Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the guys that have multiple plates...

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you gradually obtain multiple women, or did you go out for two months and approached like crazy and got what you wanted?

Are you having sex throughout the week on a regular basis...is it worth the trouble?

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its worth other times not so much...

A little advice never game with sisters the cheer competition between them... dear god..... but the laid its good... but the trouble its huge.... but the sex... you see the dilemma here?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Sometimes its worth other times not so much...

A little advice never game with sisters the cheer competition between them... dear god..... but the laid its good... but the trouble its huge.... but the sex... you see the dilemma here?
YOU LUCKY BASTARD?!?!?!?! Hope you realize that half of the board hates you right now :crackup:

Though I do have to ask, why don't you try for a 3some?

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
YOU LUCKY BASTARD?!?!?!?! Hope you realize that half of the board hates you right now :crackup:

Though I do have to ask, why don't you try for a 3some?
because im dumb? what else?

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
Did you gradually obtain multiple women, or did you go out for two months and approached like crazy and got what you wanted?

Are you having sex throughout the week on a regular basis...is it worth the trouble?
More of the latter; I'm approaching like crazy (although still being selective) and reaping the benefits. Although some DJs here will mock it, my long term goal is a quality LTR. There's a lot of potential with the girls I'm seeing these days, but no one has crossed into the "exclusive-worthy" zone yet. But there are two of them that I could see heading in that direction.

I'm not having sex every night, but generally speaking, it's worth the effort, or "trouble" as it were. To be blunt, my biggest complaint is having to wrap it up. I hate condoms, but I only ride bareback on a filly if she and I are exclusive. You should never go without protection unless (1) you trust her implicitly and (2) you're ready to handle the worst case scenario of having to raise a child with her for the next 18 years.

A gradual approach may work for those who aren't looking for anything serious. Personally, I'm getting a little long in the tooth, and I feel ready for that longest of LTRs...provided that I find the right person. I'm willing to settle down, but never to settle.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gradually got plates spinning but its not about how many or how long it takes its about what makes you happy you b surprised at how many women actually spin plates too there just real good at hiding theres its best to allways spin plates no more than 3 even in a relationship (kinda gray area) but it keeps you from having oneits so im spinning till I die

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this question for everygirl that you talk to what do you want from them=what do you see in them because sooner or later they will ask you that same question and a man with no sense of direction will lose a female quick

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to the time when Dubv finds the period (.) key.

Anyway I've dated multiple women since 2003. I posted a timeline here awhile back of my various women. I try to maintain 2-3 women in my rotation at all times. In 2008 this dropped to one woman and I went on a somewhat desperate dating spree where I dated about 8 chicks in one summer. Although the gettin' was good back in the summer of '08 for some reason. It varies by year and by season.

The trick is not only to have enough women in your rotation (2-3) but have enough women on the sidelines so if one or two of those chicks drops out you can pick up a new one real quick.

I usually see and have sex with each of my girls once a week. I unfortunately have to dump the new girls who make it clear they want to get together more often than that--the ones who are pushing for a "boyfriend" they can hang out with on a nearly daily basis.

This usually happens: I meet a girl, we go out a couple of times, have sex, and then I decide whether I want her to be in my rotation. About 2 out of 3 don't get in, either because I don't enjoy having sex with them or because they want to get together more than once a week, and I think up some excuse to break up with them.

My best time was last year where I had two nearby girls I'd see once a week and a distant girl I'd see once every three weeks. I'd have 2 dates a week for two weeks, then 3 the next week, then repeat. This was somewhat time consuming but it was good. Sleeping with 3 girls in one week is rewarding. Especially when it becomes something that's not that big a deal. This went on for over a year and I considered all three my girlfriend.

It does get expensive though, and you need to constantly "prospect" for new women. But I run a small business so I'm used to searching for new clients and it's just something I do naturally.

And no, I don't tell them about each other and I show them great respect by doing everything in my power not to let them find out about each other. Once you understand how this works, you will understand women. Tiger Woods and Jesse James didn't get in trouble with their wives for sleeping with other women, they got in trouble for letting that fact get shoved in their wives' faces. Understand this and you'll understand women.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Nice story by the guy above me. Haha Imaginations are running wild on this site.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose always quality over quantity but that's just me......

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached and asked out lots of girls. Most said no. Enough said yes. Went on dates with ones that said yes and eventually found 2 girls that I started seeing on a recurring basis. Occasionally I go out with a new girl...I just haven't found a solid 3rd option.

Sex is sporadic. Feast or famine. Sometimes it is 12 times per week, sometimes it is once, and the worst weeks it is none.

I will say that at first it takes a lot of time to spin multiple plates but it seems like it gets easier as you get used to it. I try not to lie to these women but sometimes it is difficult bc they can ask a lot of questions. Actually one of them never asks questions and the other asks lots of questions all the time. the one that constantly interrogates me is the most difficult to handle. She isn't going to last much longer so I'll need to find a new plate(s).

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to amass a lot of plates, you shouldn't think of approaching as "trouble." You should just develop an outgoing personality and that way you will automatically approach girls and get to know them. That way you will be accumulating plates all the time.

It becomes a self propagating cycle:

You add more plates -> you gain more confidence -> approaching new plates becomes easier -> back to step 1