Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Those Spending Christmas Alone

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am not spending Christmas alone this year. But I have in the past 3-4 times. For those SS brothers who are, I hope you get to relax to your fullest and do exactly what the F you want in peace and quiet. One year I went to the gym twice on Christmas Day. One year I got sh|tfaced. One year I got a bunch of household projects done that I hadn't had time for. Cheers bros!

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the hospital by myself for the holiday & last night I found myself kinda bummed about it. My family is kinda falling apart & nobody celebrated at home either, so it had a gloomy overtone overall..but I pulled my head aside &I accepted it for what it is. I'm actually someone who cherishes their alone time, & I get it in spades this holiday. I don't have to play fake with a bunch of family I hardly speak to. I don't have to spend a crapload of money on gifts that I know people aren't truly grateful for. I don't have a girlfriend who cleaned me out to prove my undying love for her during the holidays...overall I have a lot to be grateful for!

I called my grandmother who's 95yrs old & talked to her for about an hour on the phone..I made her laugh a ton & by the end of the call she expressed how happy just a simple call made her entire holiday. I instantly felt better.

I wish everyone here at SS a great holiday, whether you're alone or with a room full of people. Onwards to New Years & making 2019 the best year yet

logicallefty

Reaction score
My family is also falling apart. My mother had a condo in Florida for 15 years and spent every single Christmas there. She sold it in 2017 and last Christmas I got to spend it with her at her house in Illinois. And I was happy I would get to spend future ones with her. Then in 2018 she bought another condo 5 damn miles from where her old one was, and she is back down there now. Deep down I'm kinda p|ssed at her and have been playing tug-a-war in my mind on if I should even call her or not. One part of me says "Call her, she may not be around for too many more years". Another part says "If she wanted my company on Christmas she would be in Illinois where her kids are". I'll probably end up calling her. I'm just kinda sour over it right now.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time in like six years I’m not spending Christmas with a long term gf and I love it. Been juggling a few girls the last couple months, finally settled on one that came over to my place on the weekend and gave me the best birthday gift ever.. lots of sudden intense sex without any boundaries. Spending the day relaxing and not having to entertain needy women. Feels great, though I feel for you guys if I were in the hospital alone over the holidays would suck big time.

Here’s to looking forward to an amazing new year for everyone in this thread.. it does get better!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the hospital by myself for the holiday & last night I found myself kinda bummed about it. My family is kinda falling apart & nobody celebrated at home either, so it had a gloomy overtone overall..but I pulled my head aside &I accepted it for what it is. I'm actually someone who cherishes their alone time, & I get it in spades this holiday. I don't have to play fake with a bunch of family I hardly speak to. I don't have to spend a crapload of money on gifts that I know people aren't truly grateful for. I don't have a girlfriend who cleaned me out to prove my undying love for her during the holidays...overall I have a lot to be grateful for!

I called my grandmother who's 95yrs old & talked to her for about an hour on the phone..I made her laugh a ton & by the end of the call she expressed how happy just a simple call made her entire holiday. I instantly felt better.

I wish everyone here at SS a great holiday, whether you're alone or with a room full of people. Onwards to New Years & making 2019 the best year yet
I was in the hospital last year with appendicitis. Got out on Christmas Eve. It was rough, though I did have my family around.

I hope you get better soon, man. Do what those doctors say so you can get the fvck outta there asap. Be strong.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am alone this year. No girlfriend, which is a relief. Nothing against my ex but am enjoying not having to deal with all of that plus her family. I'm living abroad so I'm not visiting my own family which sucks, but that's the choice I made. I had a great day though, the weather's nice, I went downtown, did a little ice skating, feeling more centered than I have in a long time. I don't even have any plates (at least none that I'm banging) and I couldn't care less. The freedom and solitude have been therapeutic. Got some meditation in. Chatted with my parents on the phone, cooked a meal and watched a movie. Honestly just not having to deal with my ex is the best Christmas gift.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I know this post is well past Christmas Day but this year was the first time I was able to go to the gym and work out. Fit4Less locations are always open. Then I came home talked to a friend for about 45 mins. Then after I did something I should not have done. I read an article days before about testosterone boosting foods and bananas were on the list. Now I had this allergy when I was a kid but there are certain things I had as a kid that doesn't affect me anymore. So I ate one and 10 to 15 mins later I was throwing up. Then my throat was all itchy and I broke out in hives and my windpipe started to close. So I read online what to do. Then I just rested with my feet up and the symptoms went away. Then read deeper that someone with this illness could be fatal and involves an epi pen. So lesson learned but as far as being alone. I've done it for years and never been lonely. I watch movies and catch up on TV shows and so forth.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late to the thread but I was originally spending Christmas alone until I decided to go to a friends house. I ended up meeting a woman and got laid that night. My point is get out there and try your luck. Women also don't like to be alone on the holidays.

R

Ranger

I was with my son and one of my daughters and her husband. We made egg rolls and curry sauce over rice. It was a good time. Have a great year to all of you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not spending Christmas alone this year. But I have in the past 3-4 times. For those SS brothers who are, I hope you get to relax to your fullest and do exactly what the F you want in peace and quiet. One year I went to the gym twice on Christmas Day. One year I got sh|tfaced. One year I got a bunch of household projects done that I hadn't had time for. Cheers bros!
****kkk what gym? I only know of 1 with access like that.

Anyway, I think it's the snake oil salesman pedals the fear of dying alone. We all likely will. If you narry, 80% are initiating the pullef pin of a grenade called divorce rape. Fake domestic violence and running off with your children.

I love coming home from a long work day to have silence. If man wants loyalty, buy a new dog.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH the gym at my old police dept I worked at. I was also the manager of the gym cuz I’m the one who built it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH the gym at my old police dept I worked at. I was also the manager of the gym cuz I’m the one who built it.
Awesome. I have friends in policing and fire fighting and ems. All have 24/7 access. I have dated nurses whi have no such access. Likely why they start bulking season after 23. Lulz