Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Get Women it takes

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and/or money. I've met men whose time is too valuable to be spent on women, but their money makes up for it. I've met men who don't have enough money but have all the time in the world to give to women. And both types are very successful with women. So DJs, if you're in the middle like me, you're going to struggle more than these other guys to meet women. The one thing is we can't work on gaining more time. We can on money though. And in some cases, money buys time. Make a choice to either build up your wealth or sacrifice your time.

Debate away.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and/or money. I've met men whose time is too valuable to be spent on women, but their money makes up for it. I've met men who don't have enough money but have all the time in the world to give to women. And both types are very successful with women. So DJs, if you're in the middle like me, you're going to struggle more than these other guys to meet women. The one thing is we can't work on gaining more time. We can on money though. And in some cases, money buys time. Make a choice to either build up your wealth or sacrifice your time.

Debate away.

Honestly, i hate wasting time more than anything, especially on a woman.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Debate away.
Thats an interesting observation.
I agree that its important to focus on wealth building and women will come because they are attracted to value. When you have money you can dress better, smell better, live in a better house, drive a better whip, afford better restaurants etc. You’ll automatically separate yourself from broke dudes with time to burn.
The quality of women you can pull also rises as your money game improves.

Broke dudes with time on their hands yes can get women, but the quality of those women is very low. Dimes arent attracted to dudes that cant afford to look nice, eat well and ride buses everywhere. Dimes dont want to hang out in a rat infested apartment in a grotty part of town.

As a college student money was tight for me. I however managed to pull a single mother on new years eve in the club. Didnt fuark her that night but we exchanged numbers. A week later she hit me up and wanted us to go out on a date. I was broke to the bone but agreed to the date, hoping that I would be able to convince her to have one drink and come to my joint for the pipe down. She was upfront with me right off the bat that she was dead broke after overspending at Xmas, and so would be relying on me to fund the date. She also made it crystal clear that after the date she would be coming to spend the night at mine. So she guaranteed ***** as we discussed the date. All i had to do was go on this date and bring the pvssy home.

We met at a bar in town and I played cool and bought the drinks. I had £15 in my wallet and thats all I had. Before I could launch my master plan into action, her old friends from her school days happened to pop into the bar. They screamed and hugged as women do, and started yapping and catching up. She was now shuttling between me and her 2 mates who by this time were sitting a few meters away. I could tell she was having a great time. After buying another round of drinks my budget went up in smoke and my master plan started to fall apart. The night was still young and she was having a great buzz with me and her friends in the building. My money was now so low that there wasnt enough for us to cover the taxi fare to my place.

I found myself in a difficult position. I didnt have enough to either buy another round of drinks or to cover the taxi. I knew she didnt have even any money on her, and was even relying on me to give her bus fare to get home the next morning. At this moment what l had left in my wallet were a few coins that couldnt cover the morning bus fare. The decent thing I could do here was to bolt out of there and leave her in the care of her friends. At least they would give her money to get home. I couldnt hang around looking like a fool, with no money to buy drinks; she was relying on me. So I told her I was going to the loo, ran out of there and switched off my phone. I walked home that night in the rain, and missed out on a guaranteed pvssy, because I was broke.

Moral of the story:
Get your money right guys. Without mullah your opportunities for good pvssy dwindle fast.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked home that night in the rain, and missed out on a guaranteed pvssy, because I was broke.
Moral of the story:
Get your money right guys. Without mullah your opportunities for good pvssy dwindle fast.
I literally gulped at every sentence in your story. It was beautifully written.

As men, we must get our sh!t together, especially financially, before we walk out the world and start hunting for pvssy.

One profound thing I learned about being poor is that, we are always at others' mercy, whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not, and whether we accept it or not. Being lack of pvssies sucks, but it's nothing compared to being poor. At least it's my personal experience of being poor.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally gulped at every sentence in your story. It was beautifully written.

As men, we must get our sh!t together, especially financially, before we walk out the world and start hunting for pvssy.

One profound thing I learned about being poor is that, we are always at others' mercy, whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not, and whether we accept it or not. Being lack of pvssies sucks, but it's nothing compared to being poor. At least it's my personal experience of being poor.
You re right. Poverty strips your right to access everything nice. Even dignity and respect evaporate from you when you are broke. At family get togethers, you may be the eldest, but if you are poor, your younger but richer relations have a bigger voice and vote on important family decisions.

You can post Michael Jordan numbers in your pipe game, but if you’re financially at the mercy of your woman, she will scan the horizon for better options. In the absence of respect and dignity your d!ck game means sh!t

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You re right. Poverty strips your right to access everything nice. Even dignity and respect evaporate from you when you are broke. At family get togethers, you may be the eldest, but if you are poor, your younger but richer relations have a bigger voice and vote on important family decisions.

You can post Michael Jordan numbers in your pipe game, but if you’re financially at the mercy of your woman, she will scan the horizon for better options. In the absence of respect and dignity your d!ck game means sh!t
nope. sorry. if she has a beta provider locked down then she is open for broke-ass alpha. It's what it is.
IMHO

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope. sorry. if she has a beta provider locked down then she is open for broke-ass alpha. It's what it is.
IMHO
We are saying the same thing in different ways bro. The fact that she locks down the beta provider first and then looks for a broke alpha pipelayer means that to women a man’s value and high masculinity trump merely good d!ck. An alpha dude with high value, who also lays good pipe rarely gets played.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SirBigBell I know a guy who is very good at faking it with women. Outlandish stories about his Cadillac being in the shop and how his place is being renovated. Yet when he's let's say at Hooters, he'll throw money around like it's nothing and he gets laid. But I know he's only a $30k millionaire who spends countless hours at this establishment. But it works in his favor. It won't last forever but in the here and now, he's reaping rewards.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SirBigBell I know a guy who is very good at faking it with women. Outlandish stories about his Cadillac being in the shop and how his place is being renovated. Yet when he's let's say at Hooters, he'll throw money around like it's nothing and he gets laid. But I know he's only a $30k millionaire who spends countless hours at this establishment. But it works in his favor. It won't last forever but in the here and now, he's reaping rewards.
Faking it can work and produce results if you’ve got bags of charisma and acting skills. It however isnt sustainable in the long run. You burn a lot of energy trying to remember the lies you told and to cover your tracks so you dont get rumbled for the fake that you’ll be. Instead of burning that much energy into creating a false facade, this dude could have been far already if he had ploughed than very energy into building genuine value that he can stand behind with pride and a clear conscience.

When you build real value into yourself, you quickly realise that women are a fringe benefit and not the main prize. Making women the primary reward in your endeavours inevitably takes your focus from where it really should be.

So Mr Fake will wake up one day and realise he wasted years chasing the wind. I wouldnt recommend his strategy to anyone.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money IS your time, monetized. But some guys make a lot of it in a small amount of time, so good for them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does he get laid at Hooters? With Hooters waitresses? I thought it was best to meet those women outside of their workplace.

If all else fails, money will get you laid. I wouldn't recommend building a gaming strategy around money but it has practical application. If you're a 50-55 year old man who wants sex with 18-30 year olds, you'd better have a lot of money. It's likely you'll be doing sugar baby game on Seeking. That man I described could also use money outside of Seeking to attract young money. A broke 50 year old isn't getting young vag even if he has a lot of free time. A 50 year old man with a lot of free time but modest means could get a 45-50 year old.

If you're a guy in your 20s or 30s with a lot of free time, you can do cold approaches for hours outdoors or at a grocery store. That can happen, but you'll need a lot of free time to make that happen. App swiping and texting is also time consuming.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does he get laid at Hooters? With Hooters waitresses? I thought it was best to meet those women outside of their workplace.

If all else fails, money will get you laid. I wouldn't recommend building a gaming strategy around money but it has practical application. If you're a 50-55 year old man who wants sex with 18-30 year olds, you'd better have a lot of money. It's likely you'll be doing sugar baby game on Seeking. That man I described could also use money outside of Seeking to attract young money. A broke 50 year old isn't getting young vag even if he has a lot of free time. A 50 year old man with a lot of free time but modest means could get a 45-50 year old.

If you're a guy in your 20s or 30s with a lot of free time, you can do cold approaches for hours outdoors or at a grocery store. That can happen, but you'll need a lot of free time to make that happen. App swiping and texting is also time consuming.
He's a regular who goes just about every day, over tips and chats them up. We stayed until closing a couple of times and went with some of them to a bar across the street. But like I said, dude is a broke loser but plays the role of a "baller" very well. Not my style but it works for him.