"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Today's Incident

Bagheera

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Maybe I'm putting too much importance on this > You tell me.

At school in class the teacher assigned us into groups (columns).

So my row (or column) was a group and were to work on something. As each group moved their desks together, space became less.

Finally Everyone was in groups desks, were cluttered around, so it was a mess.

I saw there was no room, and figured I wouldn't go through the trouble of going into the group. (Since I didn't really have the need to be surrounded by people) As I read my sheet, the teacher said aloud: "Bagheera, whose your group? Don't be a stranger, join in, participate.") Something very similar to the previous quote.

This was extremely embarressing, and was wondering what you thought. Would a DJ have moved, stayed, or done what he'd wanted?

I maym be placing too much importance on this, but I don't want people to think now: "This guy's a loser, couldn't even join his group" or something along those lines.

An obsessive - over - everything compulsive guy asking for help.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
god, you little chumpy AFC

You need a LOT more work if you can't go into a GROUP that your teacher is MAKING you go into.

Do the bootcamp! best thing you can do~
 
Top