"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

To Play? or not to Play...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
...that is the question. Ok, I'm on the high school soccer team, I enjoy playing soccer and I would like to continue playing. But after breaking my collar bone before the season I haven't been able to play. I hate the varsity and junior-varsity coaches, I am easily good enough to play on varsity, yet they put me on junior varsity because im currently injured. The thing is, all I have been doing is conditioning, and I am not having fun, yes it is good for me but there is no fun involved. I'm sure most of you are saying why not just wait it out until you can play until you decide. Well, both the coaches are ass faces and I don't enjoy playing for people like that. The question is do I play or do I not...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
play for U not the coaches

in my school if you played well enough on JV theyd move you up
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
yea, i know, but they know im good just my older brother had a problem with the varsity coach so now he's biast ( think thats how you spell it) anyways i was easily good enough to play on varsity last year too yet they still did not move me up, instead the moved up some kids that suck ass. And I understand to play for myself but how can I if the coaches are benching me and Im not having any fun? thanks for the quick reply more would be great
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Hey, I'm sitting here with my arm in a slong. Been in one for 2 weeks and a half.

How long did it take for yours to heal?

Do you have a bump? Mines very noticeable.
 

iso522

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
you're quite full of yourself "i deserve to be on varsity" ever hear of whats best for the team? obviously you're not good enough to be on varsity otherwise you would be. coaches do whats best for the team and you're not the best thing for them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
sorry iso??? im not trying to be gloat or anything but **** man, im not ****ing tryin to be a ****, thats the problem with forums there's always the little cacks that dont understand things or take things the wrong way, or who just make a **** of the selves cause they make rude comments to peoples simple questions... im not conceited at all i just know what actually should be happening so go screw yourself
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Yo man, drop that sh!t ass team. You dont deserve to be treated like sh!t. Like you said, Benching != FUN, WHY PLAY IF YOU ARENT HAVING FUN???

Sounds like a waste of time to me man, but whatever floats ur boat... :rolleyes:
 
Top