Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to text or not to text.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been trying to hit this girl up a bit, she has seemed to have high interest, but yesterday I said something small that may have offended her. Texted her last night with a question and no response. Would it be a bad idea to send a follow-up text?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been trying to hit this girl up a bit, she has seemed to have high interest, but yesterday I said something small that may have offended her. Texted her last night with a question and no response. Would it be a bad idea to send a follow-up text?
Just wait for her to answer....Might take a week might be never....There is your answer....The fact that she is slow texting indicates low interest. What did you say to offend her? Don't apologize.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
double text? ya dont ever do that. Also slow texting does not equal low interest. Do you not think girls have work/school/kids/other obligations than sitting on their phones all day to text you? You have a life, so do they. If they don't ever text you back, or take a few days, then you have a low interest girl.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say to offend her? Don't apologize.
Like I said it was small I accidentally was bragging about my mark on a test and it turns out she didn't do very well, definitely no need for an apology but I was having a bad day in terms of my game, my game is really only good when I feel good, and yesterday I had a lot of things to do, drank too much coffee and was having some anxiety because of it..

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double text? ya dont ever do that. Also slow texting does not equal low interest. Do you not think girls have work/school/kids/other obligations than sitting on their phones all day to text you? You have a life, so do they. If they don't ever text you back, or take a few days, then you have a low interest girl.
Um if they like you they will text immediately if not sooner...I was dating a very busy MD and she would text back immediately.....when she lost interest it was once a day....Then I went ghost on her. My ex is a veterinarian. A very busy woman same with her but when she lost interest she dumped me. I should have seen the signs and dumped her instead.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh girls are on FB half the day on their phones hey can take 10 seconds to respond to a text

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest was just low bro. Even if you did offend her if she was interested she still would've texted back, even if it was something bytchy like:

Her: That was not funny...

I used to try and be careful about what I said to girls so I wouldn't offend them. But thats bullshyt, you shouldn't have to walk on eggshells for a girl. Say what you please. In my experience if she wants to **** you it doesn't matter what you say, short of being totally obnoxious.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man, do not text her again.

You say she's maybe offended, and she hasnt replied to your last text. Do you wanna become that creepy lame guy that texts her over and over while she shows disinterest?

Come on...

On to the next one. And do not text stuff that might be misunderstood or taken badly.
You dont need to walk on eggshells, but just be neutral with a little bit of humour/charm...until she knows you for a while.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Um if they like you they will text immediately if not sooner...I was dating a very busy MD and she would text back immediately.....when she lost interest it was once a day....Then I went ghost on her. My ex is a veterinarian. A very busy woman same with her but when she lost interest she dumped me. I should have seen the signs and dumped her instead.
doctors are on their phones 24/7 anyway because they use them to communicate with eachother within the hospital anyway. shooting a personal text isnt a big deal with them. theyre on their phones almost all day