Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the Sex gods... men who like to dominate... question

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple advanced question, but... how do you personally handle it if during sex the woman becomes too demanding? (which will take you domination frame).

I mean suddenly telling you what to do during sex as if that's the way it works. This doesn't happen too often, but it does pop up here and there...

I'm extremely dominant during sex. I practice the sex god method with other elements i've picked up through experience here and there. It's good stuff to dominate a woman in bed; i really believe that it cuts down on a lot of the sh!t tests and makes her following your command without drama 10 times easer! (in and out of the bedroom).

Today, an FB who i've had very dominating sex with for 2 years suddenly decided to start barking demands at me... i have no idea what was going through her head, but i doubt she'll ever do it again (because i tried to ignore them and dominate her harder - but she kept going on - and well it turned me off so much that i lost my hardness lol. which was punishment enough for her as she didn't get what she drove a hour to get from me!)...

opinions on other options?

---

Part 2 of my question is a general question about sexual attraction fading over time...

My general pattern for sexual drive with a woman goes like this...

Months 1-3 - We'll have sex 3 times back to back to back with very little breaks. This is no problem during this period for me (and this really hooks the women in).
Months 4-12 - Can rarely pull off 3, but can pull off 2 pretty consistently.
Months 13-24 - Can never pull off 3. Rarely 2. I'm now only able to do 1.
Months 25+ - I pretty much lose sexual interest. (which is about the point im already at with this woman above; which is sad because she's the only woman i'll go raw with of the girls i have access to.)

question: Is there a way as the man to maintain your sexual drive for one particular woman over long periods of time? Or is this the way nature intended it to be?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
question: Is there a way as the man to maintain your sexual drive for one particular woman over long periods of time?
I dont believe so, there are stories on tv of course but I've never heard about it in real life or experienced it.

bukowski_merit said:
Or is this the way nature intended it to be?
It's au naturale baby, I doubt we make 100 million? sperm a day just for one special flower, you should check out the book Sperm Wars.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I dont believe so, there are stories on tv of course but I've never heard about it in real life or experienced it.

It's au naturale baby, I doubt we make 100 million? sperm a day just for one special flower, you should check out the book Sperm Wars.
Sperm Wars is a book that i have been meaning to read for a while. That and Way of the Superior Man. Both are supposed to be very eye opening to how we operate biologically and such....

They offer no means to fix this? they just say "this is the way it is; deal with it." ????

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Today, an FB who i've had very dominating sex with for 2 years suddenly decided to start barking demands at me... i have no idea what was going through her head, but i doubt she'll ever do it again (because i tried to ignore them and dominate her harder - but she kept going on - and well it turned me off so much that i lost my hardness lol. which was punishment enough for her as she didn't get what she drove a hour to get from me!)...
Hm... Honestly, it sounds like you are not a 'sex god'. It shouldn't really take much effort on your part to make her orgasm...and if it does...well, I might consider another career path.

Though I'm positive that isn't what you wanted to hear. When I allow a female to f me, I don't really care if she comes or not. She knows that I have been awesome before and keeps coming back in the hopes that she will repeat the experience. If one of them decided that she 'needed' to be in control, I would eliminate her right there.

I have told a girl to her face that "she sucks in bed" and "needs to leave" for no other reason than to assert my will.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Hm... Honestly, it sounds like you are not a 'sex god'. It shouldn't really take much effort on your part to make her orgasm...and if it does...well, I might consider another career path.
What???? Where am i talking about orgasms??? "sex god" is a reference to a book by daniel rose, that a lot of people on here have endorsed (a guy even made a thread summing up the book). By putting it in the title - i was hoping to attract those who have read and who practice what is in the book. I went back and read some of it last night, and just from that - i believe she is not properly immersed (one of the four elements of the sex god method). AKA: I wasn't in her head enough.

Duffdog said:
Though I'm positive that isn't what you wanted to hear.
It's only not what i wanted to hear because it doesn't have a thing to do with my post. Where did i say i was having trouble making her orgasm?

Duffdog said:
When I allow a female to f me, I don't really care if she comes or not.
Well, i do; i also care about if i ***. but again - this isn't on the radar of what im asking.

Duffdog said:
If one of them decided that she 'needed' to be in control, I would eliminate her right there.
You FINALLY give an answer to the question i asked. Thank you!!

Duffdog said:
I have told a girl to her face that "she sucks in bed" and "needs to leave" for no other reason than to assert my will.
Considering that i didn't say she sucked in bed - what was the point of this? You just wanted to assert your will over my post?

If i had asked: "I have a FB who sucks in bed and i can't make orgasm" - - - your reply would have been perfect.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

I wasn't aware that there was such a book. I thought you were speaking figuratively.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Yeah,

I wasn't aware that there was such a book. I thought you were speaking figuratively.
nope, im not that conceded =)... it's the only book i think any guy needs to read about sex...

here's a VERY summarized version of the book (the books about 200 pages and he turned it into 4-5 posts):
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162412