"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

To Stimulate Eye contact

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Whenever I get Eye Contact from a good looking chick (to my standards) and the situation allows, I introduce myself every time..

However... I get barely any EC these days. I don't think I'm that ugly. I dress well and gel my hair. But girls just walk around with their eyes in their pockets. To make it even weirder, it seems the girls with boy friends are MUCH more alert to EC than single ones.

How do you approach girls if they give you no EC. They are probably shy and must be broken out of their shy shell by a DJ but I do not know how to get her to give me EC.

I stare at their eyes as I pass by (no, not a stalker stare) I just watch. They are down the entire time. It is sad they are missing out on my piece of ass (hehe.... ) but still I must figure this out.

If this has been covered before, I am sorry but I can't find it anywhere.

What do you guys think? Approaching a girl whose eyes are fixed on the ground.

Here are things I try to minor success:
Stand near her and pretend to look around and if we make EC, initiate convo.
Try to bump into her (the EC there could be good or bad though. Oh well)
However, I have no clue on a cold walking approach. I could ask for directions, but there has to be a better way.

Besides, it feels a bit awkward when I do it that way. EC is sooo much better and it isn't awkward at all because I lead and make her feel good. (or try to... some girls are f*cking bytches! oh well their loss)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Are you skinny or fat? When I was more skinny than I am now I got no EC. Now I get from almost everyone and people are alot more friendly. If you feel you are skinny or fat then this is probablu your problem.

Another problem might be that you hang out in places where EC is not standard, like crowded streets, gallerias, subway, etc... the best places to get EC IMO is streets where there are moderate of people present, when they wait for something or in stores. :)

Some girls just lack confidence to flirt, they are insecure and afraid of being judged. I read a survey on this and in sweden normally only 50% of the girls flirt. Girls with boyos are much more confident and lock just for fun and ego boost.

You walk towards her and say and enthusiastic hi, if she responds with a enthustiastic hi, continue to talk to her, if she says hi in a boring/neutral tone, say something like "Excuse me, wrong person" and walk away. Reason for this is to filter out the girls who don't want to **** you.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
This doesn't help explain why fat/ugly DJs get HB10s?

How do they get EC? Or how do they work around it?
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I tried for hours to get eye contact. The few times I got it, it was only for a split second.

Here's a trick to get the EC!

Say hi first before eye contact! They will surely look up and look at you trying to figure out who the hell is saying hi to them! Problem solved! Thanks for playing!

They will probably think you're a weirdo. However, your chances still improve infinitely over doing nothing.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
I tried for hours to get eye contact. The few times I got it, it was only for a split second.

Here's a trick to get the EC!

Say hi first before eye contact! They will surely look up and look at you trying to figure out who the hell is saying hi to them! Problem solved! Thanks for playing!

They will probably think you're a weirdo. However, your chances still improve infinitely over doing nothing.
It feels so weird if you don't establish an Eye connection before introduction. You startle them, scare them, or catch them off guard.

I know I guess its a numbers game. one of them will be cool... but is there a better way? Bump into them?... Ask for directions?

I can't do that to every single girl all the time.

Are the DJB articles that cover this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by cannibustacap
This doesn't help explain why fat/ugly DJs get HB10s?

How do they get EC? Or how do they work around it?
Uh, it's not eye contact definetely. It's something the guy has that she wants that YOU DO NOT HAVE.

/Ugly dude with Hb8.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I was halfway joking but still making a point. Most people will NOT make eye contact. So you can either do nothing or you can do something to get eye contact. And if you're too afraid to "feel weird" and do these kinds of things then I don't see how you will ever be a DJ. If you want to wait until golden opportunities appear once every few weeks, then you aren't going to improve much.

You could ask them for directions. That would surely get eye contact. However this is more of an approach. If you want to do approaches, that's fine, even better.

Bumping into them? I'm afraid to see this develop as a trend and hot girls are constantly being bounced around like a game of human bumper cars. I think if the time comes when you bump into a girl and she knows you did it in order to initiate a conversation I would imagine she would be quite pissed.

Maybe there is some kind of shiney accessory that will cause people to glance in your direction. Heck, I don't know.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Uh, it's not eye contact definitely. It's something the guy has that she wants that YOU DO NOT HAVE.

/Ugly dude with Hb8.
explain further. Do you maybe mean "vibes".

I usually always have a great attitude. In the morning I look in the mirror and I like what I see. I know I am a better than most guys (AFC) but still... girls are either shallow and go after 'hunks' (I'm not that great looking but okay. A little chubby but its hard to tell with clothes on) or they just don't see "it" in me.

I think its the latter.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
I notice that when I dress fairly nicely and with a lot of style, and especially with a shirt that kinda stands out, I always get eye contact. Just today I was wearing a nice stylish shirt that really stood out (not flamboyant or anything) and I was lookin really good all around, and I noticed almost everyone passing by me who wasn't preoccupied (cellphone, digging through purse, engaged in conversation looking the other way) looked at me. Quite a bit moreso than usual. Even guys, but mostly girls.

It helps to visually stand out....that will get the eyes looking in your direction.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
I notice that when I dress fairly nicely and with a lot of style, and especially with a shirt that kinda stands out, I always get eye contact. Just today I was wearing a nice stylish shirt that really stood out (not flamboyant or anything) and I was lookin really good all around, and I noticed almost everyone passing by me who wasn't preoccupied (cellphone, digging through purse, engaged in conversation looking the other way) looked at me. Quite a bit moreso than usual. Even guys, but mostly girls.

It helps to visually stand out....that will get the eyes looking in your direction.
where were you and do you have a picture of yourself... I am just looking for a reference.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Originally posted by cannibustacap
where were you and do you have a picture of yourself... I am just looking for a reference.
I was walking around downtown Madison (state street) and around campus, so fairly busy areas. I suppose I can take a picture of the clothes I was wearing. Again like I said, nothing too fancy, but I definitely stood out from the average guy in his grey t-shirt, red Bucky sweater or blah polo.


-edit-
Here's what I wore around outside today, including shoes watch and sunglasses. Nothin too special, but it gets the job done. The shirt doesn't quite stand out in the picture like it really does. I've got better clothes than this, too; I wouldn't consider that one of my "money shirts", lol.

All in all I looked pretty good in it and I was very "noticable". I suppose it also helps that I'm good looking, but like I said, when I wear stuff like this I get more looks than usual.

http://etisnomad.com/misc-files/clothes.jpg
 
Top