“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

To Shy!!!

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
wow...

This is what helped me stop being shy:

i found out what a loser I was and how i was never going to make any new friends or ever get a girlfriend or feel good about my self until I stop being shy.


the fact that you are doomed to be a loser if you dont change your ways should power you towards your goal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
First of all, too is spelled with TWO "o's." Secondly, you have to think about your situation a little....and you have to realize the CAUSE of your shyness. Everything you do is CAUSED by something. Are you really that afraid of rejection? If you are, then you still have a very long way to go. And you have to realize that most girls are just as insecure as everyone else, even if they don't show it. You need the right attitude, and the right mindset, as is reiterated in the Bible.

I also think that you are trying to measure yourself with other people. I don't know for sure, though. Maybe you see other people and you wish you were them? That's what I used to do. The answer to that is DON'T. Why would you want to be them anyway? You are better than them, at least in some things.

And one last thing, once you understand WHY you are so fkn shy, you have to realize what CAUSED you to think that way to begin with. What event or what philosophy leads you to believe that shyness is the answer? And how can you change it? I know that I'm telling you to think a LOT, but thinking TOO much can also hurt you. Figure it all out, but when the time comes, don't think; instead, just DO it.
 

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
hmm..
first , how shy are u??
shy til u dun have frens?
aww.. man... u need serious help if that's true :rolleyes:

but on the other hand, if u got plenty of frens..
there ought to be som1 who is not shy, fun, funny, witty as ur fren.. so wad do i do??

mix with em...
as time goes by.. u will also be influenced by them.. ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
go to the nearest boxing club OR *****house and get it out of your system.....ain't nothing wrong in getting an easy lay every once in awhile as long as you use condoms.
 

DaveGuitarPlaya

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Detroit
I read this somewhere on sosuave, and I think its a real good idea. I'm not taking credit for the idea just restating..

Go somewhere with your friends.. liiiikkkee.. I would say bar, but your too young. A concert would work, a club for younger teens if one is close by, a party would work. Anywhere with lots of people.

This works better if your drinking, for you drinkers.

Okay, you guys all get together and start talking to as many chicks as you can. You purposely try to get rejected by the chick. You go up to them, use the cheesiest pick up lines, the stupidest approaches, and just try to weird them out lol. You keep score, and the guy with the most rejections wins.

And the best part is, when you know your trying to be rejected, your confidence for some reason has a little boost, and some girls might go for you, no matter how stupid your TRYING to be. if the oppurtunity is worth forefitting the game go for it.

I've done this twice at partys, I'm pretty good lol. It really does boost your confidence, and its hella fun.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
Your fear is your worst enemy.
Nay... :) Your fear is your friend, though sometimes it is best to move-on from old friends.

Without fear we are without control, without control there is chaos, and with chaos we are no better than any other animal.

Then again, we probably aren't anyway ;).
 

Extra

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
sounds like something more than shyness. Visit www.socialanxietysupport.com
Also look into a med called paxil.
I agree that you might want to look into medication. My friend has a severe case of social anxiety. He says it feels like wherever he goes or what ever he does that people are watching him. He says it feels like he's always standing in front of a huge audience giving a speech.

If you don't feel like that is your problem and it really is just shyness, the thing I always try to remember when approaching/getting the #, is that I will never get another chance, and I have to do it now.
What have you got to lose if you get shot down? Nothing. Chances are that you may never see this person again, so who cares if they end up not liking you. Besides, just being able to say "I did it! I talked to her!" is a great feeling, whether you win or lose (At this point just saying "Hi" will be a victory in itself.).
I think that one of the best things you could do is to purposefully try to get rejected so that you will see that it is not that bad. ( I had to do this myself, after reading about it on sosuave, and one girl ended up giving me her # anyways! I don't understand chicks sometimes.)

I think that what Izo said about trying not to measure up to others is a good tip. I used to do that and sometimes I still do :( . ( I have a couple of friends who are "naturals" I gotta hang out with them more often.)

The only thing I can say that will really help you is just to tell you to get out there and just do it. Nothin' to lose, everythin' to gain - right?

EDIT: Sorry Dave, didn't see that you already posted about purposefully getting rejected. Credit where credit is due :) .
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Get a close friend to beat the f*ck out of you everytime you pass up a chance to approach a girl!

Trust me, pain is the best teacher!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
When you believe that it doesn't work, it doesn't. Keep doing it and eventually you'll get used to it and get the hang of it.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Nay... :) Your fear is your friend, though sometimes it is best to move-on from old friends.

Without fear we are without control, without control there is chaos, and with chaos we are no better than any other animal.

Then again, we probably aren't anyway ;).
Let me restate..

Illogical fear is Mr Shy's worst enemy.

Fear is a result of evolution, and is a natural response to the unknown. It has always been a crucial part to our basic survival, and still is. What I meant to say was that in many situations in our society, fear is self-destructive. It keeps many of us from taking necessary risks and often keeps us from living the way we want to.

Clearly, fear is keeping Mr Shy from doing things that, logically and objectively, are not worth being afraid of.

Mr Shy, I highly suggest that you grab your balls and just do it. For just five minutes, completely ignore your fear and see what happens. Who knows, you might just look back and say, "Hey, that wasn't that bad!"
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
You do need to do it in small steps.

STEP ONE: Go to a womans store, yes a womans.
STEP TWO: walk up to the hottest assistant and tell her it's your friend's birthday and you have no idea what to buy her.
STEP THREE: ask her to pick out a few items.
STEP FOUR: while she does the above, get talking to her.

Bob's your uncle, billy's your aunt. You're not shy!.
 
Top