Today I Saw The Girl That Made Me Find This Place!!!

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Check this out. After chilling with some friends at the pool me and my best friend went to McDonald and for my surprise inside i see my ex gf that i went out with her like 2 years ago and I was a chump at the time.
Some other dude was gonna take care of us and she said i got this and she took the order. Man this girl is the only girl that makes me a lil nervous inside, i felt for her back then and still i would want to get her now.
Back then she was turning 15 so she was a lil girl we went out for 2 months only!!! and i felt for her like a baby anyways like i was saying..
She took the order and she was giving me ec i was playing it cool normal, a good thing my cell rang while i was there and it was some girl but whatever.
we got our food and my friend tells me dude i think she wants you she made a couple of gesture that i think she likes you go talk to her my friend said, i was like nah man im nervous inside ass ****.
I went back to the register i order an ice cream and i asked her how you been she respond good ,that’s it.
I went back and I left , outside my friend was like cmon u will never know if she wants you now unless you find out.

So i went thru drive thru and i told the girl call vanessa she came and when she saw me she smile i told her, "hey i left wanting to talk to you" she smile more give me your phone number she goes ok and when i get it i asked her what time do you get out she said at 10:00 and her manager was coming and she told me i gtg.

Ok that was it what do you guys think im gonna call her and asker out or something before Sunday cause i leave to a
cruise on Sunday.

Last edited:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if ur leavin on sunday take her out on saturday or fryday.....
fryday would be best.... Hope u have fun... live ur life to the fullest ...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man if i get her now will be completely different from like 2 years ago.
You guys think i still have a chance

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
man good luck to you... i think i'm still having problems with my ex.. meaning i feel like i have the goods to ask girls out and be a good bf, BUT i just don't have the feeling to want and do that. It's like I just don't want to actually do it. Not because I can't do it, but because I can and miss my ex is all.

Good luck again though man, i hope you get that going for you again. I saw my today and i couldn't help but look... she was really really smoking in her outfit, but i'm not even supposed to really talk about this.

anyways, i love what you said to her in the window. I like that kind of stuff.. so yeah, its hard to say if you two have a chance or not, but maybe you do. as you said, you are two different people from who you used to be, but remember maybe that's better. maybe what's different is not being immature and irresponsible and all that kind of stuff. maybe this time it will work because you're both being who you wanted to be and that's what you two originally really loved about each other.

who knows.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was very happy that i call her asking me questions and stuff we talked for 5 mins i asked her if she had a bf she says yeah they been goin out for 1 month she was out with her mom and was late she told me to call her tomorrow and i told her not you call me so.
im gonna wait to see if she calls me if she dont i wont call her what you guys think?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you've been here sence 2003???

first of all, get rid of the ointies, the'll mess you up this time around too.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is not the same now im a new person and i have change and she is also.
I will take it easy and wait to see if she calls me if she dont thats it i wont try to call her.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alil update she still hasnt call me if she dosent call me i will call her my plan is to let her thinking about me before i leave on sunday.
I need to see her in person again do something i know her relationship is not good since she gave me her number. Damn i feel like a ****ing afc asking these questions and wondering what to do when i know what to do but even the best people in the world have their good and bad times.
I just want to do the right thing and thats the bad thing already.
Any help will be good thanks

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming that by your post, you hadn't seen her in a long time, say a year or more.

You got the number, thats the most important thing.

Your mistake here was calling without purpose (perhaps I should do a post on that). You should have used the call solely to set up a meeting (with a bit of chat) rather than to see how she is.

I don't believe that she'll call. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Remember however, that she might not know you have changed, and will still have the image of the old you. This is one (but not the only!) reason why I don't advocate going back to an ex.

I'm going to say it, and I don't want to say it, and you don't want me to say it, and you'll ignore it even though you know I'm right, and in a few months time you'll be on here saying that you wished you'd listened to me, but FORGET HER! There, I said it.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock

I'm going to say it, and I don't want to say it, and you don't want me to say it, and you'll ignore it even though you know I'm right, and in a few months time you'll be on here saying that you wished you'd listened to me, but FORGET HER! There, I said it.
That sums it all up Dayr0n.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man i have seen her a couple of times but never talk. I was hoping since went we went out she was a lil inmature girl that now is different.

This might sound afc but everthing happens for a reason when i first met her it was at work i was the one behind the counter and now is the same thing but she is the one behind it.

why would she give me her number? who knows and i call her because i asked her at what time do you get off she told me at 10:00 so i called her at 11:00 to see how she been my objective is to let her know im not the same no more but if she dont call me i wont call her thats the best bet.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to tell you the true i want to talk to her and i feel like calling her later but i wont do it.
I told her to call me if she dosent call mei wont call her.
Another part of me is like what ever call her u didnt had her so who cares you could try to seduce her i just like the challange

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure even if she doesnt like she gave you her number because it would have been awkward and weird if she didnt give it to you. You guys have a history. Its not like your some random dude. So basically if she doesnt like she gave you her number becuase it was polite and kept her from feeling weird.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Countryman’s son by accident trod upon a Serpent’s tail, which turned and bit him so that he died. The father in a rage got his axe, and pursuing the Serpent, cut off part of its tail. So the Serpent in revenge began stinging several of the Farmer’s cattle and caused him severe loss. Well, the Farmer thought it best to make it up with the Serpent, and brought food and honey to the mouth of its lair, and said to it: ‘Let’s forget and forgive; perhaps you were right to punish my son, and take vengeance on my cattle, but surely I was right in trying to revenge him; now that we are both satisfied why should not we be friends again?’

‘No, no,’ said the Serpent; ‘take away your gifts; you can never forget the death of your son, nor I the loss of my tail.’

Injuries may be forgiven, but not forgotten.

Aesop's Fables

Now, If you don't want to listen to Me, someone who has been though verbatum what you are going through now, or the thousands on this site, listen to this fable from one of the most valuble books ever written.

Your post reeks of oneitis. What the hell are you nervous for? Is she going to shoot you? YOu been here 2 years and you are still nervous around your ex?

Do yoruself a favor and throw the number away even if you don't udnerstand why now, you will thank us later.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you said that everything happenes for a reason and you are right.... that happened to show you how "much you improved" in your last 2 years. Nada. If you would have said you were a newbie and this was new to you, everyone would have believed you.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but somethnig that basic is inexcuaseable....

If you broke your leg falling jumping off of a cliff... are you going to jump off of it again later down the line hoping the cliff has changed? Hopefully you have changed enough to know not to jump off the cliff.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks evryone i was thinking about calling her today but i wont now if she calls me thats a different story i wont try to contact her at all

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
thanks evryone i was thinking about calling her today but i wont now if she calls me thats a different story i wont try to contact her at all
Remember my theory:

If you feel you NEED to call her then DON'T
If you feel you would LIKE to call her then DO

You sound like you needed to call her. Hence your posting this. Dont call her.

Don't hang around waiting for her call. Thats worse than calling