Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the Don Juans who have no fear of the approach

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
You are begging the question. You already know the answer.

THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL TO TAKE

THERE ARE NO MAGIC LINES OR RABBITS TO PULL OUT OF A HAT

Just do the work!

and remember:

NOTHING GOOD EVER CAME EASY!!!!

Walk the 50!!! That means walk up to 50 hot women and just say hello and walk away...do not ingage in convo...I know people and people are stupid...when you tell em one thing they will do another...just walk away. Hello and walk...even if her back is turned to you...do not look for eye contact or any of that shyt...just walk over and if you have to tap her on the back and say...what? "hello" not hi...not ...my name is...just "hello" and walk away.

By 25 you will have no more fear of approaching.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love this topic. I love that michael jordan quote. I love the advice someone gave that said start slow. Thats what im currently doing. Focusing on the smallest details like Eye contact! then working up to say high when i walk past people while maintaining EC. Etc.

Also a gradual process, working out, will slowly build more confidence. Improving your looks. You attack this stupid fear from all sides, but its a slow battle. Working out only wont demolish fear, but it will help. You have to do multiple things. Work out, change your look, take small risks, set a goal everyday, change your attitude, ETC.

before i actually go out to a party or whatever, i listen to rap and michael jackson and just dance and have so much fun. I dont care how gay it sounds, i love it and it pumps me up.

I dont try to take huge risks at first, because that can do more harm than good. I rather take small risks, like blurting something out that before i hadnt had the courage to say. SO far im doin that about once every time i go out and ill slowly work on it.

Rome wasnt built in a day.

Raiden

Reaction score
heh.. I suck at approaching as well... which is why I need alcohol to make the initial approach. Sad but true. I can barely get 3 words out to girls when I'm sober.

I just tend to have a couple of drinks.. just a couple. Just enough to give that little bit of extra confidence, and to do so without staggering around and not knowing where you are.

Maybe one of these days I'll take a wild jump and approach when I'm sober. ;)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that affirmations are good to an extent, but alone they won't let you get to where you wanna be. you still have to follow through. To me, affirmations seem more powerful after you've done the deed ie: like approaching a chick.

sucks2bU

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems so hard to approach right now. I just can't find a way to get over that hump. I mostly try affirmations and visualizing. I believe they help out somewhat. It just seems like it's all inner game at first. To build up your confidence to a level that you're able to approach. But for me it just seems like it's taking a long time to build my confidence up. It seems like a slow slow process. Day by day. Brick by brick. I have faith that one day I'll be able to approach frequently.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I also realized that wearing headphones and listening to music ruins cold approaches. But then again I have used lines such as
man girl, u so fine you made me take off my headphones. So its really up to the individual. Make the approach before fear captures you. make it a snap decision as if you saw a million dollar sack in a crowded street. Would you hesitate to grab that baby up? hell no! Its better to try and fail than not try and fail, knowing you could've succeeded.

Joecollapoppa signing off...Playa always

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
I promised myself to never come back here to give people an hand because the mods were *******s to me but here goes:

I worked in a plant for 8 month straight and Im now back to school. I noticed a few changes:

-I do not give a **** about others.
-I do not give a **** about others opinions.
-Working there made most of my self-pity feelings go away. I do not give a **** about others and I just do not care about others opinions anymore.
-I stop giving values to others opinions.

When I feel like talking with a girl I either: Just step in front of them and say hi or just look at them and say hi. If they answer coldly then it means they are *****es and I just move on.

You have to put this into your mind:

YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS REACTIONS TO WHAT YOU SAY OR DO. Therefore, you cannot hold yourself responsible if by introducing yourself to a girl you get punched, put-down and laughed at.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go into the approach EXPECTING to be nervous.

Acknowledge this is NORMAL.

Now... you are PREPARED.

And preparation is everything.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, for me, i read the dj bible, and i've been looking at the forum every day.

i've asked for help, looked at advice, offered my own. i'm still not up to full dj status, b/c it cant happen in a few days, or even a week.

i have gotten more girls to notice me, and i am talking to a lot more as well. i've gotten the confidence to approach my co-worker at work, and i pulled some dj moves on her- and they're working.

you just have to be patient, and wait for results. a dj is not about getting girls all the time, it is about changing who you are (for the better, for yourself) on the inside.

i threw myself pretty close to the deep end, and i've been able to keep my head above water.

i'm doing good so far w/ the confidence thing, the c&f, the serious guy/nice guy/ jerk guy, etc...

i cant wait till school starts so i can actually do some cold approaches- i'm def. ready for them, and hopefully a # close as well.