Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To jakethenake or those you can relate

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know jakethesnake is 5 foot 9 and 165lbs, the same dimensions as me. For me , at 165 I've been doing alot of cardio recently since I haven't in years to get alot cutter.

However, does anyone else out there have the same or similar dimensions and has trouble with the ladies? Do you guys blame your problems on your height/bulk?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is this.

Sometimes, a medium-built man just isn't facially appealing enough or endowed with a large physique for certain women. Just like how some women aren't pretty enough/thin enough for us to feel attracted to them.

So what an average looking/built man has to do is overcome this with sheer force of personality. I've met our resident Asian pimp 'JT43950', and he is not a big man. But he seems to be very outgoing and sure of himself. And as you can tell from his posts, he knows a thing or two about charming the pants off a girl with humor.

You just take what you have, or in this case what you don't have, take measure of what position you're in (i.e. you've got an average bod so you try your damnest to develop an awesome personality/social circle), then exploit whatever you can to the greatest extent.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake

So what an average looking/built man has to do is overcome this with sheer force of personality. I've met our resident Asian pimp 'JT43950', and he is not a big man. But he seems to be very outgoing and sure of himself. And as you can tell from his posts, he knows a thing or two about charming the pants off a girl with humor.
LOL, thanks.

You have to take what you have and use it. Nice thing about muscle size is that you can at least bulk up a little, though its time consuming and a difficult process.

But yes, all women want tall, dark handsome men with big co cks, lots of money, and a phat car. Just deal with it, recognize it, and move on.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319

But yes, all women want tall, dark handsome men with big co cks, lots of money, and a phat car. Just deal with it, recognize it, and move on.

Thanks for that great tidbit. Let me borrow this and pose another question that'll put things into perspective.

Do we men not want a thin, big-breasted, wide-hipped, large eyed girl with demure, feminine mannerisms and a virgin puzzy?

Sure we do. But most women know they can't live upto that either. And they deal. Just like we men have to. No one said life is fair. But the more you have stacked against you, the more satisfying it is when you overcome it. I go on everyday with that fact in my mind.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Word to Jake and JT.

I've had enough of this pvssy sissy talk about things like size holding people back from meeting women. I've replied to several people regarding this but never gave any background on myself. Now I will and hopefully people will see how stupid their excuses are.

I, myself, am 5'7 and about 133pnds, and that weight is only because a VERY DETERMINED effort on my part. I was 5'7 and 98 pounds in my senior year of high school. I have the thinnest bone structure you've ever seen on a full grown man. I mean that literally. I will not hesitate to put any amount of money on it. In fact, take away my clothes and body language...if you were to see me you would think I was in junior high. Naked, I have the body of a 12 year old. Really. I got taller as I got older but my bones stopped getting thicker when I was around 7th grade. I used to be obsessed about gaining weight. I learned everything I possibly could about how the body worked in order to find a way to gain weight. Scoured libraries, health clinics, and biology centers. Read every single book I came across. Tried every hard gainer scam I could find. I talked to nutrionists, bioligists, new age healers, teachers, personal trainers...you name it, I sought it/them out for information and soaked it up like a sponge. Needless to say I aced my biology class in high school and know more about how the body works, how it responds to stimulus, how to gain or lose weight, than every personal trainer I've come across. Though I rarely give advice on it because by the looks of me you'd think I've never lifted a weight in my life. It took years to figure out the problem was my bone structure. Doctors would always tell me to eat more, which showed how little they understood what was going on with my body.

Obviously, this was something I struggled with throughout my life and until a couple years ago, I was extremely self-conscious. I would wear a thick jacket even during the hottest days of summer. We once visited mexico in the summer and I wore a long sleeve flannel shirt and huge jacket the whole time. I didn't learn to swim until high school because I was ashamed to get into the swimming pool and have others see my body. Only reason I finally learned was because we had swimming for PE and I didn't want to be the dork who couldn't swim. I wore a tshirt and the longest shorts possible into the pool. Because I never went in the sun I was very pale, and still am.

My mother was a big partier. She partied, in EVERY sense of the word (smoking, drinking, hard core drugs, etc.), when she was pregnant with me. She had me she was 15. I don't want to bring any possible bad memories to my mother so I don't bring it up but it's apparent I am the size I am because her decision to party while pregnant with me. It's a miracle my size was the only problem I've had, though in the back of my mind I sometimes wonder it there are other things I don't know about just yet. Like maybe I have a messed up heart and will end up dying of heart faliure in my mid-thirties...all kinds of possibilities. My mother was fvcked up and addicted to almost everything you could think of. She finally entered rehab in my sophmore year of HS. I believe what pushed her to finally do it was that that year her mother died of a heroine overdose, days after her stepfather also died of a heroine OD, which was just months before her real father died of liver and kidney failure due to drinking alcohol like a fish for 50 years. So she went to rehabd and it's all good now. But things were fvcked for a long time. My younger brother came out with a regular bone structure which I envied, and still somewhat do. My ex girlfriend once made the comment that I have "Chanry arms". Chanry is my 6 year old sister. And yes, my forearms and wrist are the same size as hers. No exaggeration.

I'm sure you can understand just how fvcked in the head I was because of all this.

But I've learned the hard way. I've grown mentally and spiritually. You could say I've learned by trials of fire, always being the smallest guy around. Survival of the fittest, and I won't allow myself to die off. I thrive and prosper because I made up my mind to. You need to do the same.

A lot of guys on this site whine and complain about their size, or their race, or whatever trivial thing they think is holding them back from getting women. Please, stop acting like b!tches, grab your balls, and stop focusing on the negatives. Think about the positives. Model yourself after people who have what you want, who are the type of people you would like to become. Don't stop till you get there. You are more than your physical body. I once heard the following quote and I completely believe it to be true: "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." Expand your mind, dude, and set your soul free.

I no longer worry about my size. Now I wear fitted clothes and you can see just how thin I am, no reason to hide it. Short sleeves, tank tops, getting naked at the beach. What the fvck ever. These days I get attractive women a plenty. Women who would universally be rated at 8+. In fact, one just left my house 5 minutes before I wrote this. It was our second date. We fvcked twice tonight and it was great.

When you believe you're capable of anything, your belief becomes reality.

Now that I've written a damn novel, hopefully I've inspired you, and others who read this, to stop focusing on the negatives in your lives. If I can do it, with all the setbacks I had from the get-go, you and anyone else in the world can do it. There are people who are 10x worse off than myself and have achieved their dreams.

Grab your balls, stop being a pvssy who makes excsuses, and do what you gotta do!

-Soma

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Odd...I had him figured for a big black guy. LOL

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Word to Jake and JT.

I've had enough of this pvssy sissy talk about things like size holding people back from meeting women. I've replied to several people regarding this but never gave any background on myself. Now I will and hopefully people will see how stupid their excuses are.

I, myself, am 5'7 and about 133pnds, and that weight is only because a VERY DETERMINED effort on my part. I was 5'7 and 98 pounds in my senior year of high school. I have the thinnest bone structure you've ever seen on a full grown man. I mean that literally. I will not hesitate to put any amount of money on it. In fact, take away my clothes and body language...if you were to see me you would think I was in junior high. Naked, I have the body of a 12 year old. Really. I got taller as I got older but my bones stopped getting thicker when I was around 7th grade. I used to be obsessed about gaining weight. I learned everything I possibly could about how the body worked in order to find a way to gain weight. Scoured libraries, health clinics, and biology centers. Read every single book I came across. Tried every hard gainer scam I could find. I talked to nutrionists, bioligists, new age healers, teachers, personal trainers...you name it, I sought it/them out for information and soaked it up like a sponge. Needless to say I aced my biology class in high school and know more about how the body works, how it responds to stimulus, how to gain or lose weight, than every personal trainer I've come across. Though I rarely give advice on it because by the looks of me you'd think I've never lifted a weight in my life. It took years to figure out the problem was my bone structure. Doctors would always tell me to eat more, which showed how little they understood what was going on with my body.

Obviously, this was something I struggled with throughout my life and until a couple years ago, I was extremely self-conscious. I would wear a thick jacket even during the hottest days of summer. We once visited mexico in the summer and I wore a long sleeve flannel shirt and huge jacket the whole time. I didn't learn to swim until high school because I was ashamed to get into the swimming pool and have others see my body. Only reason I finally learned was because we had swimming for PE and I didn't want to be the dork who couldn't swim. I wore a tshirt and the longest shorts possible into the pool. Because I never went in the sun I was very pale, and still am.

My mother was a big partier. She partied, in EVERY sense of the word (smoking, drinking, hard core drugs, etc.), when she was pregnant with me. She had me she was 15. I don't want to bring any possible bad memories to my mother so I don't bring it up but it's apparent I am the size I am because her decision to party while pregnant with me. It's a miracle my size was the only problem I've had, though in the back of my mind I sometimes wonder it there are other things I don't know about just yet. Like maybe I have a messed up heart and will end up dying of heart faliure in my mid-thirties...all kinds of possibilities. My mother was fvcked up and addicted to almost everything you could think of. She finally entered rehab in my sophmore year of HS. I believe what pushed her to finally do it was that that year her mother died of a heroine overdose, days after her stepfather also died of a heroine OD, which was just months before her real father died of liver and kidney failure due to drinking alcohol like a fish for 50 years. So she went to rehabd and it's all good now. But things were fvcked for a long time. My younger brother came out with a regular bone structure which I envied, and still somewhat do. My ex girlfriend once made the comment that I have "Chanry arms". Chanry is my 6 year old sister. And yes, my forearms and wrist are the same size as hers. No exaggeration.

I'm sure you can understand just how fvcked in the head I was because of all this.

But I've learned the hard way. I've grown mentally and spiritually. You could say I've learned by trials of fire, always being the smallest guy around. Survival of the fittest, and I won't allow myself to die off. I thrive and prosper because I made up my mind to. You need to do the same.

A lot of guys on this site whine and complain about their size, or their race, or whatever trivial thing they think is holding them back from getting women. Please, stop acting like b!tches, grab your balls, and stop focusing on the negatives. Think about the positives. Model yourself after people who have what you want, who are the type of people you would like to become. Don't stop till you get there. You are more than your physical body. I once heard the following quote and I completely believe it to be true: "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." Expand your mind, dude, and set your soul free.

I no longer worry about my size. Now I wear fitted clothes and you can see just how thin I am, no reason to hide it. Short sleeves, tank tops, getting naked at the beach. What the fvck ever. These days I get attractive women a plenty. Women who would universally be rated at 8+. In fact, one just left my house 5 minutes before I wrote this. It was our second date. We fvcked twice tonight and it was great.

When you believe you're capable of anything, your belief becomes reality.

Now that I've written a damn novel, hopefully I've inspired you, and others who read this, to stop focusing on the negatives in your lives. If I can do it, with all the setbacks I had from the get-go, you and anyone else in the world can do it. There are people who are 10x worse off than myself and have achieved their dreams.

Grab your balls, stop being a pvssy who makes excsuses, and do what you gotta do!

-Soma
BRAVO!!!!

You get my respect Soma! This is what people on this site SHOULD be like. Your post should be required reading as a sticky.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soma,

Thanks for sharing that man - I was moved. Truly.

I believe that men with an outlook like yours have the power to change the world. The world is defined by categories and boundaries (race, religion, looks, status, etc.), but the great little secret is that they can be circumvented, and on the rare occasion, with enough painstaking effort, completely SHATTERED.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT post Soma. Truly inspiring.

nan3109 quit making excuses as to why you have trouble with women. the only problem is that you think women should be the ones to approach you and throw themselves at your feet because you have an attractive body. get over it dude. you are going to have to let your testicles drop and realize that your body DOES NOT MATTER. you've spent years building yourself to have this perfect physique. one that all women dream of having. but the reality is that most women are AFC's. THEY GET INTIMIDATED by you, that is...until you open your mouth. You have no idea how to trigger emotions in a woman. You are basically a maniquan. You have a great figure, but nothing on the inside. NO PERSONALITY

your post sounds like something that a ditzy model figured blonde would write. GROW SOME BALLS, START READING THE SITE AND IMPLEMENTING IT INTO YOUR LIFE!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Odd...I had him figured for a big black guy. LOL
LOL, that's funny. I've had people tell me they thought from my posts I was some Ryan Seacrest look alike complete with spikey hair with blond highlights and now you think I'm black. LOL. Too funny.

Anyways, Soma has a BADASS keen sense of style that's very dynamic and with lots of variety.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is now your 5th thread in which you attempt to blame your failure with women on your muscular physique?

Honestly, this is beyond ridiculous. When are you ever going to get the message?

YOUR BODY IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

Do you want me to completely embarrass myself and post shots of my 6'0" 145 lbs body? Would that make you feel better? Or would it only make you feel worse after I tell you how many girls I've been with in the past two months?

Maybe this is harsh, but I don't know what else to say at this point.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does matter.

The easiest thing to fix up is your looks.Personalities don't change overnight.Stress the look first then everything will fall into place.

If a guy doesn't feel sure if he's attracting women or not then how is he supposed to talk to them?

If they are attracted to you then 95% of the game is wrapped up.Remember we are talking about picking up shallow-ass women here.