Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to focus on yourself can lead to loosing love for yourself.

Reaction score
Twisted and beaten by life I pull on my training dress and go for a jog. It feels like there is a million little dwarfs beating inside my head as I get out of door and make my first steps into the morning.

Life seems hopeless, iv lost all faith, no meaning no point.

But it gets better with every step, better and better.

I head for the shopping area to get my self some stuff I need and as I wander the streets filled with people my head starts to clear up.

For 6 months iv been forced to live in a very testestorone based environment where the stronger take the lead, although I have manned up during these 6 months, there seems to be something missing.

Something I had along time ago, something I had when I knew nothing of Sosuave. And it grew stronger when I found so suave as I was living in a different country which could be best described by the Wikipedia
“This country inhabited by one of the most kind and friendliest people in the world”

Yea it was a different world, and my success and happiness came from bringing that world with me when I returned home to Europe.

But as months and years passed (specially the last 6 months) I had lost the gift, I had lost the key to success and happiness.

Without knowing I had been searching the key for the last 8-12 months now and with no luck so far.
I readed and re-readed all the Pook articles that had moved my world when I was still away from Europe.

But I could not find the key anymore.

Pooks message was “why focus on others, focus on yourself because you are forever”.
And while that message is true I misunderstood it.

A year or so back I started reading spiritual material and it has had a tremendous effect on my life.
But again the reason, the motivation behind my spiritual learning was anything but right.

I tried to learn to love myself because so suave told me so. I learned spiritual information because I thought it would make me more powerful and get me more girls. I read that great spiritual leaders carried a halo around their head…and at some point I was stupid enough to learn spiritual things just to someday get a halo around my head, probably just so people would look at me and envy me.

But it has now dawned at me… I mean did Buddha and Jesus medidate and learn just so they could get more girls and carry a halo around with them to be envied. No the world does not work that way.

While trying to be spiritual I had become the worst ego maniac ever.

But I hope it has dawned upon me. No more focusing on me. Stop putting the focus on you, you end up worse than you start with.

I have found the key again. The key is to focus on the world to focus on others.
You will never start loving yourself when you focus all your efforts on yourself. Focus your efforts on trying to love the world with all its people. Try to love everyone, love the bum on the road, love the flowers on the roadside, love the bus driver,love the weather even if its raining, love the ugly girls that look at you and once you are able to love them all and love everything around you, at that moment you realize something - “You love yourself”.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing unreal exists, and nothing real can be threatened