Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the DJs on this site that have been with more than 30 women

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering where and how did you meet them? What is your race? How tall are you? Are you very rich? Also, feel free to post your insights as to increasing chances of "scoring"?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not meet women in a vacuum. By that I mean, a true DJ meets chicks any way he can. I meet them through the cold pick up, introduction by friends, at teh gym, on the internet, at work, at school (when I was in school), at church, in the grocery store, in the mall, on teh dance floor, and the list goes on and on. One must be an opportunist when it comes to meeting women. Ask your friends to hook you up with people you know. If you see an HB with someone you even sorta vaguely know ask them about the chick. Most people, unless they think your an a$$hole or unattractive, are happy to hook up a decent couple.

It not hard to bang over 30 women, bangin 30 chicks averages out to 6 per year for 5 years. Thats one new chick every two months. That really isn't a hard number to come up with for a DJ. We all have lulls in our game, sometimes its feast, sometimes its famine. For instance, the last few weeks have been a feast. Ive bagged 3 new ones in the last 3 weeks, 2 on the first time they came to my house and one true ONS.

If I can do it anyone can. Im only 5'6", nope im not rich, but Im not poor by any stretch, why do you wanna know my race?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
princely deeds....thanks for sharing the info...good answer