Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO STOP THE QUESTION OF HOW TO HANDLE CALLING A GIRL!

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme:
Except that I wonder about the mid-sentence hang-up. Most of the gals I date are *extremely* intelligent, and I think they would see through that as if it were thin, clear glass.
This is my "problem" too... Any thoughts on this?

Bumble-B

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing some skepticism regarding the mid-sentence hang-up technique. I got this from the ASF faq and it would not be there if some of the greatest seducers in the world did not think it belonged there. Plus I have personally read four successful field reports on the board regarding this technique and it's worked for me the 5 times in my life I have attempted it. It is not up for debate now that this technique works nor was it at the time this was posted. If it fails when executed correctly, it is because the girl has a low interest level and no message would have gotten you a return phone call.

In repsonse to the people who have expressed concern that many girls will be able to see through this, I agree with you to a point. Yes, a large number of girls will be very suspicious that the mid-sentence termination of the message had been artificial but that does nothing to change the fact that it gives you the best chance for a return phone call. Do you seriously think that if you call a girl whose number is going stale on you that a boring dippity-do hum-dee-dum message would give you a better chance for a return call than such an unpredictable tactic as this even if she is onto it?

It works, end of discussion.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Ytinifni

Don Juan
Reaction score
This tangents off the "# of days to wait before calling" discussion. I'm lookin to get this girls digits here at college, and I have no problem with patience as far as wating 4 days, thats fine. Problem is, I have a class with her every day of the week. I dont wanna ask her for her #, not call for 4 days, yet have to see her for at least and hour monday - friday! I might come off as rude for not calling, and espeically rude for not talking to her in person after I asked. Maybe just some eye contact from across the room in the days in between getting the # and actually calling? Any good tips for this sticky situation?