Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To get a First Girlfriend : Field Report Log

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B = me.

this is as we are walking towards my car....

B: crazy weather out side itself....
B: you know its so stupid that the parking lot is so far away

B: which class are you coming from?
HB; chemistry
b; so cool. so you like ?
hb; its okay
b; thats cool. i m a business major and i m looking to take a clas, i was thinking of taking that one, but i hears its so hard.
b; so what year are you ?
hb; i m a 5ht year,
b; cool ..so are you applying to medical school..
hb; i dont know lets see

then i try to throw some status cues.

b; listen, its crazy my company payes for my tuiton, they pay me like 5k and it only 1k , its like 1k in the bank every time i goto school. isn't that crazy?
b; here is my business card.

shes kinda silent , but lightly responsive.. i dont think shes attracted.

b; hey you should give me your number...
hb; i have you business card

b; i dont usually use that that my business number
b; hey i dont want to go out with at all, i am not intersted in you...i just want to talk
b; i have a gf already anyway

at this point this walk into her car,, silent...shyt

2#

this i did good but i couldn't isolate the target enought I will still try on friday or monday or wednesday next week i got to win some how

okay this hot columbian chick i give her a 7.5/10

as i walk up the hallway this guy who is my **** block comes up to her. and as three are walking towards i m like shaking the guys hand and i introduce myself and i start chatting about school and i m talking to the guy for like ten minutes..

as we walk out

i finally turn to the girl

b; so you are from eudador right?
hb; yes
b; cool..so you have an accent....and she doesn't say anything

at that point, i m like shyt i have to go before my bus so i left it, for another day but however, i was walking away, she was giving me the bigggest hand wave good with a loud 'bye'

got to save that for next time..

peace

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
B = me.

this is as we are walking towards my car....

B: crazy weather out side itself....
B: you know its so stupid that the parking lot is so far away

HB; chemistry
hb; its okay
b; thats cool. i m a business major and i m looking to take a clas, i was thinking of taking that one, but i hears its so hard.
hb; i m a 5ht year,
hb; i dont know lets see

then i try to throw some status cues.

b; listen, its crazy my company payes for my tuiton, they pay me like 5k and it only 1k , its like 1k in the bank every time i goto school. isn't that crazy?

b; hey i dont want to go out with at all, i am not intersted in you...i just want to talk

at this point this walk into her car,, silent...shyt

2#

this i did good but i couldn't isolate the target enought I will still try on friday or monday or wednesday next week i got to win some how

as i walk up the hallway this guy who is my **** block comes up to her. and as three are walking towards i m like shaking the guys hand and i introduce myself and i start chatting about school and i m talking to the guy for like ten minutes..

as we walk out

hb; yes

at that point, i m like shyt i have to go before my bus so i left it, for another day but however, i was walking away, she was giving me the bigggest hand wave good with a loud 'bye'

peace
You ask a lot of close-ended questions. If you want more of a response you could try open-ended questions, ie any question that starts with how or why.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
HB; chemistry
hb; its okay

She didn't ask you anything. Why are you giving information about yourself to her?

hb; i m a 5ht year,
hb; i dont know lets see

Dude, she doesn't even care. You have to let her ask you the questions, not tell her your college finance story in 2 min. What is the business card for? So you can talk about Chemistry class? She didnt' even ask for it and you didn't build any common interests with the girl.

LOL.

LOL. Dude, NEVER put down a women for not going out with you. It makes you look very bad. Props on the approach but make it a little smoother.

2#

as we walk out

hb; yes

peace
I don't get the point of the 2nd one but ok.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got balls, but your game is awful. Learn from your mistakes. It will all become clearer in due time.

For example: "b; listen, its crazy my company payes for my tuiton, they pay me like 5k and it only 1k , its like 1k in the bank every time i goto school. isn't that crazy?
b; here is my business card."

That is weak. In that case it looks as if you're trying to gain her approval.

You need to be more light hearted and joke around a little more so they get more relaxed and you come off as an easy going guy. Not some guy with an agenda. Those kind of guys get labeled as "creepy" these days by chicks.

Lastly, if you're trying to get a girlfriend, the fastest way would be to take out a chick already in your social circle who is comfortable with you, but you don't talk too much with. Cold approaches are good, but the success rates are usually low.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Lastly, if you're trying to get a girlfriend, the fastest way would be to take out a chick already in your social circle who is comfortable with you, but you don't talk too much with. Cold approaches are good, but the success rates are usually low.
thanks, for the hlpe. but i just moved out here in stamford, and i only have a few guy friends which of i made last few weeks onlyl.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hb 8 i saw her yesterday talking to her boyfriend and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DHV SOMETIMES when I am just opening so I just talked , her senses told her i m desperate and that ended ( on a bad note ) but here goes any how...

I walk up confidentlyu,

b; hey whats up i met you a few days , how u been?
hb; shes like hi
b; you walking this way, let me walk you..
b; how you doing today?
hb; i m doing really well
b; thats cooll. you said that like you are really having a good day any particular reason
hb; no reason
b; cool..so are you loooking forward to the weekend ?
hb; yeah i m always looking forward to it..
b; cool , listen, are you from this city ?
b; how do you like it ?
hb: i love it..
b; cool..what do you like about it? because i just moved over from big city and theres like nothing to do around here like the mall or 1 club..hehe
hb; i m a big city girl. i went to big college one day and i didn't like it..
b; haha, i went to that big college one day it was in the middle of nowhere, in fact on the way there i had to ask directions from the farmyard with cows in right..

at this point,
hb; shes like i have to get going and she makes a motion to leave

I didn't number close

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you say cool too much.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so pissed today, I jacked off so much yesterday morning and I had no motivation today....and i ended up not successfull..

first i had 3 drinks and i was drunk as **** ...

anyway..

this chick on my way in was giving me IOIs but I didn't have the balls to approach.. so i just walked in met a buddy of me..

later in the club, shes on the corner and i m in the dance floor directly opposite her, and I manage to get some social proof and talk to my friend thats a plus

but ten minutes later i m tired and i m sitting on the stood by myself and she notices and my social value just got ****ed.

ten minutes later, i see her outside with her group of 3 guys and 3 girls, and i remember exactly what the dating instructor cajun did in his script so i try the same shyt but i ****ed totally.

i take out the ear plugs, i walk to the guy next to her and i shake his hand, ignoring her completely, and then the guy next to her in the red jacket , then started talking to the 2 blonde girls next to her..i got involved but totally ****ed up the conversation. anyway, i show one of hte girls all the girls in my phone book, and i glance over to the target who was giving me IOIs since hte beginning and shes interested, but i never opened her, and she left with her friends down the block, so i guess it was pathetic to grab her as she was leaving a major DLV. was getting there, but not totally correct ...

2# this guy was totally drunk and i was talking to him, a Super ****ing hot blonde walked by and i give him a hand high five and start walking away with the red dressed chick who i say to "hey that is the nicest dress i've ever seen' and shes like "i m not a boston fan,' to which i m like ' oh shyt, i can't talk to you , your a boston fan' but I couldn't continue the conversation because she was leaving, but i should have pretended i was leaving just as welll. not happy because i liked her

3# this blonde fattie hb 5 was standing outside the club alone, so i approached quickly and she felt that i didn't care what i said because i just said whatever i wanted, and she started to agree .. the more i talked, the more her feet started to point towards me, I also used a FTC, and also walked away a few minutes and then came back to her in a few minutes..i asked her for her business card, which she didn't have so i have her mine she said she will call me...which i doubt..but i got more confidence on how to talk to a girl..just let it all out and **** if she agrees or not..

so basically waiting for my jacked off dyck to get motivation again, tomorrow ( sunday ) will be the first day it will return and I have another chance to go and prove myself again tomorrow and also talk to target from thrusday..