"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

To stop all the myths and rumours

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Ive seen to many posts on this site and others about "ugly" guys dating hot women!
You see the thing is women do not get fixated on looks alone. They need more than just good looks from guys to seduce them, be it humour, confidence and deep rapport...
For a guy to be accepted by hot women in NORMAL circumstances all he needs to look like is a "NORMAL" guy! That is: no obviously huge beer gut showing, no defective face with one tooth or bloodshot eyes, no crooked arms/legs/feet... you see the picture.

A guy with a tight game and average looks will outgame a pretty boy or a body builder in the long run.

Looks get you an audition but if thats all you got going for you then your no good.
This is why peacoking goes hand in hand with sarging.

If you think your not getting laid cos your short/too tall/lanky/slightly fat/etc then stop dribbling this BS! Its crap and you know it. The only reason why your not getting laid or if you are but not consistently is because you lack skill and do something like a dumbass everytime you sarge or when you dont sarge. Find out what it is and change it.


Fact is that this site harbours a lot of AFC advice, not sure why mods dont pick up on it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Looks will get you far! It all depends on the situation, at a club looks and confidence will dominate most other stuff but ofcourse a quick wit is important incase you meet someone else with game.

But yes people worry too much about if they are ugly or not. I say just do your best to look as good as you can (dress sharp, get a facial, get a nice haircut etc etc) and work on your selfconfidence and game and understand that you are who you are.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
PUA,

Do I give AFC advice?:( I know that's an AFC question.

Actually this topic came up a few times in the last few months - the general advice given is what you stated here.
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
PUA,

Do I give AFC advice?:( I know that's an AFC question.

Actually this topic came up a few times in the last few months - the general advice given is what you stated here.
Im not talking about regular posters, although some do post very much AFC advice. You just get carried away with the whole "online" sarging... sure it can help but dont make it your priority above everything else, lookin at your thread about personals it seems thats all you care about.

The AFC advice I found misguiding is on this site itself, not the forum.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I just tried online personals for the first time in 7 years for one month only, I am not expecting much at all - I know the odds are very low, especially for what I'm looking for.

I have two 'real ife' sarging field reports in 2 days posted on my thread...maybe if you and Francisco quit feuding, you would have had a chance to read them!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I just tried online personals for the first time in 7 years for one month only, I am not expecting much at all - I know the odds are very low, especially for what I'm looking for.

I have two 'real ife' sarging field reports in 2 days posted on my thread...maybe if you and Francisco quit feuding, you would have had a chance to read them!
You're right PL, you'd think that PG started the thread. I'm enjoying your FRs though, it's bringing back memories when I was on campus. It's a bit harder when you aren't taking classes though.
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I just tried online personals for the first time in 7 years for one month only, I am not expecting much at all - I know the odds are very low, especially for what I'm looking for.

I have two 'real ife' sarging field reports in 2 days posted on my thread...maybe if you and Francisco quit feuding, you would have had a chance to read them!
Tell us how your "online" experience goes anyway.. afterall you did invest time and effort into it...

As for the feud b/w me and the other dude i think its over! I got better stuff to do! :D
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I joinrd because there was one person that I wanted to make contact with - I'll post my results on the thread shortly.

I spend $20 at a club and I see no prospects worthy of my pursuit. I spent hundreds of dollars to no avail! Whats 20 dollars for a month - a pittance compared to what I spend chasing girls at a club in 2 hours!
 
Top