"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

To Escalate or not to Escalate

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
So this chick is a petite, seemingly demure 6, attends the gym. She's 38 years old, unmarried and without kids.

I vetted her spinster status briefly today during our first meeting; probing her about her possible desire for children, or lack thereof. I didn't get a conclusive answer. She had mixed responses to my kino, slightly shrugging me off when I put my arm around her briefly, and starting to gently withdraw her hand, which I held onto longer than I needed to when explaining something to her. She however let me touch her arm several times and also her neck without issue.

She was introduced to me by a family member, and wants me to help her practice her English conversational skills, for a fee. She's introduced me in turn to an English teacher who wants to plug me into a veritable pool of students who want the same. It won't make me rich, but it's welcome pocket money right now.

I'm 31 years old and clinically need to smash. I don't care that she's post wall, I don't plan to marry her. Here's the thing; crapping where you eat is bad, and so the smart thing would be to friendzone her and use her to access social events, parties etc, where I can meet women who I don't have to worry about seeing again if things go to Hell.

I'm seeing her Wednesday, and she seemed happy to have our upcoming lesson as a date, out & about. I already conduct these sessions at the bar with dudes who wanna learn English, so it's natural. She made no attempt to include me in her weekend plans and I didn't ask.

I don't actually care about her interest level, which I suspect has everything to do with my English skills; I can escalate and see if she's DTF anyway.

Or shouldn't I?

Is she off limits because she's technically a "client"? There's no legal contract lmao. If she rejects me I need to be able to act like it's no big deal and go back to practicing English with her as if nothing happened. That would be a good test for me; I need to put myself in challenging situations to learn how I act.

Is it worth escalating? Or should I friendzone her and work my way into her social circle instead?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top