Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the guys who dont like to see their woman get sluttied up and hit the clubs...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree. my woman has no place getting drunk and letting some deuche grind on her ass.

although, what do you do about guys night out? in a relationship, in the girls eyes itd be the same thing for the guy to go out to the bar with his close buddies and drink and look at ass all night. even if youre not going to hook up with any girls.

where do you draw the line? if you dont want her doing her girls night out, are you going to stop having drinks with your mates at the bar?

-SLB

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't with me, I don't like it too much. However, when my last GF went out with me to clubs and parties and such, I encouraged her to slut it up as much as possible. I got a kick out of her wearing the most brazen stuff possible (too bad she didn't once we graduated college). We would also play games at parties where we would lead on AFCs and chicks.

It was amazing how well I would do since I had ZERO desire during these "sarges".

Personally, I dig my girl slutting it up myself. I get off on it. Your mileage may vary. I know some guys who want their girl in sweats and a paper bag when out on the town.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly.

I for one don't really mind for the most part, some guys do, some don't.

But when I want attention Ibetter get it or there will be trouble.

now that I think about it, I got off on watching other guys hit on my EX GF, who was usually the best lookign girl in the club, and I would take her home and screw her brains out

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its important for the couples to dress eachother up in sexy clothes, go out drinking and dancing and have a blast.

still though, what do you think about the whole girls night out idea. and if youre against it, do you think YOU should be able to have guys night out, while shes at home waiting for you.

-SLB

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a give take thing... Once you are in a grown people relationship, you start to understand the importance of girls and boys night out... Simply put.. there are times, perfect example... March Madness... when I want to get plasterd, go to a sports bar with my guys, and if we are up for it, hit a club up afterwards, no women.

To get that, without any slack, you have to allow your woman to go out with her "girls"

My EX GF, who was 25, had 3 sisters, one 26 and the other 29 and the other, her half sister, 28... These where her girls night out partners. So if she called me or her sister called and they watned to go out, how do I sound saying you can't go kick it with your sisters?

The only thing I say is if I have plans with you, don't brake them, and I won't do the same, but if it's a night where I had nothing special planned, and you get a call with someone asking for you to go out, by all means, have a great time, I can take care of myself.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't care what my girl does, its her life i'm just a part of it, if she did those things BEFORE we started dateing why should me dateing her restrict everything she liked to do?

that would be called AFC

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
i don't care what my girl does, its her life i'm just a part of it, if she did those things BEFORE we started dateing why should me dateing her restrict everything she liked to do?

that would be called AFC

what's your gf's number? i want to make out with her. she did that before she met you anyway.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
what's your gf's number? i want to make out with her. she did that before she met you anyway.
the topic at hand was a guy insecure and bothered by his girl going to a club hootched out.

i then said i don't have a problem, i don't restrict my girl to NOT doing or talking to people or hanging out in places she liked to to before she knew me.

cheating is another story.. lets not get carried away now

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've hooked up with enough girls in clubs (taken ones too), to know better then to date a girl that still likes to dress up like a hooker and go nuts with her single friends at some meat factory. I've said this a million times, and people still don't know it. There are two types of girls, those that make good girlfriends, and those that are only good for one thing. You guys need to stop trying to change #2 into #1.

You can't change who someone is, and you can't control them. If she dresses and acts like a sl*t when she's with her girls, it's who she is. You can't change that, only she can. If she loves you, and sees that this behaviour is pushing you away, she will stop it. Other then that, forget about it. Find a girl with class.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've hooked up with enough girls in clubs (taken ones too), to know better then to date a girl that still likes to dress up like a hooker and go nuts with her single friends at some meat factory. I've said this a million times, and people still don't know it. There are two types of girls, those that make good girlfriends, and those that are only good for one thing. You guys need to stop trying to change #2 into #1.
a Mind over matter post..I agree with 100 percent..that nails it.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you guys think letting your girlfriend go out to clubs looking like a slut is okay, I think you just need more life experience. Sooner or later she'll meet the right guy that can get her to cheat on you. You're great, but you're not that great, we all have a breaking point. Most women you meet are in some stage of a relationship.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
This sound familiar to you fellas??

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing JUST FINE gotta gotta be down because I want it all. It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss...it was only a kiss.

Now they’re going to bed, and my stomach is sick. And it’s all in my head, but she’s touching his—chest now, he takes off her dress now, let me go.

I just can't look ...it's killing me...and taking control. Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies. But it's just the price I pay...

HAHAHAHAHA :crackup: