Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To worry or not to?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well whats worse? meeting parents, or having parents found out about your relationship? anyways, this is what happened.
There's this one girl that i've been dating for maybe the last two months, me and her both go to differant highschool's so its not too bad. But a few days ago, we were making out and i accidentally left a hickey or two on her neck, anyways lesson learned there.
But the very same day she never really covered it up and her parents found out, so instead of lying she told me that she told them everything, and basically she just got *****ed at for several hours from her parents. But now her parents know, i knew her dad as her friend, but never has her boyfriend haha. Anyways, when i talked to her on the phone she didnt seem mad or sad at all that she was being yelled at for what happened, more or less happy/fine, which struck me as very odd.
But i guess my question is, is that should i really worry about all this and her parents?

Thanks in advanced for feedback. =)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. From what I've been through, if you can't get along with her parents or if they don't really like you, more than likely they wont let her go out with you any.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with meeting parents at all? The odds are they arn't goin go crazy on unless your like a 19 year old dating a 13 year old.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she likes that her parents are mad...females are nuts dont ever think to hard about what they do or say.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
her mom's a little crazy/intimidating, her dad's alright/laidback, i figure, i should just meet one and not the other. :cool:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mums are always easy to charm, just behave politely and decently and dont answer back. Or you can flirt with them too (that works a real treat sometimes)