"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

To pursue or not to pursue...

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
I'll just get straight to the point....

There is this girl, and from all that I have heard and seen she tells her friends that she "wants to get to know me more" and she thinks i look good and whatnot.

But whenever I see her at school (or anywhere for that matter) or even talk to her online, it seems like I am the only one trying to converse. I have already established that she is shy, and she has even told me herself, but I feel like I am trying and she is giving nothing back.

So in this case, should I continue to relentlessely pursue her and "go until the ho says no" or play it back some and just cool down on trying to talk to her?

Keep in mind that I don't flock to talk to her everytime I pass by her, she just gives me a nice smile (which I usually return) and keep walking. I just need to know if I should start to pursue her much more or just play it off like I don't really care.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Go a day or two w/o talkin to her maybe longer. See if that works a little.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
the girl i am currently "talking to" did the same thing when we first met, you have to try kinda hard bro...and it may get frustrating, but shell talk...
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, go a few days without talking to her. If she's interested in you, the next time she talks to you, you wont be the only one talking. It's tough sometimes, but she'll open up eventually.
 
Top