, comments?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its good you recognize the problem.

with someone for 2 and half yrs..and she will leave him for you that fast.

not a chance.

go out and date.

and read ANTI DUMP

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the first time you wrote about this girl in http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58828

These were my responses:

That story just broke my bullsh!t detector.

There is no sick/dead grandma. She is not gonna break up with her boyfriend, she's just testing the waters seeing if there is anything else out there. That whole grandma story is just there so you don't get pissed off at her for playing you. Girls sugarcoat sh!t all the time and try to get sympathy out of you. Don't fall for that sh!t in the future.

My advice, tell this that it's a waste of her time to contact you until she loses the boyfriend, because you're no one's backup, and no one's man on the side. You got your own life to live, and if she isn't ready to be in it, that's her loss.

No, an AFC sticks around and waits for this girl to throw him a bone after her boyfriend finishes eating all the meat off it. A real man has dignity to walk away and never settle for less.

This girl likes you, but she doesn't want to break up with her boyfriend. That's why she's telling you the grandma story. It's not sick what she's doing, girls do this sh!t all the time. By making you sympathize with her, she's getting you to stick around and wait on her. What you don't realize, is that the longer you wait, the less respect she will have for you, and the smaller your chance of hooking up with her will be. AFCs wait on the girl, a real man finds a replacement.
I told you this b!tch was no good man. You could have saved yourself 3 weeks by ditching her ass earlier. But hey, live and learn bro.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindovermatter: Yea, cheers man. Its just frustrating ya know. I might get in touch with this other girl who wants to 'remind' me of a kiss we had a while back. Sould keep me busy this weekend! :)

Also, its frustrating that the girl in question didnt reply when i told her off, i thought shed beg me to give her more time or something, shes really annoyed me. but hey...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge a hoe by her actions NOT her words - Another lesson ive learnt here.

watch out guys...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you really thought she was going to come to you after being with her bf for 2-1/2 years that quickly. I agree with frivolous. You need to find a single girl not one that is taken.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVS, i suppose deep down i had a feeling she was gonna flake but stupidly i kept holding out hope.

Shame on me! :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silver - this sh*t has happened to me more times than I care to remember. I've got involved with so many b*tches when I was in my twenties that had boyfriends they were supposedly 'leaving'. In every single instance, the broad in question never, ever left her boyfriend.

That was in my AFC days, however. Chicks do this all the time.

Don't feel sorry for yourself - just feel sorry for the boyfriend.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Don, this happened to me last year also, nearly the exact same circumstances - but the girl DID leave the bf, met me for a week or two and then went off with a guy friend of hers...

Im not feeling sorry for myself just annoyed that i was played! :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Judge a hoe by her actions NOT her words - Another lesson ive learnt here.

watch out guys...

this is the best advice.

I never listen to what a woman says now. I might hear it but I don't try to figure it out. The only thing that maters is her actions

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Women are ruthless. Can you blame them? They are because they can be, what with all the AFCs running around issing their arses all the time.