Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today's reality and exact opposites

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Third, I disagree that betas make it easier. The more betas there are, the more women will think they can just disrespect men entirely. 70 years ago, women knew their place just because of the masculine energy in society. Today? If you want to replicate that, you’re gonna have to be masculine to the point where you indirectly increase the likelihood of you saying/doing something that will get you thrown in prison. The courts are harder against men, ESPECIALLY young men (ask me how I know—judge told me that I was facing 6 months in jail just for speeding).
This is an excellent point. No one really benefits form the increasing beta-zation of the male gender. To assume that more betas = less completion is simplistic thinking. The side effects of the society being increasingly feminized will be felt by all. We already see that with the whole sexual harassment thing. Years ago, being an alpha is in the workplace was perfectly acceptable. You could bang every secretary in the office and no one would bat an eyelash. These days, you can get fired and sued for sexual harassment for telling a female coworker that you like her dress. Doesn't matter if you're alpha or not. And this type of mentality is spreading to other settings. Pretty soon, hitting on a woman at a bar will be considered sexual harassment as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent point. No one really benefits form the increasing beta-zation of the male gender. To assume that more betas = less completion is simplistic thinking. The side effects of the society being increasingly feminized will be felt by all. We already see that with the whole sexual harassment thing. Years ago, being an alpha is in the workplace was perfectly acceptable. You could bang every secretary in the office and no one would bat an eyelash. These days, you can get fired and sued for sexual harassment for telling a female coworker that you like her dress. Doesn't matter if you're alpha or not. And this type of mentality is spreading to other settings. Pretty soon, hitting on a woman at a bar will be considered sexual harassment as well.
Theyve been working it to take any "empowerment" out of it a male might get. Thing is all this bull makes forces a man to focus on what he can control, himself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to pull dtf women is mindfulness. Leave your phone in your car. Or at least carry a secondary burner phone that has no apps to distract you.

When arriving at the social environment, soak it in. Be completely in the moment. Be mindful of the present.

Notice what state you are in. Most likely it would be loneliness. Suffering is the human condition. Transmute that loneliness into mindfulness.

Once you are able to be completely in the moment, every dtf chick will be drawn to you like flies on sh1t.

It’s the mindful guy that is in his body that sends off a signal of value. He sends off a positive and attractive vibration. He stands out like a sore thumb compared to every guy stuck in his head, distracted by technology, or suffering from a quiet sense of loneliness.

Emotional transmutation in the field is the single greatest skill to develop that boosts your game from 0 to 100.

I’ve done it myself and have effortlessly pull many times out of nowhere. I could just be hanging out and enjoying the moment and a dtf 8 or 9 would come out of nowhere and ask me “do you want to get out of here?”. She can sense my cool vibe and positive state.

Some people call this “Being in state.” Your state probably has 90% influence over your success with women, more so than smv and anything else.

The power within is rarely explored by men.
Awesome. You described it in words.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, men are the women of 15 years ago and the women are the men from 15 years ago.

Posters saying a woman wanted to come over and fvck him and he wanted to get drinks instead. Because he had a hard week of work. WTF? Fvck her brains out and then go rehydrate with her at the bar. Then go fvck some more.

The #1 thing that I hear from most women on a date is how men are so passive, dont make decisions, arent confident, arent assertive. They ALL say that they love the way I make plans and all they have to do is show up and have fun. I have literally had so many women tell me that most men act scared to death to talk about sex and scared of pvssy. Its like they have to be the escalator.....they have to be the man for them to get laid by men. So what do they do when they meet Glassguy? He acts like a man, gives them a taste of it and then takes it away. So they come chasing for more. Give them some more, take it away. Each time giving them just a little bit more but not enough to cure their appetite.

#1- Women in today's dating pool want to fvck. They are going to fvck someone and they are going to determine if it is you way faster than you think. Try about 1 minute into the date and they have probably made up their mind. If they are on the fence they will know 10 minutes later. Fact.

Do not miss this part- Today's woman wants to fvck. Today's man wants a relationship. And a man like that turns a woman off faster than ANYTHING.

15-20 years ago we were fvcking these women and then backing off. They would chase hard. Today's average man never gets to this point because he is looking for a relationship instead of fvcking these chicks and making them chase. And fellas- women LOVE chasing a man that is worth chasing. You dont have to be rich, you dont have to be famous....you just have to have some value and the right mindset.

I today's generation its the woman looking for the D, the men want a relationship....the woman fvcks the man, he chases. Then she is bi polar, a bytch or low value because she ghosts him after he goes 160mph beta on her because HIS hamster is killing itself on the wheel instead of hers. Its amusing to watch. When these women tell me these stories I just smirk.

I applause you betas. You get me laid easier than I can myself most of the time just from the behavior these women have dealt with in the past.

When asked, I am NEVER looking for a relationship. I am always "enjoying being recently single and dating. I am open to a relationship with the right person but in no rush whatsoever".

#2- Women do not want a NICE guy. They want a man that will require them to submit. That man has a strong frame and CAN be an @sshole through sarcasm, directness, etc when he NEEDS to be. Will also walk away from her bullshyte at ANY minute.

You guys for the life of me dont understand that women say they want one thing but they really want another. For example: Woman says she wants you to break her plans to hang out with her. She really DOESNT want you to break your existing plans. She just wants you to remind her that your frame is stronger than that.

Why do you think a woman dumps a man after chipping away at his power? She takes it in small chunks over time. He stops hanging with his friends, cancels his plans at her beckon call......until she has all the power. What does she do once she gains all control and has him where she SAID she wanted him? She dumps him. But why? She never wanted to the power to begin with. She only wanted to test him over and over to see if she COULD get it.

Women want to submit. Its in their DNA. Its also in their DNA to TRY to take a man's power and she WILL do that if the man lets her. Is this making sense?

A nice guy THINKS he is doing what the woman wants but he is doing the exact opposite of what the woman wants him to do. Dont get me wrong if a plate of mine was broke down 2 miles away I would go help her. But I wouldnt do it to be a white knight, I would do it because thats what I would do for ANYONE thats in my social circle of friends and family.

Nice guys get used until there is no more power to steal. Then the woman bounces and its always back to the guy that put her in her place (not talking about beating on a woman- I am talking about a man that will make decisions, tell her NO, etc).

#3- Do you guys remember back in the day when men and women would put equal effort into calling each other on the phone, texting each other, etc?

Well here is a shocker- It still exists. Most of you dudes feel like you have to call and text every 2 hours or every day or she will lose interest. You feel that you have to SHOW her how interested you are or she will lose interest. No no no no no. You have to do the EXACT opposite. Once a woman is interested and sexually attracted to you, you back off. Especially after you have fvcked her.

If you are beta (and you know if you are) and want to start the process of dehypnotization of what the feminist movement has brainwashed you with, simply do the opposite of what you would normally do with a woman.

Woman: Instead of me just coming over tonight, lets go to this steakhouse.
Man: Nah. Come on over. We can go there next time. *yeah right

Woman: Hey? How have you been? My BF doesnt know how to do such and such. Could you help me out?
Man: Sure. What are you gonna do for me?
Woman: Well I am not interested anything sexual! I have a BF! How dare you suggest something sexual!
Man: Addios. Tell that retarded BF of yours to learn how to do manly stuff of better yet, hmu when you want a real man to treat you like a woman after you bounce on that woman you are dating in a man's body

Woman: I know you had plans, but I really want you to break them so you can just be here to hold me. Its been a long week.
Man: I'm not breaking my plans on my day off to just lay around this house with you feeling bad.

Women want to be LED. You cannot LEAD if you are CHASING.

You betas never hear this shyte on your dates with women because they are stories about YOU.

Opposites DO attract.
Glass mate, I'm not 16. Purpose over wtf women want. I don't care.

From teens and 20s, I'd burn it to the ground. Now, unless on vaca or a biz trip, special occasion, etc i rarely sacrifice my sleep. I've been there. I have done it. Sacrificing my sleep as a teen or college kid has little downside. Lack of sleep now means failure to execute. I want **** you money.

To acquire that sort of wealth, i must sacrifice a **** load. To each their own. I can burn it to the ground. I do so willingly but I make that choice.

I don't date. Drinks or coffee. Usually coffee. Its bad a smash or next. To each their own.

In 2020, women are valueless beyond vag and even then, most suck in bed. They think just being a star fish is enough.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I just saw the post you referenced. Jeezus no wonder you were moved to write this novel LOL.
What baffles me is guys post asking for help but dont take the time to educate themselves when they realize there is knowledge to be had.
The rest is just work and alignment.
They are lazy or have no common sense. Or they fall somewhere in between.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020, women are valueless beyond vag and even then, most suck in bed. They think just being a star fish is enough.
In the UK their that entitled/lacking perception, that single women who are currently pregnant are flooding the dating game, and they literally dont give a ****, almost as if its healthy and normal

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK their that entitled/lacking perception, that single women who are currently pregnant are flooding the dating game, and they literally dont give a ****, almost as if its healthy and normal
Guys need to adapt. I wont marry. No live in gf or wife. Not in the mood means next. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Dicaprio is doing it right.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So youre saying there are natural alphas who cant turn into betas but if a beta tries to be an alpha he will change at the end?
I had a relationship in which i acted alpha in the beginning but i knew all the time that i couldnt leave her and i also made a kid with her.

Now i know a little more about women, read some books and got more educated but i know that im still beta in my actions. Is there any way to change that?
A natural alpha born is like breathing for them in term dealing with the world irl. You dont have to be an alphas to rock the world, many celebraties and rich icon were not alphas albeits women (said) wont fvcks bill gates, but sure they will for their resources and fame, you got to be the best version of yourself, surely if youre not alphas youre born with at least one real talents un your life that you do naturally (like breathing), you dont concoct a scheme of how to be an alphaman and telling others that theyre beta, alphas dont need to do that shlt, it occurs since in their childhood.. Lol

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A natural alpha born is like breathing for them in term dealing with the world irl. You dont have to be an alphas to rock the world, many celebraties and rich icon were not alphas albeits women (said) wont fvcks bill gates, but sure they will for their resources and fame, you got to be the best version of yourself, surely if youre not alphas youre born with at least one real talents un your life that you do naturally (like breathing), you dont concoct a scheme of how to be an alphaman and telling others that theyre beta, alphas dont need to do that shlt, it occurs since in their childhood.. Lol
Yeah but when a guy understands how women Think and Who they want to fck he cant just accept to be an beta just because he wasnt born as one. I will not accept being an beta because i acted my whole life like one. I mean not an alpha regarding finances etc but in personality.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all the top CEO's "physical Alphas"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but when a guy understands how women Think and Who they want to fck he cant just accept to be an beta just because he wasnt born as one. I will not accept being an beta because i acted my whole life like one. I mean not an alpha regarding finances etc but in personality.
You may have been programmed to be one from birth.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where it gets a bit cartoonish around here with all the overlabelling. I'm a project manager by trade so you would think that is alpha setting up the plan leading the team and so on. But in a lot of places pm's are just play things for the exec so we're back to beta.

I'm built and highly trained in martial arts so you would think those are alpha qualities then a lot of people say I'm a nice guy back to beta. And if you saw me playing dolls with my sister's kids u would say all-time beta.

I don't think of myself as alpha or beta. I would say I am redpill. I understand how woman operate and why and how to manage them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think of myself as alpha or beta. I would say I am redpill.
Red pill is a better term. All this alpha/beta stuff is nonsense. In the context of a forum like this, all "alpha" seems to mean is that the guy doesn't act needy with women. Big whoop.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys I really do look down on are the male news readers. there was some damned stupid theatre thing celebrating the wives of Henry the eighth as strong powerful women. they had some big lezzer saying yes we have all women on the stage it's good to see diversity.

And the mail anchor desk guy was smiling and nodding and saying yes great show

How the hell they can be cheerleaders for that I don't know. Fukin collaborators.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge is essentially needed when it came to women, however being your ownself are the most healthiest thing to do with your own life. Not all women (at this age) can tolerate/live with an alphaman due to their "in control' nature, that to the fact they cant manipulate them. Large portion of women comfortable living with their preferred kind of man.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is becoming more true with the young ones everything has got so tribal now. in the old days I proved that you could fake being a woman's type and certainly get nuts deep. but it's like each tribe has its own language I don't think I could pull that off now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The guys I really do look down on are the male news readers. there was some damned stupid theatre thing celebrating the wives of Henry the eighth as strong powerful women. they had some big lezzer saying yes we have all women on the stage it's good to see diversity.

And the mail anchor desk guy was smiling and nodding and saying yes great show

How the hell they can be cheerleaders for that I don't know. Fukin collaborators.
But those male news anchors might look baby face kidish but they are getting pvssy and hot ones from the female anchors they work with. Most date each other and that at least down here the local reporters do. They all hangout together so you know they bang each other.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where it gets a bit cartoonish around here with all the overlabelling. I'm a project manager by trade so you would think that is alpha setting up the plan leading the team and so on. But in a lot of places pm's are just play things for the exec so we're back to beta.
Just playthings for the executives? :rofl: haha!