"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

today was a good day

high desert dj

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Today I went to yhe mall trying to approach women and I was still to nervous so I decided to do eye contact instead and realized that when I did eye contact before I didnt do it long enough .This time I stared in the peoples eyes till they past me and I felt alot of my fear go away.
then I went outside the mall to another store as I pulled int the parking lot I saw a hb walking in to the store and I quickley parked forced myself not to think just do.and I went in the store and looked for her through the aisles and aproached her .didnt get the number but I didnt care I was not nearly as nervous as my first two aproaches a few days ago which is what made it better.
I was so god damn happy with myself that when I went to the pet store next door I asked for help from this cute blond girl she was feeling my vibe and was smiling at me alot.I screwed up here by not asking her name and number.I was too geeked up to give a crap tho.
this is what I will do on saterday .A few minutes of eye contact to calm my nerves then no thinking just approache.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

amokk23

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Australia - Brisbane
Don't you love that euphoric feeling :D :D

Its a pity that it never lasts more then a few hours, tommrow morning you will be back to your usual AFC self :p does anyone know a way to keep the euphoric feeling going?

ie, good nights sleep.
a wank before sleep.
prayer before sleep.
eat lots of brocilli.




:)
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
!!!!!!!!

A good start. Don't worry about going for the number until you get your openers down pat. Keep at it and you'll be getting the digits soon enough.
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Yes, it was.

Tomorrow you should read up on punctuation ;)

Seriously, good work. I'm just pointing out that you're post is difficult to read.

Good luck on saturday. Knock 'em dead- -E-Z
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by amokk23
Don't you love that euphoric feeling :D :D

Its a pity that it never lasts more then a few hours, tommrow morning you will be back to your usual AFC self :p does anyone know a way to keep the euphoric feeling going?

ie, good nights sleep.
a wank before sleep.
prayer before sleep.
eat lots of brocilli.




:)
1 word. Confidence. And don't give up. All in all, you just got to keep on doing what worked. More and more practice makes perfect. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Sounds good bro!!!! Thats how you gotta start things, go little by little...before you know it, you wont have to do eye contacts before your nerves calm down, it'll just happen...

My boy has no fear of going up to girls...this past weekend we were at a club, and I saw these two girls, unbelievable...he didnt even hesitate, just went up to them and started talking to them without a second thought...he didnt get the number, but the point im trying to make is that he didnt even think about rejection, he has just gone up to so many girls, its nothing to him now...

Practice makes Perfect!!!!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Congratulations for taking your first step.




But on the other hand, it's kind of depressing for me to see guys making a big deal about just going up to a girl and talking to her - reminds me of what a long and painful road they have ahead. Sorry about raining on your parade, but that's how I feel.:)
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Congratulations for taking your first step.




But on the other hand, it's kind of depressing for me to see guys making a big deal about just going up to a girl and talking to her - reminds me of what a long and painful road they have ahead. Sorry about raining on your parade, but that's how I feel.:)
It's like that movie "What About Bob?"...baby steps :D

And a very important step at that. Once you get over that initial reluctance to approach, you can start to play the numbers game. Then you have to work on improving the percentage, and then on keeping the ones you get. And while those secondary aspects are probably harder, at least you've got something to work with. You'd be surprised how many guys don't have ANYTHING to work with (b/c they don't approach). You can take the popularity of this site as evidence for that.

So...good job high desert, and keep at it- -E-Z
 
Top