Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To give in or not?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey few weeks ago I asked this girl out. She told me no, even though she told me liked me ALOT! Now I was pissed and now she wants me back because she is ready to have a relationship? She tells my friends that she wants me but once we go out then she doesn't even want me to hug other people!! I like this girl alot. But I told her last time that, that was all I could take and I couldn't ask her out anymore. She struggles with the fact that I probably won't ask her out. So should I give in? or Pull back and tell her no?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT

Just let that girl go, man. Do NOT ask her out, and do NOT go out with her if SHE asks you out. (I don't think it would happen but you never know.) She had her chance and didn't take it, that's it.

...My $.02

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Fred.
Show her the door if she's showing you mixed signals like that. Either she gets her act together or you simply move on. Life is just too short to mess around in these kind of situations, you could be hitting on other broads right now...

Matrix: Reloaded

Reaction score
This sounds like a dead ringer to me. You told the broad that you liked her and she blew you off... now she likes you and you have to debate whether or not you want to blow her off? C'mon man, have a sense of pride. Forget her man, because she is obviously far from worth it. Plus once you start going with her you cannot even breathe the same oxygen as other girls... bull****. Time to move on man.

Diamonds are Forever

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something exactly like this happened to me before i found 'sosuave.com'... I was not a wussy before 'sosuave' but ignorant....anyways, like your story ends mine begins... I ended up going out with her, it wasn't that bad (she was hott.)

After i found 'sosuave' and with reaserch, I later realized the mixed signals were because she was dating another guy when we kind of sparked, and she didn't want to leave him.., but was attracted to my dominant, adventurous side....
....now your story may be completely different.... lol but I hope whatever I said made you think.:D

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hey wait a minute now guys. Maybe it's not mixed signals. She goes out with the guy, and she gets pissed if she touches another girl.

Doesn't sound like she's playing games, I mean you guys could go out any time you ask. Sounds like she's just a screwy jealous chick. That's one of the greatest gifts a teenage boy could get. It almost always means a lot of oral and gifts.

Just make sure when you break up it's at the end of HS, because she'll scare off your future GFs.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ****!!! I cant beleive what I'm seeing here.

So she told no the 1st time, People can cancel. Its no big deal.

BTW - jelousy is a good thing. It shows that she cares. And you idiots tell him to next her???? Why????

This is a rare girl who can decide what she wants, she decides that she wants a relationsip with you. If you like her, then by all means proceed.

And cancelling 1st date is nothing. Dont throw her away. If you like her, then at least bonk her for a couple of weeks and see what she's like.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I did what i could and gave her a little bit of attention now she acts like if she doesn't care and I also found out she thinks I'm going to dump her in like a week or so. What can I do to make her change her mind about me, she keeps misleading me? but she tells my firends she wants me alot??

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably does like you a lot. You've actually done a good job (aside from your initial mistake) of being a challenge. You still need to make her feel safe so she doesn't think you're going to dump her. Don't flat out tell her that you really like her, don't flower her with complements, and for God's sake don't buy her anything, but just use all your DJ skills and make her feel special with the charm that a guy like you has. Remain a challenge though, and don't give in too much.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that HO to go.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw her

Next her.
I agree with mack of all trades, and some of the others.
Life is to short to play these games. She doesnt want you, she wants you, she can date a guy on the side, you cant talk to a girl.
**** that.
I know cancelling the first date is common.
But honestly, I would next her.
I dont have time for games like that, and I dont put up with **** like that.

Just my opinion.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on this chick.

...and now she wants me back because she is ready to have a relationship...
Note the words now...she is ready to have a relationship . This chick talks a lot of crap. A girl can say to you "i'm not ready to go out yet" and tomorrow you see her making out with some guy. Never let her take you back, dont go crawling back to her. She thinks she can play you! What a bytch :)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh FK this, you guys are 100% correct. I'm not giving so much and if she wants me that bad she's going to come tell me right at my face, until then I'm making her @$$ jealous. or even better take my mind off of her no matter how much I want her because it's de ja vu everysingle day

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do better than this one sweetie.
next , next , next

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've personally seen this situation happen to about 5 of my friends. but every time, they went for the relationship after. and all that came out of the realtionship was confusion and then they all broke up within two weeks. just NEXT;)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently went out on a date with her with 5 of my friends. (I had to because one was moving away and so we had to get together) well personally I think everything was going good she kept on talking about sex right infront of me with a different girl. She gave me playful hits and even put extreme kino on me. I know she likes me but I had few doubts because first of all she didnt have the balls to ask me a d@mn question and she acted sort of strange on and off constantly. Man, and I learned something yesterday, when your out there and you got this DJ thing down, then it feels like you aren't really doing anything. But at the end everything pays off.