Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To My Smokin' Hot Soulmate

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt, written by a woman. Clever marketing strategy, I'll give 'em that.

257880601_23849185657430445_328546037583913815_n.png.jpg

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that only costs $50.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the lengths they go to so they can preserve their ego, pretend to be men and interface with their ideals in an attempt to subvert what is best for a man, whether it be Masculine Morality shaming "A woman shouldn't be buying you anything as a MAN!" or "Fix your crown, don't get angry"

The truth is that men are in a much better position to be hypergamous, but society has catered to the interests of the woman.

Why? Because women were giving us children, yet first world women are under the impression that the reason they have privilege is because they are women, this just isn't the case, it all has to do with our children and now we're at the point where single mothers far exceed the two parent households, so even the acceptable quality of parenting has plummeted.

Now however, we have a segment of men who believe in pushing the Feminine narrative "You are less if a woman is buying you things" but why do these men care what other men are doing? Because these men cannot effectively compete without their finances and so they attempt to establish themselves as allies to the Feminine Narrative. The truth is that due to agency, a woman who does not have her own funds cannot be committed, her potential value as a free agent is just too high and yet the only potential value they seek are the simps who say a woman shouldn't be buying you anything, its a logical disconnect in the Male Narrative driven by ego and the desire to be an ally. The truth is that those men only wish they could have the qualities that make a woman want to spend on you, the jealousy is just unreal, so go sit in the corner while your ex-wife takes me to Mexico.

Thomas Sowell has this ****ing absolutely amazing analysis, I can't even describe it well enough, it's just on another level, even though the video is about Black Culture it applies to most of culture today.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ir's going to be a Beta Xmas for many I suppose. ? Think I'd pass on giving that gift.