Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today when wanting to approach I found my problem after I didnt approach her...

Reaction score
my mind was telling me (i dont understand why i am confident and not today) when I should of approached her when she walked by and i didnt and she sat down and I just walked by and didnt do anything my head was then telling me that I shouldnt approach because she will think I am weird or creepy and also for some reason my head was worried (i dont care but my head is) about the people around what they will look or say about me when I approach and I know in my head for some reason if she didnt seem to notice me she would just reject me or embarass me how do I eliminate these thoughts and do this without that weird feeling inside your chest either?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice simply talking to attractive women without any expectations.

This can be something really simple like saying "hello" or commenting on how nice the weather is as you pass by, with a smile of course.

You need to get used to approaching like this and then you'll start delving deeper as you become more accustomed.

Be consistent and make an effort to do this whenever possible. You'd be surprised at how open people are when you're completely comfortable. Obviously you'll also have to observe people's body language so that you aren't bothering someone who's visibly stand offish.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a risk pal, anyway you don't know her yet. So what do you lose if you try? nothing, but think about of the rewards ;)