"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

To the Older guys - Should I just get it over with?

vrad

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Ok guys here is my question to the older crowd.

Should I just get it over with?

I just turned 22 and am a virgin. Well I kinda was "in" a girl barely, when I was 19 and having a drunk ONS but that was only for a few seconds. So basically yea.. I have never really done it with a girl. Everything else, you name it though, I have done it many times.

But I am faced with a dilemma here and am hoping some of you could share your experiences with me and help me figure out what to do.

Should I just do it with anyone(so long as they are not fugly) and get it over with or wait for the right person to come along? Am I hurting myself longer in the long run by waiting? What is your advice to me?
The only thing really holding me back is the fact that if I just lose it to some chick I don't really care about, then it will always be just a physical thing and a good part of me doesnt want to look back on the day I de-virginized 20 years from now about how I lost it to some random chick I don't really care for and probably has already been with several guys before me. Part of me really wants to wait for that right person to come along.... and I thought I found that right person, and we dated for a while, and she was a virgin too and was a person i wanted to lose it too, but then we recently broke up. And virgins at my age are hard to come by it seems.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
vrad

There is no "one" right girl, there are about 50000. The soul mate thing is Hollywood BS, acted by people who roote anything that moves. If you wait for some girl to give you this great prize you treasure so highly, you will build it up to be something better than it is. You will be too grateful and she wont respect you for it, cause you cant respect someone kissing your ass. (I heard that somewhere).

Considering the divorce rate is 65% and rising for younger people, perhaps you should take a good look and really read what others are saying and think carefully about this. Most people who settle down do so because the time was right, or, the music stopped and they couldn't find a chair.

Sure, have an LTR if you really want but there is no logical reason I can see for saving your seed for ONE. Women dont mind you being a man of the World, hell, it turns them on.

Good luck dude.
 

vrad

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the insight Sart.

I agree there is no one right girl and are actually many.

My problem is mainly just the first time I actually do "it."
A part of me wants to do it with a girl that I care about.. you know one of those girls that makes you tingle when you are around them. And I have dated a couple like that, but it ends after a few months.
A small part of me just wants to get it over with and bang any chick as long as they are not butt ugly. But then it would only be physical. It would be like hooking up with a chick just for ass... and my first time will mean nothing.
Everyone remembers their first kiss, and they rememebr the first time they had sex for the rest of their life.
And when I am out in the bar, I run some decent game. But I look around and I see girls, and soemtimes all I can think about is "I bet she has banged 4 or 5 guys, this one 10, this one 2." And the older I get the higher the number goes for girls.
I guess I just want my first time to be somewhat special, with a person I am really attracted too, and not just some random wh0re.
THanks for listening. ANyone else have a similiar dillemma?
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
yes! you should go ahead and do it! because if you dont, you are going to regret it when your older, it gets harder to meet women later because they are all taken, the best time is now
 

giartodil

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Abilene,TX
hay

Hay
I am not an older crowd but I would really like to say something.
just for ass is just for asses.
If you somehow managed to be a virgin till now don’t loose it cheap.
I am not saying be all puffed up about it and look only for a virgin.
Just know you’ve got one body if you don’t wanna **** up don’t’ **** around.
Just because there is something in what you believe in and you are not
The only one who belives that,I think even God would agree with you on that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top