Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Move On Or Not To?

Contents

Don Juan
Reaction score
One little characteristic has stood out in my mind from time of visiting this website and reading through both the dj bible and the dj high school bible, two words - MOVE ON.

I hear it all the time! "She hasnt called in 3 days" - MOVE ON
" She is being a challenge " - MOVE ON
" She isnt having sex right away " - MOVE ON

Holy sh*t! If we "moved on" EVERY SINGLE time a little problem cropped up with a women, we would never end up fu*king any of them. We would simply identify a problem and think of this site. Then we would decide that she is not worth the hastle and MOVE ON.

I have never heard so much bullsh*t!
I dont think any guy in the world can recall a women they were attracted to, who they didnt have even a little negative sign from.

Its very simple my friends, there is a balance. If you get emotionally attached and she is giving you bad signs - YES, MOVE ON
If you are obsessed or infatuated and everything isnt going your way - YES, MOVE ON
BUT...
If you just think to yourself : *this girl is attractive, she seems to be a nice person, we MIGHT get on well, she MIGHT be good to have sex with, BUT it isnt the end of the world if it doesnt turn out, i have nothing to loose. I can only gain or learn from this experience*

Then its ok.

Guys, dont move on just because there is a little hick-up. Nothing is perfect, and if you trusted this website, none of us would ever get any. (well apart from the guys who are 10's or who have lots of money)

Simply analyse the situation, dont get too attached, give it a bash. Keep other options open at the same time. If you are rejected, so what, you learnt something from it. If you are not rejected, you gain confidence from knowing your liked as well as some ***** :-D

Either way, dont give up over the slightest little problem like this site would have you believe you should.

Contents

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Content, listen buddy. Dj's use their brain, we don't follow the diamond cut routine day in and day out like mindless robots. There's a set of rules that you must obey, but there are also little holes you must fill in according to your situation. So before you start flaming people/ideas do a little more research and understand the logic. Each person's different, we do things differently, so relax.
------------------
~Life's tough, get a helmet.~

Aim: AmgineEX
email: AmgineEX@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by AmgineEX (edited 08-05-2002).]