Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today is a good day

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the jist of it. This 18 yr old girl i work with is super flirty(attention ***** basically) has had a boy friend for a few months but acts like it really doesn't matter. I've gave her a little attention the past week ala witty playful text messages and such. She came over last night after me and my friends went to this local bar so it was like us 4 guys and her. We all played a few drinking games then apparently her zipper breaks on her shorts and says she needs some shorts. So i tell her to follow me to my room to get some shorts and that's where i planned to pounce. I'm drunk as piss and make my move and we start to makeout. She stops me after a minute and says the patented line " I have a boyfriend" :eek: <---- didn't i see that coming. I really didn't know how to respond at the time because i was wasted. Maybe i should have pulled out the "I'm not jealous type" or something to that effect but i didn't. We went back to where my friends were drinking and she leaves within the next 30 minutes.

I usually pick my spots to strike so my rejection rate isn't too high. I usually am kinda pissed the next day if i do get rejected but today seems different. I can't keep from laughing when i think about what happened. The only thing im really disappointed about was breaking out advanced makeout moves almost as soon as i started kissing her. I feel much better getting rejected than regretting not even trying anything. Time to put this wh0re on ignore and play it off as nothing while trying to get other plates.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TizZle said:
...She stops me after a minute and says the patented line " I have a boyfriend" :eek: <---- didn't i see that coming. I really didn't know how to respond at the time because i was wasted. Maybe i should have pulled out the "I'm not jealous type" or something to that effect but i didn't. We went back to where my friends were drinking and she leaves within the next 30 minutes.
"I know." And go back in for more makeout.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I would only assume she only rejected you and said she had a boyfriend to make you think she isnt a slvt and wants to show you she has self control? I doubt it though, but just a thought. Just ignore her at work and always keep a smile on your face, 9 times outta 10 she will ask why you have a smile on your face if she is still interested. Just have something prepaired to say.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i use this one all the time (it works brilliantly and i dug it out of the sosuave.com tips part):

her: "i have a boyfriend..."
you: "so whens the wedding?"
her: "well well we arent gonna get married!"
you: "so whats the problem?"
*start making out again*

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one that gets drunk, tries to game an AW and fails should be surprised at their failure. :rolleyes:

Do not get drunk if you want to run game on one of these slvts.

As slvtty as they are they want to imagine themselves as being the innocent victims of your desire and some drunk guy making a move on them is going to bring them out of their dream world into cruel brutal reality which they want no part of and it will make them consciously feel like trash and you will not get laid.

A sober man is more appealing to them because even if the guy is playing the AW game right by ignoring her in a calculated fashion she then can believe that even though he's ignoring her to her face he's probably imagining the both of them together which of course is a turn on to AW's as thats the way they themselves dream about things.

Its different when she sees a drunk guy as she figures in his drunken state he's not thinking about anything much less her and even if he is thinking about things its not likely he'll remember it when he sobers up.

Sober= a fully alert man who is capable of providing undivided attention, attention of course being what AW wants and hopes for above anything else.

Drunk= a sluggish barely conscious man who is not capable of providing undivided attention on any level and probably won't remember whatever interaction he has with an AW the next day.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
i use this one all the time (it works brilliantly and i dug it out of the sosuave.com tips part):

her: "i have a boyfriend..."
you: "so whens the wedding?"
her: "well well we arent gonna get married!"
you: "so whats the problem?"
*start making out again*
good advice, i'll use that if that situation ever arises again.

KontrollerX: Yes i was pretty smashed which probably had something to do with the failed attempt. I'll take your advice into consideration and try to not get wasted in a situation like that again.

Could have swore i was getting laid that night, just goes to show nothing is for certain obviously. I got the vibe from her that she was wanting to hook up. I really can't help but make a move on a girl that acts like that. Her personality is a combination of slvtty and AW. i.e. being sexual to get attention. I could give direct examples but it really doesn't matter. Maybe i was too outcome dependent and she sensed that. All in all at least i got some makeout action from the deal.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went ahead and tried to go into full ignore mode with this girl. I only am talking to her when she says something to me first. My job is pretty laid back so there's socializing going on.

Anyways the first day back (that we worked together anyways... we only work like two days a week together),friday, she was acting sorta distant when i walked in but i had my game face on. I talked to pretty much everyone except her since she was acting weird(she's normally spunky and shvt but today was different). After a while she started acting like her normal self again and was doing the usual stuff to get attention but i was still reluctant to give her much attention. At one point she walked right up to me and pressed her right boob on my arm and started to talk to me, i just stood there acted like it didn't phase me talked for like 20 seconds then walked off. For some reason she texted me during work that night saying "douche bag" , i was gonna pull out the "so what is it you like about douche bags so much" line but i ignored her instead.

Last night at work was more of the same, i went with the little to no attention route again. She texted me while we were both at work saying "guess what tomorrow is?" Ignored her text. I was keeping with my game plan then she started pulling out some immature sh1t. She said in a playful tone "tizzle's gay, tizzle's gay, tizzle's gay" so i half-assed turned to her smiled and gave it an insincere laugh. Then the AW wrote something about me and a co-worked on one of our coolers in the back with dry erase marker saying we had butt sex and sh1t, lol.. I shruged that off and told her that she should go into the story writing business. I got off work shortly after that and replied to her text saying " tomorrow is the day after today" she replied almost immediately with "you don't know what tomorrow is? that makes me sad". I didn't reply back.

The thing with this chick is that i want to give her another chance to not fvck up and reject me. I know she's getting irritated since she's pulling out some immature sh1t, which probably means the game plan is working somewhat.

Any advice on what to do next?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, you're a big help. LoL.

Ended up Nailing it the other night mainly do to the "I dont give a **** ill walk away from the situation game". Told her that she could just lie to herself and say that i was only after sex to make it all ok and that we could just be co-workers. Needless to say she didnt want that. LoL.

And yes KontrollerX i wasn't sober at all and she was(at least when she came over "to talk" that night)