Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To get her more attached and wanting you more.

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like I have a gf for over a yr and the flame isnt there as much. I want her to be CRAZY about me. She knows how much I care about her and her feelings dont show as much. Its usually me being the sweet one blah blah... she is great but jsut doesnt show her feelings like I do. I want her to be completely crazy about me. Like crazy in love about me... How does one do it? I hear that the person taht carest he most is the loser. I want to care less... Be less jealous all that... Help !

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A relationship where the woman is less emotionally invested than the man.

Can't see this going well.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty damn easy to fix. Just bump up the unneediness factor by 1000x. Go NC, show indifference, no more being the "sweet one" etc. The only reason she has a low IL at the moment is because you are too needy.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is all in the numbers man... you see her one day and have a good time, then disappear for 4 days. When confronted, just say you were handling a sale overseas. Don't give out details. Women love to fill out the blanks with their own bs fantasy world. You do this long enough and her attraction will be stronger.

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am needy... This is is the stupid problem... Trying to not be... So insecure at times.. I will try what you said guys! Thanks man...

**** suksss

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want her to be crazy about me and show it... Maybe know that I am not as safe as she may think. It would be nice for her to be a little jealous at times....

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do exciting things with her.

Fill her life with more romance and surprises. Little surprises, not big ones.

but hey, the girl should already like you for who you are. If she doesn't, you are fighting a battle in which you have to "convince" her to like you more. Dunno, it can work, but I wouldn't do it.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever came across this book called "No more mr nice guy"
If you haven't read it, please consider reading it

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They key to get her being crazy about you is helping her emotions become overactive. If she's always feeling the same thing about you, it's boring. If she's confused, happy, upset, and sad all in a short period of time while she's thinking about you, then she's not bored.

Women don't like to be bored.

Don't always answer her texts, don't always answer her calls, don't always tell her you love her after she says it, don't always fvck her in the same position, etc etc. Make her wonder how you feel about her. Make her wonder if you still see her as attractive as the day you met her. She needs variety and excitement from you in order to remain interested.

Women are crazy about the men they can never figure out. Women need to spend time with their brains, analyzing your every action and non-action. "Well, he said he loved me last week, but he hasn't said it at all since. Am I doing something wrong? Is he interested in someone else? Maybe he isn't feeling well. Oh, I'm so confused, but I love him!!!"

This is the 5hit that should be running through her head. If her imagination isn't being over-active, then you're not doing your job to make the relationship more interesting. She NEEDS this to remain attracted to you.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think the same way. You are going about it the wrong way. Long story short. I felt the same way you did with my last ltr. She was the one who was more emotionally invested. Needless to say I broke up with her and she got with another guy very soon after, much older than me, house, cars, $. Anyways. It made me realize that theese gimmicks being reccommended to you by theese other posters will not solve your problems long term. Foucs on becoming the guy that could take your girl away. Not the guy that can run gimmicks and games. Set some goals for yourself, volunteer,sports,hobbies,etc. Focus on becoming the best person you can be. Because I assure you, much like my situation you may have the girl in your hand but if she is worth anything she's looking for the best quality guy she can get, and that is not accomplished by the routines being recommended to you.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
sighsigh said:
Pretty damn easy to fix. Just bump up the unneediness factor by 1000x. Go NC, show indifference, no more being the "sweet one" etc. The only reason she has a low IL at the moment is because you are too needy.
if it is JUST down to neediness then ok BUT I doubt it is. Obviously kill any neediness but dont just disappear/reduce contact! Make sure you spend a little less time with her (but only a little less - if you pull aback too much she might get scared and also pull back cause she thinks your outing), but when you do see her turn everything up a notch, now is your chance to impress. Go through all the classic DHV's and show them directly - cool friends (also make some more with the extra time you spend away, also have some female friends - pref hot ones that you casually flirt/friendsly with - dont ever mention them on purpose though and only if she has guy friends), do spontaneous fun things where YOU PLAN AND LEAD - say your going to spen d sat or the whole weekend doing something cool with her but dont tell her what and make sure she keeeps it free then dont talk to her till you see her again or untill she initiates and be mysterious - do this all the time. NEVER be jealous - if there is anything to be jealous about then the only reaction is to do exactly the same thing and it will bother her more - then she'll stop - never confront her EVER you LOOSE. Also improve physically and do something new aswell - she wants you to be novel - so do somthing different and do it well (practce it) start salsa (she can come) or start boxing/karate - you can then be a new man (every girl craves novelty after a year - you need to keep reinventing yourself - be karate guy this year last year you were guitar guy - next year your salsa guy - or do them all, you should be going to the gym anyway - girls like strength and muscles just like you like firm tits - get some!)

oh and sex - make sure your dominant - read a book on dominance in bed. and gently bring in dirty talk - but keep that varied (I got into rut of always the same thing) try out fant/ask her what she fant's - do different positions - LOCATIONS - at least once a month dont do it in bed - thats boring!

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:
Do exciting things with her.

Fill her life with more romance and surprises. Little surprises, not big ones.
YES YES YES

Little stupid things matter - randomly buy her roses (I mean randomly) - especially if there is something to reward - like great bj after you took her on that great weekend trip - the next day turn up with them BAM

then set a reminder to buy another type of flowers randomly again in 3 or 4 weeks..... little things like this make a diff - (its great little = big)

although some big ones like dates/trips are good aswell

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
They key to get her being crazy about you is helping her emotions become overactive. If she's always feeling the same thing about you, it's boring. If she's confused, happy, upset, and sad all in a short period of time while she's thinking about you, then she's not bored.

Women don't like to be bored.

Don't always answer her texts, don't always answer her calls, don't always tell her you love her after she says it, don't always fvck her in the same position, etc etc. Make her wonder how you feel about her. Make her wonder if you still see her as attractive as the day you met her. She needs variety and excitement from you in order to remain interested.

Women are crazy about the men they can never figure out. Women need to spend time with their brains, analyzing your every action and non-action. "Well, he said he loved me last week, but he hasn't said it at all since. Am I doing something wrong? Is he interested in someone else? Maybe he isn't feeling well. Oh, I'm so confused, but I love him!!!"

This is the 5hit that should be running through her head. If her imagination isn't being over-active, then you're not doing your job to make the relationship more interesting. She NEEDS this to remain attracted to you.

a lot of this stuff works in reverse, guys tend to go nuts over certain girls that are usually doing all this stuff to us. so yeah, it makes sense because it works.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
if it is JUST down to neediness then ok BUT I doubt it is. [...]
I dunno... does a girl's IL really depend on anything else?

To me a girl's IL depends solely on how she views your worth (are you low-quality, high-quality...). A girl's greatest fear is missing the Great Catch. You get her to have a high IL through a combination of 1.) having good attributes (looks, intelligence, and so on) and 2.) tricking her into thinking you have good attributes. The reason acting unneedy is so effective is because it accomplishes 2.) so well: it 'tricks' her into thinking you are high-quality.

If she views you as high-quality I don't think she would care if your date was shoveling cow manure... she just wants to be with you. Giving her a mind-blowing orgasm or taking her skydiving aren't the reasons she's into you... she can get these things herself. They certainly don't hurt though.

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. From what im gathering I have to blow her off some and not act jealous at all. Don't ask too many questions as in waht she is doing etc. Not be so available, like dont pick up calls all the time and dont respond to texts asap.

Like today she might assume we are going to lunch. If she asks, I will tell her "I have plans today sorry". If she asks what plans, then tell her and with who.

I wont ask her a million questions about her day and how everything is going blah blah...

Any more advice?!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lal4l said:
Thanks guys. From what im gathering I have to blow her off some and not act jealous at all. Don't ask too many questions as in waht she is doing etc. Not be so available, like dont pick up calls all the time and dont respond to texts asap.
It's not about blowing her off. That's a game. That's childish. The idea is for you to get a life. Your own life that isn't built around a girlfriend.

Learn to enjoy your own company instead of being attached to her all damn day. It's not about ignoring her texts. It's about you building a lifestyle where you have your own interests and hobbies. Because right now, you're only hobby is holding your girlfriend's hand and being a relationship-dependent simp.

Any more advice?!
Read more DJ Bible. Ask less questions. This situation has been discussed on this message board 100000 times.

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! She texted me GN last night and I didnt respond. She called my cell and office, I didnt pick up and called her back 20 mins after. She didnt pick up (usually id call a few times). THen she texted me asking if I was ok. Just told her I was busy and she says she didnt see my missed call. I usually would call or text multiple times. Not any more. One and done. Told her im busy and she told me she was too, to have a good work day.

I work out every day and have hobbies, I am a good looking guy and have been with plenty of women. I could have many more if I wanted but for some reason this one does it for me and I truelly love her! Maybe its knowing I cant do whatever with her... I guess the challenge keeps me going.. hah