Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Long between calls?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time i talked to this chick on the phone was sunday, tonight i was talking to her at school and she told me to call her cause i never do and it breaks her heart...

it is currently teus she told me this on teus. im gonna wait till thurs. to call her, since she thinks ill call tommorow since she asked me too...this is a good idea right, this way shell be thinkin about me all day wodnering when i'll call, then she'll be wandering why i didnt call all the next day. am i right?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
its weds. now, and i need someone to lemme know if this is the right thing to do

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to call her, do it. She obviously wants you to call her, so your initial idea is correct, so waiting to call her could also be good, especially if you see her Wed and she asks you again why you didn't call. Just do what you want, trust your own instincts

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I call my girlfriend at the most twice a week. At the most. That doesn't mean we don't talk on the phone more than that (she calls me often). Always make sure you aren't on for hours and hours. You have a life. Basically, if she asks you to call her on Tuesday, tell her you'll try if you have some spare time and call her on Wednesday and tell her that you were busy last night. Simple, creates mystery and challenge elements, and you still talk to her.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good deal, she told me teusday to call her on wednesday, so i didnt call wednesday, and im gonna call her tommorow (thursday) ill let ya know how the convo goes, even thou its not that big a deal just a phone call

"although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, the elderly still can serve a purpose..."
-Dumb and Dumber