Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To lie or not to lie about age on dating profile?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread simply acknowledges that OLD is entirely appearance-driven and that men are also allowed to take few liberties to put their physical appearance in the best light. “Taking a few liberties” occupies a gray area, yes, but extending that to lying about your age, your occupation, marital status, parental status, or making false statements about yourself is clearly beyond that gray area.

Yes, I realize this forum has a huge problem with women wearing heavy makeup, using younger photos of themselves, filters, angled shots etc. (as the more outspoken on this forum tend to have a huge problem with women in general) but this is all standard operating procedure in a dating venue that ruthlessly judges individuals on a single criterion.

If men want to attract women with their personalities and character, it doesn’t require repeating that OLD is the wrong way to date.
some talking cr4p on rooshv forum by the sounds of it. was a few years back.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women lie about almost everything but that does not make it ok for us to lie too
Where’s the pride in that ? I wear my 5’9 like it’s a crown .
So what if I’m not 6 ft,which is still small

That is tru tho , basketball players even lie or throw a couple inches on their height idk why
For online dating I disagree. At 5’9 I would for sure put 6’0 on the profile. They search for any reason to weed you out. Wear some boots on your first 2 dates. Chicks that like you will rationalize your white lie.
Also, depends on the site too. Some sites let them weed out by height in the search parameters. A date I went on from OLD she said her last FWB listed 6-2 on his profile but was more like 5-10 she said which she thought it was ridiculous he'd lie about height. However I thought in my head "well yea b*tch, but it worked for him, right?"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
And memorize the years you were “born,” “graduated” high school and most important: “graduated” college. If you have to pause and do quick math in your head to answer her questions, you’re busted.

TLDR: What year you graduated college is the most common “age test.”
Well, Lucky for me I graduated a few years older than most do from college.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, depends on the site too. Some sites let them weed out by height in the search parameters. A date I went on from OLD she said her last FWB listed 6-2 on his profile but was more like 5-10 she said which she thought it was ridiculous he'd lie about height. However I thought in my head "well yea b*tch, but it worked for him, right?"
She still fvcked him…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She still fvcked him…
And she was more like a HB5.5 IRL. You see on her dating profile as well as her facebook photos many of them were kinda blurry like taken on an iPhone 5. She looked more like a 6.5.

That's another thing. Women use blurry, out of focus pics a lot too quite often.

I'm 38. I think it's silly for a woman if she hasn't gained any weight to use pics from 6 years ago. Like if she's 38 just be honest and use newer pics. I'm not going to turn an attractive woman my age down because she looks late 30s. Like if you're late 30s and look your age facial, not weight wise I see nothing wrong with it.

What's your opinion for us guys who're not at least 6 foot? How many inches do you recommend adding to your profile? I recall you're not tall as well but do okay in dating. How many inches do you pad?

Women lie about their height too usually as well. Many who list themselves as 5-7 are not really 5-7 when you meet them.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she was more like a HB5.5 IRL. You see on her dating profile as well as her facebook photos many of them were kinda blurry like taken on an iPhone 5. She looked more like a 6.5.

That's another thing. Women use blurry, out of focus pics a lot too quite often.

I'm 38. I think it's silly for a woman if she hasn't gained any weight to use pics from 6 years ago. Like if she's 38 just be honest and use newer pics. I'm not going to turn an attractive woman my age down because she looks late 30s. Like if you're late 30s and look your age facial, not weight wise I see nothing wrong with it.

What's your opinion for us guys who're not at least 6 foot? How many inches do you recommend adding to your profile? I recall you're not tall as well but do okay in dating. How many inches do you pad?

Women lie about their height too usually as well. Many who list themselves as 5-7 are not really 5-7 when you meet them.
Use your height in shoes or 1" taller than your height in shoes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Use your height in shoes or 1" taller than your height in shoes.
I add two inches to my profile. Many guys add more than that though but I figure 2 is a safe zone.

The NHL players I mentioned that are not over 6 foot their height and weight are both fudged big time. Many of them if you meet them in person not only are they quite a bit shorter, but also weight less than their listed weight.

Remember Tony Twist? one of the most feared enforcers in the game. I met him before right after he retired. Isn't nearly as heavy in person as his listed weight.

Martin St. Louis talks about this too. They pad his height up. His real height he said is 5-7 but he looks he might not even be that. Brad Marchand isn't 5-9. People who met him even said he's more like 5-5 or maybe 5-6. Both have hot wives for their age range. St. Lousi met his wife in college before he was even a pro.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I add two inches to my profile. Many guys add more than that though but I figure 2 is a safe zone.

The NHL players I mentioned that are not over 6 foot their height and weight are both fudged big time. Many of them if you meet them in person not only are they quite a bit shorter, but also weight less than their listed weight.

Remember Tony Twist? one of the most feared enforcers in the game. I met him before right after he retired. Isn't nearly as heavy in person as his listed weight.

Martin St. Louis talks about this too. They pad his height up. His real height he said is 5-7 but he looks he might not even be that. Brad Marchand isn't 5-9. People who met him even said he's more like 5-5 or maybe 5-6. Both have hot wives for their age range. St. Lousi met his wife in college before he was even a pro.
I play hockey as well. Played with a bunch of kids who went D1, D3 and even pro. The heights are ridiculous. 5'8" barefoot players listed at 6", 5'5" listed at 5'8", etc. If you're over 6" they become reasonable. For example one guy I played with who's in the AHL is listed at 6'1", and he's every inch of that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I play hockey as well. Played with a bunch of kids who went D1, D3 and even pro. The heights are ridiculous. 5'8" barefoot players listed at 6", 5'5" listed at 5'8", etc. If you're over 6" they become reasonable. For example one guy I played with who's in the AHL is listed at 6'1", and he's every inch of that.
Even players just over 6 foot ad well. Carey Price is listed a couple inches taller as well. Even Ovechkin. Official height is 6 foot 3 but Malkin is listed at 6 foot 3 and is taller than him.

Weight is also inflated too.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even players just over 6 foot ad well. Carey Price is listed a couple inches taller as well. Even Ovechkin. Official height is 6 foot 3 but Malkin is listed at 6 foot 3 and is taller than him.

Weight is also inflated too.
Oh for sure. Just saying it becomes closer to reality at that point.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you 27? if so, can't imagine you need to lie really.
32. I hypothesize that putting 28 would optimize results in my case. I'm not looking for a relationship. I want to get the plate spinning/player lifestyle going. In real life, I typically avoid the topic until it's clear she's attracted and comfortable with me, and then it doesn't matter. Her eyes typically go wide for a second, but she gets over it quickly. The sooner they ask, the more likely they're just looking for any excuse to disqualify me. And having it as the first thing they see on a profile could be an instant DQ.

Please do not lie about your height , It will be exposed when it’s time to clap those cheeks
I'm over six foot. It's rare to see other men as tall as me in public. Yet everyone ONLINE is somehow as tall as me. Maybe I should start claiming 6'4". Regardless, this thread is just about age.

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm over six foot. It's rare to see other men as tall as me in public. Yet everyone ONLINE is somehow as tall as me. Maybe I should start claiming 6'4". Regardless, this thread is just about age
Everybody’s 5’11 these days

, as far as age goes .idk about that one
I matched with a hot 18 yr old recently.
28 seems a bit old for her

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a hot, fit 18 year old when I was 28. And she was a virgin (before she met me, anyway)
How was the sex ?
I dated a 18 yr old bbw once , I think she had low interest simply because My sex drive was higher most of the time

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used O.L.D. much. When I was 26 I met a girl that was 23 and spent a summer hooking up with her. I used my real age on the app.
Within the past year or so, I've made a few profiles and tried using different ages. However, my photos were bad, and I received no decent matches, regardless of what age I made it. (also, 99% of White girls had BLM listed as an interest on their profile, to show that they are not interested in White men) I'm working on some good photos now, and may hire a professional for a couple shots too.

Most people in real life don't believe I'm over 24, so I'm somewhat concerned most women will think my current photos are many years old, and skip me.

I'm interested in women a maximum age of 22. Where I live: any woman over 23 is either obese, or someone with money put a ring on it because thin girls are so rare.

Also, why the heck are 99.9% of the female profiles on dating apps White? My rate of success is astronomically higher with every other race. I think these app companies are purposely not showing other races to White men.
White girls are typically ran through, feminist and got a master's in lesbian dance therapy.

BRB guys, charging up my troll cannon

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
White girls are typically ran through, feminist and got a master's in lesbian dance therapy.

BRB guys, charging up my troll cannon
Lots of females with PhD and masters now. Most are not in business or stem, but in fluff stuff.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
How was the sex ?
I dated a 18 yr old bbw once , I think she had low interest simply because My sex drive was higher most of the time
She was an athlete all through high school. Horny 24/7, and energetic.

I wouldn't touch a fat btch, or waste a minute talking to one. That's gross. If she doesn't have a line down the center of her stomach, then she's too fat for me. That's probably why about 80% of women I've been with have been Asian, since they have much higher standards than any other women.

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was an athlete all through high school. Horny 24/7, and energetic.

I wouldn't touch a fat btch, or waste a minute talking to one. That's gross. If she doesn't have a line down the center of her stomach, then she's too fat for me. That's probably why about 80% of women I've been with have been Asian, since they have much higher standards than any other women.
Horny 24/7 ?
that sounds nice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I wouldn't be surprised if lying on your dating profile amounts to sexual assault

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
These days I wouldn't be surprised if lying on your dating profile amounts to sexual assault
I see OLD profiles as resumes on steroids. Everyone fudges their resume up to an extent. Lets be real here. No one on their dating profile here is being 100 percent honest.