“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

To drink or not to drink?

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am not much of a drinker( few bottles max)..and am a non smoker too..some of the women are into drinking and smoking..and sometimes during a date or in a bar setting I do have problems catching up with them..as I may be nearing my quota of number of beer bottles but the women still wants to drink more or smoke couples of more cigarettes before leaving. How do I handle this. does being a non smoker and occasional drinker reduce my chick hitting capability in bars? do u think that chicks who drink or smokes gets turned off by non drinkers or non smokers? ...I am better off hitting women who are atleast non smokers..cause I develope allergic conditions with long time exposure to smoke.. :(

R u with me? any comments guys ??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
772
Reaction score
4
Drink.
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
my advice is to DRINK, but drink SLOWLY. Take small sips and let her drink as much as she pleases.
 

Mukester

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
If your date is smoking go and sit outside--but, do you really wanna hit on a smoker anyway? (Given your condition?).

When youre in a bar and you drink you lose your skills quick. Real quick. A bottle or two will relax you but stick to that. I learnt the hard way...:( You can pace yourself on two bottles...but if you are not confident it is easy to drink them up quick--taking a "sip" fills up those little awkward silences :rolleyes: (sometimes the more you drink the more they happen...)

If any girl's gotta problem with you not drinking then ditch them. If you can go out and have a good time and THEY also have a good time with you then these girls should have no reason to hassel you about it. If they do (im not saying they will) im afraid theyre shallow *****es; in which case...NEXT!!
 
Top