Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those who have dated 9's and 10's

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get tired of screwing them eventually?

I've got bored of f**king every girl I've been with after a few months but part of me still thinks it might be because they weren't hot enough (maybe an 8.5 max is my highest).

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
You're a man. We all get bored. It happens. Just realize a girlfriend means constant sex (If not, dump her) and constant sex is good. So stay bored with constant sex or be bored and single.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's still got just as boring of a personality being hotter won't help much more.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I wouldn't say I got tired of fvcking her, but rather, due to the fact that I pulled mine off of inner game and status, I got tired of her neediness/clinginess and spending so much time with her while I could've been gettin more important sh!t done. The most glaring example I remember is when this chick wanted to fvck while I was getting ready to go to work on my day off to put some touches on my (at the time) crowning achievement, and (kind of crazy in retrospect) I was more into my work than into busting a nut in her pvssy, so I couldn't *** as I wasn't really in the mood/moment. I liked fvcking her in my downtime, but I didn't have enough downtime to spend with her.

My best/freakest/least boring fvcks were a nympho 8 that now lives on the other side of the country (granted it was in college and a few years following), a 6 that had a fetish for sucking my ****, having me fvck her doggy, and let me do whatever I wanted to, and a 6.8 (not a 6.5 but no 7 either) that always said "I don't care" or "ok" whenever I asked/suggested to do something. I recall slapping my **** on her face and making a joke about her being ****-eyed while doing it. That was the only time I recall her being sour about anything.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably because you only wanted to fvck them based on their looks.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
Its probably because you only wanted to fvck them based on their looks.
There's another reason to **** women? :confused:

idk575

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
There's another reason to **** women? :confused:

No, but to make them your girlfriend it takes more than looks, why waste your time?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For every hot girl, there is a man who is tired of banging her

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk575 said:
No, but to make them your girlfriend it takes more than looks, why waste your time?
This is the truth. I got oneitis recently for a smoking hot girl who was amazing in bed - but was there anything more than that? Looking back, Im not sure. Be careful with who you deem relationship worthy.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got tired of them being stupid and annoying. You can't really just **** them... You have to be in their presence, and hear them speak. Bad news.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I got tired of them being stupid and annoying. You can't really just **** them... You have to be in their presence, and hear them speak. Bad news.
Like ................. Oh......... My........... God........... I Can't Beleive You Just Said That !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup been there done that LOL :p

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships based on looks usually dont last long. Your bored because there was really no "connection."

R

Rubato

I understand where you're coming from OP.

I've been telling my wing a lot lately that I'd rather juts not get to know a girl and have sex with her without knowing anything about her.

When I start getting to know these girls, regardless of how beautiful they may be, I find that I'm not attracted to them anymore because in general they're idiots.

And when they're not, sometimes things just get old hat. My first sexual relationship was with a girl I'd say was a 9 and 2 years in to a purely sexual relationship, I didn't have any options but wanted out. I was bored. I don't think that just sex from the same girl over and over again is enough. If there isn't anything beyond her vagina drawing you in, you'll get bored.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 9s and I guess you can say 10s, even though I hate that number, but basically goes for girls that you just can't point out a flaw or something you'd like to change.. so maybe 9.5 is more accurate, but regardless, I've dated some smoking hot chicks..

YES, you do get bored after a "while", could be a few months, but definitely after a year mark you are a little "bored"... doesn't mean that you can't do it, but it's just not the same urge..

One explanation here is that we guy like VARIETY. I think this trait is more common for men, and even males of different animals. For example, they actually did an experiment where they tie up something around the eyes of a bull, and make certain that he CANNOT SEE at all, and put him in a huge area with a bunch of different cows. Now here is the amazing part, they had some wires hooked up to the bull that measure how excited he is ( I know, weird lol), and everytime he had sex with a NEW cow, he was the MOST excited. When he had sex with the same cow again, he was not as excited! Remember, the bull CAN NOT SEE!! And he is STILL not as excited when he is having sex again with the same cow.

This shows us that we simply like novelty, and after a while are just simply not as excited as we used to be in the beginning.

Second thing I’d like to mention is something I’ve heard from one of my uncles. This man was quite the ladies man when he was younger. Just a pure natural, who just KNEW how to deal with women. Even today, he has a hot wife, he still can make a room full of women bust out laughing from his jokes. I mean, he is one confident and funny son of a gun. Well, one time he told my brother and I about “getting bored” with sex with the same lady. He said “as soon as you have sex with the same girl for 1000 times, you will not be as excited anymore. I don’t care how hot she is, once you get over that 999 number and have sex with her for the 1000 time, it just won’t be the same anymore and you’re not all that crazy about it as you used to be.” Now, I think this number is just a number that someone pulled out of their anus, but the analogy is good. Pretty much, there is a certain number of times you can have sex with someone before it is just not as exciting.

Now, I don’t want any happily married guys out there to take this the wrong way and say how “it can’t be just the looks, it’s gotta be more, bla bla”, sure, true, I agree you should have some chemistry with your lady, but this doesn’t prevent that “loss of novelty” from kicking in. I’m not saying you stop having sex with her either, actually, quite the opposite. I tell everyone to KEEP having sex, no matter how bored you are or “not in the mood”. SEX PREVENTS MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS. So even though it’s not as exciting as it used to be, make sure you keep doing it and doing it well. Concentrate on pleasing your lady. I’ve never heard of a satisfied girl running around or breaking up with a guy because “it’s not you it’s me”,,,, lol oh no.. you won’t hear anything from girls who are getting piped down lol. As one of my old friends used to say, “no matter how long you’ve been with her, you have to keep laying the pipe”.

So, to OP, yes, this is pretty normal. But if you do like this girl and want to keep her, well you just have to keep doing what you have to do. I think you know what you have to do :)

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

For me I think it helps with one issue I have which is that I get bored with sex with any girl I'm with BUT I always think it might be different if only the girl were hotter. Of course the best way to disprove this would be to date a 9 or 10 but easier said than done, lol.

So the consensus seems to be that even with the very hottest chicks, the novelty will wear off at some point. Lately I've gone on dates with hot chicks that were just insufferable. Like Shallow Hal for most of my dating life, I have places an overwhelmingly greater emphasis on looks than any other factor. However as I get older I'm starting to think this isn't wise. Ideally I'd like to meet a smoking hot girl with a great personality but this is no simple feat.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I was with a 9 and I never got bored. She was STACKED though and also limited sex. I think if I was with a 10 that had small tits or no ass or something I could get bored.
If she had small tits or no ass she wouldn't be a 10!!! :crazy:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: So, what you're saying is you're looking for someone perfect. Such a person doesn't exist outside of your own mind. You're never gonna find it, and will probably end up single forever. This is why a lot of folks are bitter, old, and single - all they focused on was the looks; hoping the personality would shine eventually. Yeah, no.

It's just the way it is. The lifestyles and mentalities of these smoking hot girls doesn't match that of a good personality. Gotta lower your standards a bit to find a decent one. Or you can search forever for something that isn't real, and/or try to change a retard into a quality person. Good luck with that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
For me, no matter how hot they are, most of what turns me on ends up being in my head. For example, when I hear about the bad things she did in her past, etc. then she starts to really turn me on. So around the two month mark of the relationship. Otherwise, even if she's a 9, I'm probably fantasizing about a previous girl who did such things. There is a delayed reaction on which girl I fantasize about. It's great when you can actually be sleeping with the woman you fantasize about. Then there comes the time when you realize that sleeping with her in reality no longer feels like it did in your fantasy.