Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today's reality and exact opposites

Glassguy

Reaction score
In general, men are the women of 15 years ago and the women are the men from 15 years ago.

Posters saying a woman wanted to come over and fvck him and he wanted to get drinks instead. Because he had a hard week of work. WTF? Fvck her brains out and then go rehydrate with her at the bar. Then go fvck some more.

The #1 thing that I hear from most women on a date is how men are so passive, dont make decisions, arent confident, arent assertive. They ALL say that they love the way I make plans and all they have to do is show up and have fun. I have literally had so many women tell me that most men act scared to death to talk about sex and scared of pvssy. Its like they have to be the escalator.....they have to be the man for them to get laid by men. So what do they do when they meet Glassguy? He acts like a man, gives them a taste of it and then takes it away. So they come chasing for more. Give them some more, take it away. Each time giving them just a little bit more but not enough to cure their appetite.

#1- Women in today's dating pool want to fvck. They are going to fvck someone and they are going to determine if it is you way faster than you think. Try about 1 minute into the date and they have probably made up their mind. If they are on the fence they will know 10 minutes later. Fact.

Do not miss this part- Today's woman wants to fvck. Today's man wants a relationship. And a man like that turns a woman off faster than ANYTHING.

15-20 years ago we were fvcking these women and then backing off. They would chase hard. Today's average man never gets to this point because he is looking for a relationship instead of fvcking these chicks and making them chase. And fellas- women LOVE chasing a man that is worth chasing. You dont have to be rich, you dont have to be famous....you just have to have some value and the right mindset.

I today's generation its the woman looking for the D, the men want a relationship....the woman fvcks the man, he chases. Then she is bi polar, a bytch or low value because she ghosts him after he goes 160mph beta on her because HIS hamster is killing itself on the wheel instead of hers. Its amusing to watch. When these women tell me these stories I just smirk.

I applause you betas. You get me laid easier than I can myself most of the time just from the behavior these women have dealt with in the past.

When asked, I am NEVER looking for a relationship. I am always "enjoying being recently single and dating. I am open to a relationship with the right person but in no rush whatsoever".

#2- Women do not want a NICE guy. They want a man that will require them to submit. That man has a strong frame and CAN be an @sshole through sarcasm, directness, etc when he NEEDS to be. Will also walk away from her bullshyte at ANY minute.

You guys for the life of me dont understand that women say they want one thing but they really want another. For example: Woman says she wants you to break her plans to hang out with her. She really DOESNT want you to break your existing plans. She just wants you to remind her that your frame is stronger than that.

Why do you think a woman dumps a man after chipping away at his power? She takes it in small chunks over time. He stops hanging with his friends, cancels his plans at her beckon call......until she has all the power. What does she do once she gains all control and has him where she SAID she wanted him? She dumps him. But why? She never wanted to the power to begin with. She only wanted to test him over and over to see if she COULD get it.

Women want to submit. Its in their DNA. Its also in their DNA to TRY to take a man's power and she WILL do that if the man lets her. Is this making sense?

A nice guy THINKS he is doing what the woman wants but he is doing the exact opposite of what the woman wants him to do. Dont get me wrong if a plate of mine was broke down 2 miles away I would go help her. But I wouldnt do it to be a white knight, I would do it because thats what I would do for ANYONE thats in my social circle of friends and family.

Nice guys get used until there is no more power to steal. Then the woman bounces and its always back to the guy that put her in her place (not talking about beating on a woman- I am talking about a man that will make decisions, tell her NO, etc).

#3- Do you guys remember back in the day when men and women would put equal effort into calling each other on the phone, texting each other, etc?

Well here is a shocker- It still exists. Most of you dudes feel like you have to call and text every 2 hours or every day or she will lose interest. You feel that you have to SHOW her how interested you are or she will lose interest. No no no no no. You have to do the EXACT opposite. Once a woman is interested and sexually attracted to you, you back off. Especially after you have fvcked her.

If you are beta (and you know if you are) and want to start the process of dehypnotization of what the feminist movement has brainwashed you with, simply do the opposite of what you would normally do with a woman.

Woman: Instead of me just coming over tonight, lets go to this steakhouse.
Man: Nah. Come on over. We can go there next time. *yeah right

Woman: Hey? How have you been? My BF doesnt know how to do such and such. Could you help me out?
Man: Sure. What are you gonna do for me?
Woman: Well I am not interested anything sexual! I have a BF! How dare you suggest something sexual!
Man: Addios. Tell that retarded BF of yours to learn how to do manly stuff of better yet, hmu when you want a real man to treat you like a woman after you bounce on that woman you are dating in a man's body

Woman: I know you had plans, but I really want you to break them so you can just be here to hold me. Its been a long week.
Man: I'm not breaking my plans on my day off to just lay around this house with you feeling bad.

Women want to be LED. You cannot LEAD if you are CHASING.

You betas never hear this shyte on your dates with women because they are stories about YOU.

Opposites DO attract.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all true of course.

I think the part about guys wanting relationships more is more timeless than you think. A lot of younger men idealize relationships, while younger women say they want them (and will enter them) but also want to sow their wild oats while they're young. It's no surprise that you see that kind of stuff on SS because it's a place for unplugging.

Also, a thought...I'll bet a lot of modern American/Western men are tired of the modern female mentality you described. It is what it is and that's the world we live in, but what guys should really learn is that 95% of these women are simply not worth more than a pump and dump. No wonder the male populace is divided into betas, players, and MGTOW. But the thing is, maybe not every guy in the world wants a quick fukk from a girl or a set of plates. And they probably don't want to deal with attitude which is what you get with most of these slvts. Probably the most valuable thing I've learned is not to lower yourself for pu$$y that just isn't worth the hassle. There are some women that actually respect male leadership. Luckily I've gotten to a point where I can screen for attitude very efficiently. The girls who get to enjoy my company are those who earn it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman: Hey? How have you been? My BF doesnt know how to do such and such. Could you help me out?
Woman: Well I am not interested anything sexual! I have a BF! How dare you suggest something sexual!
Man: Addios. Tell that retarded BF of yours to learn how to do manly stuff of better yet, hmu when you want a real man to treat you like a woman after you bounce on that woman you are dating in a man's body
Okay chief, I gotta stop you right here. Everything was going great until this part. What kind of social interaction is this? I can guarantee that this convo has never taken place, it’s so cringe lmao
Opposites DO attract.
Not opposites, COMPLEMENTS do attract (no, not compliments, complements). As in, you don’t want someone to ‘complete’ you, you want someone to complement you. But yeah, I catch your drift.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think your post is exactly what’s going on @Glassguy. A complete reversal of gender roles. It was no accident. There is motive. Beyond feminism as well.

I also read that thread about the guy wanting to go get drinks first and messed the whole thing up. She was down to fuk too. Drinks? Are you kidding?
Men actually think this way. There’s plenty of women and that garbage about the field getting tighter is bullshyt. It couldn’t be more open.

Unless of course a man is a cuck by his very core nature and doesn’t even know it. The bulk of women out there don’t really want to be a wife until she’s fukked more than she can stand.

Good thread.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post overall Glassguy, I needed this reminder myself. But I do think that there’s certain things that you’re not taking into consideration. Firstly, men are afraid to be sexual because of **** like #MeToo. It’s guilty until proven innocent, and then still a little bit guilty just because ‘I FEEEEEL like it’.

Secondly, a lot of the men who ARE actual men have stated opting out. No, I’m not talking about MGTOW, I’m saying that some real dudes out there have just stopped caring about poon entirely. They’ve had their fair share, and while they won’t turn down a girl who throws herself at them, they just don’t care to talk to a ***** anymore because it’s not worth the stress of dealing either her bs and using up your energy just to put her in her place when you know she’s gonna act up again. On top of that, a lot of these men also end up in jail/prison for one reason or another lol so there’s also that.

Third, I disagree that betas make it easier. The more betas there are, the more women will think they can just disrespect men entirely. 70 years ago, women knew their place just because of the masculine energy in society. Today? If you want to replicate that, you’re gonna have to be masculine to the point where you indirectly increase the likelihood of you saying/doing something that will get you thrown in prison. The courts are harder against men, ESPECIALLY young men (ask me how I know—judge told me that I was facing 6 months in jail just for speeding).

I just don’t see it as getting easier honestly. More and more women think they can just disrespect men lol, I don’t believe that it’s ‘getting easier’ as you say. I think it might be because I’m in a younger demographic. Everyone who says the game is ‘easier’ tend to be older from what I find lol. Tbh, that’s probably why I had a lot of cougars give me the hungry come-****-me look the past few years now that I think of it...

Glassguy

Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

I have a few easy answers for your post:

men are afraid to be sexual because of **** like #MeToo. It’s guilty until proven innocent
Only if you allow it. Before I meet up with ANY chick, I have her PHONE NUMBER. I dont not meet up with someone that will not give me her number or has not offered hers to me.

1.) Before the date, you will always see a text from me saying "Looking forward to meeting for drinks on _____"
2.) I always.....ALWAYS......tell them to text me when they get home safely. Always. The woman's text they send always reads "I made it home safe. Thank you for a great evening and I hope we do it again soon". Or something really close to it.

Do these things for your own protection. It wont be an issue until you ghost her ass and then if a woman pulls that shyte, you have clear text messages on your phone.

Secondly, a lot of the men who ARE actual men have stated opting out. No, I’m not talking about MGTOW, I’m saying that some real dudes out there have just stopped caring about poon entirely. They’ve had their fair share, and while they won’t turn down a girl who throws herself at them, they just don’t care to talk to a ***** anymore because it’s not worth the stress of dealing either her bs and using up your energy just to put her in her place when you know she’s gonna act up again. On top of that, a lot of these men also end up in jail/prison for one reason or another lol so there’s also that.
These are not men who are alpha. These are beta men who tried to wear the alpha hat and it blew up in their face and they can no longer tolerate the rejection that comes along with dating. I get rejected sometimes just like everyone else. I dont cry about it. I just withdraw all attention and move on to the others who are interested. Collapsing because things didnt go your way is a weak sign in a man and not attractive, counter productive and why they eventually end up where they are with MGTOW or whatever else they call themselves.

I LOVE women. Just because one doesnt feel me, its no big deal.
I just don’t see it as getting easier honestly
Listen - you are a good poster and been around for a while. Trust me when I say that it is SUPER easy to pull these women whether its for a fwb, casual relationship, GF, whatever.

It is easy because the amount of men that actually act like men is deteriorating quickly in the US. When a woman sees that you act like a man with options because you actually have options, they will cling to you.

True men with a purposeful mindset who ALSO put themselves first and have standards on how they are going to be treated, while still being alive and fun, is becoming a great rarity. When a woman throws you a shyte test just to test the waters and you shut it down, she will chase.

Rarity= Value.

You will not find a higher value guy in a woman's eyes than a man who has a strong frame, assertive, decisive, charismatic but also has other options at all times. Women will cut each other's throats to fvck that guy.

If you are not getting a great response and dont always have a few backups at hand, simply look at what you are doing and tweak it.

I am always here to help any long term posters like yourself. PM me at any time if you need some help or want a new set of eyes on a situation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
A complete reversal of gender roles. It was no accident. There is motive. Beyond feminism as well.
I totally agree......but that is an entirely different topic altogether. I would probably look like a conspiracy theorist if I said what I really think is happening to men who allow it these days.....

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree......but that is an entirely different topic altogether. I would probably look like a conspiracy theorist if I said what I really think is happening to men who allow it these days.....
Same here.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, men are the women of 15 years ago and the women are the men from 15 years ago.

Posters saying a woman wanted to come over and fvck him and he wanted to get drinks instead. Because he had a hard week of work. WTF? Fvck her brains out and then go rehydrate with her at the bar. Then go fvck some more.

The #1 thing that I hear from most women on a date is how men are so passive, dont make decisions, arent confident, arent assertive. They ALL say that they love the way I make plans and all they have to do is show up and have fun. I have literally had so many women tell me that most men act scared to death to talk about sex and scared of pvssy. Its like they have to be the escalator.....they have to be the man for them to get laid by men. So what do they do when they meet Glassguy? He acts like a man, gives them a taste of it and then takes it away. So they come chasing for more. Give them some more, take it away. Each time giving them just a little bit more but not enough to cure their appetite.

#1- Women in today's dating pool want to fvck. They are going to fvck someone and they are going to determine if it is you way faster than you think. Try about 1 minute into the date and they have probably made up their mind. If they are on the fence they will know 10 minutes later. Fact.

Do not miss this part- Today's woman wants to fvck. Today's man wants a relationship. And a man like that turns a woman off faster than ANYTHING.

15-20 years ago we were fvcking these women and then backing off. They would chase hard. Today's average man never gets to this point because he is looking for a relationship instead of fvcking these chicks and making them chase. And fellas- women LOVE chasing a man that is worth chasing. You dont have to be rich, you dont have to be famous....you just have to have some value and the right mindset.

I today's generation its the woman looking for the D, the men want a relationship....the woman fvcks the man, he chases. Then she is bi polar, a bytch or low value because she ghosts him after he goes 160mph beta on her because HIS hamster is killing itself on the wheel instead of hers. Its amusing to watch. When these women tell me these stories I just smirk.

I applause you betas. You get me laid easier than I can myself most of the time just from the behavior these women have dealt with in the past.

When asked, I am NEVER looking for a relationship. I am always "enjoying being recently single and dating. I am open to a relationship with the right person but in no rush whatsoever".

#2- Women do not want a NICE guy. They want a man that will require them to submit. That man has a strong frame and CAN be an @sshole through sarcasm, directness, etc when he NEEDS to be. Will also walk away from her bullshyte at ANY minute.

You guys for the life of me dont understand that women say they want one thing but they really want another. For example: Woman says she wants you to break her plans to hang out with her. She really DOESNT want you to break your existing plans. She just wants you to remind her that your frame is stronger than that.

Why do you think a woman dumps a man after chipping away at his power? She takes it in small chunks over time. He stops hanging with his friends, cancels his plans at her beckon call......until she has all the power. What does she do once she gains all control and has him where she SAID she wanted him? She dumps him. But why? She never wanted to the power to begin with. She only wanted to test him over and over to see if she COULD get it.

Women want to submit. Its in their DNA. Its also in their DNA to TRY to take a man's power and she WILL do that if the man lets her. Is this making sense?

A nice guy THINKS he is doing what the woman wants but he is doing the exact opposite of what the woman wants him to do. Dont get me wrong if a plate of mine was broke down 2 miles away I would go help her. But I wouldnt do it to be a white knight, I would do it because thats what I would do for ANYONE thats in my social circle of friends and family.

Nice guys get used until there is no more power to steal. Then the woman bounces and its always back to the guy that put her in her place (not talking about beating on a woman- I am talking about a man that will make decisions, tell her NO, etc).

#3- Do you guys remember back in the day when men and women would put equal effort into calling each other on the phone, texting each other, etc?

Well here is a shocker- It still exists. Most of you dudes feel like you have to call and text every 2 hours or every day or she will lose interest. You feel that you have to SHOW her how interested you are or she will lose interest. No no no no no. You have to do the EXACT opposite. Once a woman is interested and sexually attracted to you, you back off. Especially after you have fvcked her.

If you are beta (and you know if you are) and want to start the process of dehypnotization of what the feminist movement has brainwashed you with, simply do the opposite of what you would normally do with a woman.

Woman: Instead of me just coming over tonight, lets go to this steakhouse.
Man: Nah. Come on over. We can go there next time. *yeah right

Woman: I know you had plans, but I really want you to break them so you can just be here to hold me. Its been a long week.
Man: I'm not breaking my plans on my day off to just lay around this house with you feeling bad.

Women want to be LED. You cannot LEAD if you are CHASING.

You betas never hear this shyte on your dates with women because they are stories about YOU.

Opposites DO attract.

Dude...lmao I know u are referring to me. I have banged well over 200 maybe over 300 something women in my life...I'm not young. Sex is not that big of a deal to me. In fact....just meeting a chick and go right to ****ing is boring to me unless only it's a girl I have never ****ed her before. Stop projecting all your beta thoughts on to me. In fact, I'd say emphasizing sex over everything is beta. Sex pretty much is just like eating to me at this point and can sometimes even feel like a bit of a job unless it's brand new top quality *****.

I fact, I should have cancelled that date completely because I really just wanted to drink or be alone to get some stuff out of my system. Doubt you would understand....we are clearly coming from different perspectives here. Sometimes drink is much funner than banging. If I have already banged the girl twice or more I usually have little interest in meeting just to bang regardless of how good the sex is between us.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of your advice is spot on man, for what it's worth, but you also seem a bit high on your own fumes. I didn't feel like ****ing her straight away. Had too much **** on my mind to even GAF about sex. If she didn't like it too bad. Prob should have just cancelled on her in the first place.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you allow it. Before I meet up with ANY chick, I have her PHONE NUMBER. I dont not meet up with someone that will not give me her number or has not offered hers to me.

1.) Before the date, you will always see a text from me saying "Looking forward to meeting for drinks on _____"
2.) I always.....ALWAYS......tell them to text me when they get home safely. Always. The woman's text they send always reads "I made it home safe. Thank you for a great evening and I hope we do it again soon". Or something really close to it.

Do these things for your own protection. It wont be an issue until you ghost her ass and then if a woman pulls that shyte, you have clear text messages on your phone.
This is actually very smart. I do think it can be misconstrued in the sense of ‘caring’ too much like a ‘beta’ would, but I see the purpose of it.
These are not men who are alpha. These are beta men who tried to wear the alpha hat and it blew up in their face and they can no longer tolerate the rejection that comes along with dating. I get rejected sometimes just like everyone else. I dont cry about it. I just withdraw all attention and move on to the others who are interested. Collapsing because things didnt go your way is a weak sign in a man and not attractive, counter productive and why they eventually end up where they are with MGTOW or whatever else they call themselves.

It’s not collapsing, perhaps I didn’t paint the right picture. But it’s more like they just don’t care about women. These men just ARE. I don’t know that makes slang sense because it’s super abstract, but they definitely do not tolerate crappy behavior if it’s given to them outright lol I personally learned from these dudes a lot because they were naturally at the level that Pook tried bringing the rest of us to. Definitely not beta lol
Listen - you are a good poster and been around for a while. Trust me when I say that it is SUPER easy to pull these women whether its for a fwb, casual relationship, GF, whatever.

It is easy because the amount of men that actually act like men is deteriorating quickly in the US. When a woman sees that you act like a man with options because you actually have options, they will cling to you.

True men with a purposeful mindset who ALSO put themselves first and have standards on how they are going to be treated, while still being alive and fun, is becoming a great rarity. When a woman throws you a shyte test just to test the waters and you shut it down, she will chase.
Trust me my man, I know how this stuff goes haha I’m apart of the 1% club when it comes to certain things because I just ‘get it’ socially. The only issue for me is that I don’t drink or smoke or do drugs or anything like that, and I also hopped off of all social media a little over 5 years ago. I’m off the grid. It’s too mentally draining for something that isn’t beneficial, and I noticed that ruined my face-to-face game. Like some people seem pretty cool online, but when you talk to them irl, they’re awkward af. I was one of those at one point. I’m not anymore (thank God), but I didn't see the point in being there any longer. It just wasn’t worth it. Same with drinking/smoking/drugs. I’d rather be the square today to be alive tomorrow.
You will not find a higher value guy in a woman's eyes than a man who has a strong frame, assertive, decisive, charismatic but also has other options at all times. Women will cut each other's throats to fvck that guy.
I took this gender studies class, and the professor was a board-certified psychologist. Despite my antics such as calling out the bs of the gender wage gap and such (in a class that is MEANT to demonize men and make ‘womyn’ the victim), she still labeled me as having those traits and even offered to write me a letter of recommendation if I ever needed one haha that’s how you know I got game xD
If you are not getting a great response and dont always have a few backups at hand, simply look at what you are doing and tweak it.
Always.
I am always here to help any long term posters like yourself. PM me at any time if you need some help or want a new set of eyes on a situation.
Ay thanks chief, I appreciate it

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice discussion guys. Well as polite as it gets in the bullpen. GG you run a tight ship kicking down doors and taking names nice work

I can't claim as many notches as z4 but I m similar. Life stages. As you get older the utility of women decreases so your attitude changes. Sometimes it's like that's very nice love but put it away now.

It's like the old joke about the old bull and the young bull who see a herd of cows. The young bull says let's run down there and fuk one. The old ball says let's walk down there and f*** them all.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of your advice is spot on man, for what it's worth, but you also seem a bit high on your own fumes. I didn't feel like ****ing her straight away. Had too much **** on my mind to even GAF about sex. If she didn't like it too bad. Prob should have just cancelled on her in the first place.
He used your example for a very good reason my friend. Very good indeed.

It is a lesson for the guys here. Glassguy is on the ball. Men are living in the wrong reality here.

I would not take offense at that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

I have a few easy answers for your post:

Rarity= Value.

I find getting numbers on old fairly easy once exchanging a few messages. If they dont give number out I won't go meet them. They will likely ghost. I'd say 70 percent of the time. Usually times i dont is after a few messages they suddenly ghost.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was weird too, the "lulz u didn't get teh secks" like you're 16 or something.

Exactly....sex isn't the be all end all. Especially when a biatch is demanding marathon sex from u.....starts to feel like work after a while unless it's a brand new girl ofcourse.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Exactly....sex isn't the be all end all. Especially when a biatch is demanding marathon sex from u.....starts to feel like work after a while unless it's a brand new girl ofcourse.
Jesus. You might be better suited finding a GF that doesnt really enjoy sex lol.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem starts at home when mothers are assuming roles as fathers either because she carries the balls or the father is not in the picture. Mothers, in general, are not designed to develop boys into men. Men in turn are more effeminate.

Society is full of labels (ie beta, alpha, omega, etc) which often makes a man artificial. Being a man is as simple as having the confidence and self respect (and giving respect when received) of achieving life goals with a purpose. Failures are minor setbacks on the road to success. Women are naturally drawn to his strength.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post!

I often wonder if the lack of leadership in men cause women to stray? Possibly linked also to the newfound depression in women that grows daily? Like is it really that simple? It's almost impossible for them to pinpoint a reason for their feelings when a man does what society says he should do, but fails to lead a relationship.

I've known many couples where the woman strayed, and it seems due to the complacency of the men. It could be an excess of sports, videogames, mediocre sex or a multitude of other things. But the crux of the matter seems to be a lack of leadership.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. You might be better suited finding a GF that doesnt really enjoy sex lol.

Pretty sure everyone gets tired of banging the same chick after the first few times lol. Is why I struggle with relationships...even if this girl tried to lock me down in a relationship I'd be out banging new women immediately while staying with her for companionship but sex with new girls on the side ...is just how **** is wired. Men are not naturally monoginmous creatures. Just am very homesick and bored lately and been withdrawing from an opioid like substance called kratom for the past few months leading to prolonged depression which I never normally have.