"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

To Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Listen, if you're going to make five threads to five people how about making one thread to five people?

I wish you'd leave this forums immediately. Nobody likes you and you don't deserve to be here. Sure, some may agree with you about american women not being acceptable or some **** you brought up about them but that doesn't mean you've got to constantly make threads about Russian women or some **** every single f u cking day. It's ticking me off and if you don't stop this **** i ain't coming here as much then.

Good for you and your words about russians and american women. Sure, you might be useful for tips but stop ****ing making so much threads. CAN YOU JUST STOP IT?

Mods, please lock this if this is considered a spam. I have only made this to get his attention here to tell him to shut the **** up.


Thank you,
tactic
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I think there's an ignore list function somewhere.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
He still shouldn't be making threads on it. Why can't we have some peace here without some asian dude making constant threads about the same subject?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Oh, I absolutely agree with you. He's a loser and an idiot and a sex tourist. I'm just letting you know there's a way to avoid him.

haha. he makes 27 posts a day. now that's sad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top